Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb blinked at this, Bowen never took naps, or atleast he never knew Sir Bowen to be this tired. He looked at Bowen before looking at the man again taking a slight step back from him. "What No...No I don't need a nap..."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

-

-

Curthiel lifted a brow at Caleb, but reached out and grabbed the human by the arm, and straightened him out "You need one, but I will not be forcing you to take one" Curthiel said as he looked towards the left just as a maid was walking by "Pardon me miss, but do you think your master would spare a room for these two? " Curthiel said as he practically tossed Bowen at Caleb.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Being pulled by the arm made Caleb feel just a tad bit more scared and when Bowen was shoved onto him he blinked and did his best to keep the elder man up but his legs were starting to buckle under him.

The maid looked at the man and blinked. "Oh u, yes Ithink any room in this wing you can use, sir."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

The elemental could seeing the human struggling and could feel it in the back of his mind as well, with a mental sigh, Curthiel grabbed Caleb by the back of his shirt, straightened him up, and took Bowen once more, it wouldnt be good if the two fell as they walked.
"Thank you miss," he said and it did not take him long to find an empty room.
"There now you can watch him" he said at Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:54 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb just blinked, and everything happened so fast that before Caleb could notice he was in another room, he looked at Bowen then at hte other man he sighed then, normaly he hated the thought of anyone other then Bowen and Arion telling him what to do but right now he could care less he was tired but also concerned for Bowen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

Curthiel just quietly watched Caleb for a moment, and then he decided to speak up "You should sleep as well, you would not want to hinder them, now would you?" Curthiel asked the human.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at Bowen and blinked then at the man. "Um...maybe I should sleep in another room then Sir Bowen."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Though Arion was out cold, his body registered Kamens, his hand twitched the moment that Kamen wrapped his fingers around his own, and in response Arions fingers curled around Kamens smaller and cooler ones. His fingers were not the only ones to move, though the movement was slight, Arions faced turned towards Kamen, and his chest expanded with the deep breath that the elemental finally seemed to be able to take since he had been taken.

-

"Are you really going to inconvenience the servants, by making them lean another room once you are gone?" Curthiel asked lifting a brow in question.
"That bed is big enough to fit four, I am sure that both you and Bowen would more than fine and still have enough room to stretch out" he added in and went over to one of the guest armchairs, with a slow sigh he sat in it and interlocked his fingers.
Curthiel knew he was being difficult, and practically rude. But he really had nothing better to do. It would not be safe for him to return to his realm this night, and he knew his servants would be able to take care and handle themselves, should the King decided to send some of his men to Curthiels manor.
And seeing how none of his servants were present when the fight between Arion and the King commenced, there was no worry should the King send Mind Elementals.
Curthiel let out another sigh and just leaned back against the chair.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb blinked adn looked at the floor, the man did make some sence he sighed and looked at the bed and he walked over to it and got on it beside Bowen, he left distance between them but looked over at the older man, it was odd he found himself staring at him. He had never seen Bowen this calm before.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen was, for the first time, in a very long time, truly asleep. His breathing was slow, yet even, his brow relaxed, and his body limp, all worry gone, thanks only to Curthiel, and his force sleep.

Curthiel was just as tired, but he didnt bother looking for a place to sleep, instead he just leaned back against the chair, closed his eyes, thanks to his ability he would be able to get the rest he needed just like this.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:39 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb watched Bowen for awhile longer then he looked at the other man in the room for a moment before looking back at Bowen, he frowned a bit. Bowen was only this peacefully calm because of that guy. He looked down for a moment before laying on his back and looked at the ceiling, he was no longer tired now his mind was going, he wondered, what would it take to help Bowen be in a calm sleeping state without the need of someone entering his head to put him their? After awhile he felt his eyelids closing adn he fnally turned to the side facing Bowen as he started to slowly drift asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Though he was not fully awake, Arion celt his body come aware, the slight chill coming from his side was actually comforting, that his body leaned into it, though he was still sleeping.

-

Curthiel was the first to get up the nex day. Not that he had actually fallen asleep, but he was well recharged, and he did not need to look at the bed to tell that Bowen was still a sleep, but he did feel Arion, very slowly, stirring.
Standin . Up, he quietly made his way to the door. He would make sure Arion was well, before departing.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb woke up when he heard movement in the room. He opened his eyes and watched the man leave then he looked at Bowen as the man continued to sleep, while Caleb was tired he felt the need to do something nice, so before he could change his mind he stood up and left the room, he found someone to direct him for the kitchen and he headed that way.

Kamen was still fast asleep snuggled up to Arion's side holding his hand in both of his.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Arions stirred even more and finally woke up once his head started hurting.
At the pain, Arion opened his eyes wide, he had felt this before, he recognized it. Shooting his gaze to the side he saw Kamen, and was relieved, his body relaxing, yet his mind was not completely sure that this was his dragon. With a shaky habd he reached forward and lightly caressed Kamens cheek. The cool skin that met his much warmer one, was all the proof he needed. Letting the air leave his body, Arion relaxed once more, if only for a second. A familiar intrusion overrode his mind.
To stay quiet, Arion curled protectively around Kamen and glared at the door.

-

"Relax Arion, I did not come here to remove him from your mind" Curthiel said into Arions mind, from the other side of the door, staying out of the room.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:09 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was still asleep but he senced himself get even warmer then he was he groaned a little and snuggled even closer to Arion in his sleep.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games