Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:00 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus smiled as she pecked him and sighed with a shiver when she blew at his ears again. She was good without knowing it, he had to give credit there. He felt nothing, just boredom and that made him want to feel alive again. So he turned his face a bit and smiled lightly. "Please hold still...and I dont do this with another lass. I want to help you heal and show you something." He slid a hand along her cheek and pressed his lips to hers suddenly, kissing her. He was offering her life energy through the lips, which he knew was the strongest conduit a succubus could use. But she could not kill him, taking his energy thanks to his curse would be like drinking from the ocean, he could never tire.

OOC:

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

A light blush spread across Geneviève's face at the wink as she nodded. "Why yes it is French, nice catch on that." she said with a laugh. "It's nice to meet you both. Even if it's under these circumstances." She looked at Zivva with a smile of her own. "Beauchamp? You've got some French in you too huh?" She blinked for a moment and scratched her head at the question, "Strange? No not really. Why? Is something going on, that I'm out of the loop of?" She was a bit nervous about strange happenings.

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Beach ♚My Company: Akira, Zivva ♚My Outfit: Comfy & Stylish ♚My Thoughts: What's going on? ♚My Mood: Nervous ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Sling Purse, Wallet, Cell phone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Phoenix347

Kirenai Yuki

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy and The little Protector!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Calming❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva grinned, "You caught that, huh? Only in name, sweet girl." She nods at her statement, "Yeah, tell me about it. This one.." She gestures to Akira, "..Wasn't like this earlier. He was actually fairly nice." She looked out towards the beach, "Something seems to be happening to some of the towns folk. But doesn't seem to be affecting you or I.." She brings a hand to her chin in contemplation, "Hmm.. And my magic cant really do much against it, since i don't know the source of the power, nor do I want to exacerbate any side effects." She looked over to see the nervous look of the girl and gives her a reassuring smile, "Now, now. Nothing to be frightened of. Here..." She pulls something out of her purse. It looked to be a lotion in a glass bottle, ".. Something to ease your mind. Just rub a little on your wrists. It will attune itself to the oils on your skin and produce a scent that's tailored to your unique scent glands. It's a lotion that hydrates as well as rejuvenates." She smiles cheerfully, "One of my own making and the scent will stay with you all day."

Phoenix347
KawaiiYukiHime
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:53 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

The man purred as the woman led him to one of the nearby vendors. It looked she was craving some churros…a fun little game could be made out of this. ’I’m sure she won’t mind, considering everything.’ The thought itself was a wonderful idea as he grabbed a couple of bills from his own pocket.
”I’ll take three long ones or short ones, whichever is more plentiful.” His voice was amusing as he took the three churros from the vendor. Before his lovely date could question him why words poured through his mouth.
”Lets play a funny little game with these delicious sticks.” Right now they had a total of five lovely churros. Nomelle had one in each hand while Damean juggled three.
”I’m sure you will enjoy it~” A smirk crossed his lips as he continued on with explaining this game.
”Its quite easy my dear~
We each bite into the ends of the stick and keep on biting and biting and biting. We try to see how far we can bite or eat into the stick without kissing. Of course, we can change that small detail of the rules though.”
He gave her a small wink as he offered up his first Churro.
”Interested?”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC: Its good to be back in~

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:39 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty
When told to hold still Silvia complied but at the mention of another lass as how he put it she raised an eyebrow. Realizing what he was doing she closed her eyes and accepted his kiss. She absorbed his soul and a sweet coolness filled her mouth. She could feel the wounds on her back slowly heal. The taste was delicious S sharing. ilvia absorbed a bit more while slipping her tongue into his mouth. She moved her hands from his ears to wrap her arms around him. She took a bit more but didn't feel that pull that meant he was at his limit. She couldn't resist pulling more from him which made her paw at him. She couldn't help but become sexual when kissing him. She kept wanting to drink from him but she forced herself to pull away. Once she gained her cool she she looked him in the eyes and gave a sheepish smile. She looked him over to see if he really was alright.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:26 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Trying to keep calm [ Location ] Beach
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Not Really a crush I just think Integra is being adorable right now [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx
Tsuki wasn’t aware that Integra could see her from inside the shell for she herself was having a hard time making out the female. In her head, she was trying to figure out what she could do in order to not be controlled or to find out why this had happened to her. She was also trying to figure out how to navigate so that she wasn’t pulled in the direction she least wanted to head. Right now, all she could really do was stand still and not leave the shell Integra was in. There was no way Tsuki was going to abandon her friend. Let alone someone who made her happy.

Humming, Tsuki continued to try and think on what she could do. Her thoughts briefly interrupted by seeing the shell continuing being smashed by Integra. Tsuki was in awe at the female, her gaze being directed to the flying figure as well yet again. She would be able to get to him, but then what? Her bat form was practically helpless. The other thing she could do was animate something to hit him but that took energy. She hadn’t drank any blood for a week again since she had focused on finishing Integra’s doll. Gaze turning back to Integra, Tsuki knew she would continue to try and figure something out for the both of them. If Integra wasn’t giving up, neither would she. ”Integra hang in there! I’m sure to think of something…just need to figure out to get my control back first…”

OOC:
Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:34 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus was glad that she didnt try to resist and at the first tug of energy he shivered lightly. It had been awhile since he had kissed another, especially a succubus. Though as he felt her tongue he started to feel heated himself and returned the kiss just as heavy, his own arms circling her. Once he felt her pull away he couldnt help a grin from his face seeing her look a bit sheepish. He spoke softly again, "You cannot hurt me." His face was flush from his blood being a bit heated but he felt just fine. His hand came back up and slid through her hair slowly and he smiled softly. "So you neednt worry charaid..." He paused for a moment and chuckled softly. He hadnt realized that he slipped that out. "Well I guess it fits...havent used that word in a long time either."

OOC:

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:25 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander took a single step backwards with surprise, watching as the winged male lazed about in the air. He listened to the conversation between the men, committing each word and gesture to memory. This was one of those rare occasions when he chose not to get involved with a matter which had piqued his interest. Even he, a lone human, could sense the ominous air of hatred radiating from both beings. A part of him hoped that Zariel and Jaquinne were okay. It wasn't like he cared about them particularly. It was more that it would be bothersome to him if they were hurt. His mask might slip again to reveal his more sinister side. The blonde quickly glanced around, searching the area nearby for either the ravenette or her golden haired companion. Neither were in sight. They had probably left already, which in itself was good. That way there was no chance that they'd get caught up with either of the opposing males before him.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

The male's one, emerald eye glinted in the moon light as he returned his attention to the spectacle by the water. Now the red head was beside the other male. It probably wouldn't be long until someone threw a punch, or attacked in one way or another. Especially with the winged guy making veiled threats against someone his companion obviously cared for to some degree. Suddenly Lysander was reminded of Scarlett. His childhood friend. She was the only one who seemed to understand him. He suddenly regretted leaving her and her child. He didn't know how many times he had picked up his phone and stared blankly at the screen, wanting to call her. But he never did. He didn't want to upset her by returning into her life once more. Instead, he always just called one of his 'friends' and used them as a distraction from his thoughts.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

Lysander ignored the sudden urge he had to take out his phone, and instead continued listening to the duo in front of him. He was quite skilled at ignoring his thoughts and feelings. Pretending that everything is fine. After years of developing this skill as a necessary part of his survival, now it had just become an unconscious habit.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Intrigued σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ People ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮What is seen in the picture

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
Lord Yozo

oOBookwormYumiOo

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:46 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:43 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: A Kinda Cold Outing!Feeling: Excited; Nervous.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

"It'll be exciting. I promise." She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze as she made her way out of the Cerise district. There was no way in absolute hell she'd let a thing happen to him - and as far as she was concerned, the antidote in her bag would be a simple fix if something were to go wrong. "In a good way." The flicker of a smile protruded the corner of her lips. "Now what was I saying earl- OH! Drowning!" Off they went around the outer edges of what would be the familiar Downtown. She pressed the edge of her hot chocolate against her lips, now somewhat cold due to the brisk air surrounding them. "It's not... Exactly terrifying from my perspective, but it does put a good point of view on how everything you know can go wrong if you're not careful." It hadn't exactly stricken her with the words she exhaled between her lips, but within a few moments, she was silent and mulling over the few statements. Everything she knew had gone wrong. With a harsh swallow she pushed through and over the crest Lune Beach, pausing in the sand and glancing down at her shoes. She wanted to take them off, but she had a feeling the sand wouldn't be as coaxing as it had been in the summer. She hadn't taken such a long walk in a long time - and strangely enough, it felt more relaxing than taxing on her body. Even with the return on the beach, watching the chaos surround her several weeks ago, she felt calmed by the roaring waves of the ocean.

She slowly released his hand, trotting ahead; gently, of course. As she came to a slow, she glanced over the darkened line over the beach, rubbed raw by the sea foam that crashed along the sand. It was as gorgeous as the first day she had come to see it with her parents. Well.. As far back as she could remember. Her tiny feet dug their ivory toes and painted tips into what felt like huge grains at the time, completely swallowed and revealed by the crystal blue water that followed shortly after. And now... Well.. She turned her gaze back around to Tyrese to see if he had followed. The sun had quickly begun its morning rise over the calming coast, showering the edges of the sky in orange, pink, blue, and even small purple tints. "Do you remember when you came into the bathroom... And I was under the surface?" He had practically screamed her name at the time - shattering her peace momentarily and bringing herself back into reality. It was something different - to come back to the conscious world and see an imagery covered in blue. Surreal, even. Especially when she was so used to brown and golden hues. She had jolted back above the bathtub, grasping her hands on the edges of the porcelain bowl and soothed him back into his stable mental state. Her face now lingered with determination and memories, staring out over the ocean with pulled, dark brows. The hints of chocolate swirled behind her purple eyes.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:22 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing Unconditional Love
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: Tea, Muffin, Hot Choc. (-5.00)
✗ Last Location: Pezzles ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

The look on Tyrese's face must have conveyed that he didn't doubt the experience would be 'exciting,' because after saying it Aubrey added something more. Smirking and nodding, he half listened to her expand on the previous subject of conversation. He trusted her more than she'd know, it'd been placed in her since the beginning of Lillian. Which was saying a lot since the blonde had been the only person he let inside prior. Not Alex or anyone else he'd been with- or hoped to be with. What Lillian did was the most depressing and infuriating betrayal of them all for the wolf, and now he wished healing from the damage was as easy as making up his mind that he was done with her. But here and now, he was okay with being vulnerable with someone he knew for sure he could trust. He loved Aubrey, even if neither of them needed to step into a relationship anytime soon, not without being somewhat gradual. Exhaling slowly, the author steadied his gaze on the brunette.

"Mm, I think I understand better." There was water in the womb when a baby was born: life, and floods all over the country every year- death. "But if you can control it, why fear it?" He asked, letting her hand go as her fingers loosened from his. "Can your abilities ever stop working?" Or malfunction? Or perhaps even despite her abilities, water in all its fury could still overpower her. He wanted to know, since she wanted to show him. How many hours had he spent fishing for information about her, all just to surprise her with that dinner on the roof of La Mer? Weeks upon weeks while they were working on the innovations, and today was no different in his mind. Smiling to himself, he hadn't even observed the beach with how his attention was stuck on her, softly guiding the scope of his cloudy navy orbs along her form as she sped over to the edge of the water. He didn't want to think about the beach, most of his memories from similar places werent ones he prefered to dwell on today.

Seeing her turn for him, Tyrese jogged closer and stopped beside her. The scent and the soothing crash of waves was what he liked, his fingers reaching to rake his hair back and wait on instruction. "Mm, I remember." If only for that temporary dread that she'd been trying to-...Lillian hadn't been who he thought she was, and Finn had followed closely behind. The thought of not being careful enough to catch Aubrey in the case she'd choose something so tragic was more than enough to etch the memory into the confines of his brain. But as she said it as they stood closer to the water, her quickly predicted where she may be headed conversation wise. She'd explained it back then, hadn't she? "You can breath under water?" But that question was rhetorical, it was the only thing he could assume from here. And she wanted to...take him with her?

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:29 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Underwater Adventuring!Feeling: Excited; Nervous.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

Why fear it? She stared back over the foamed threshold of water, varying its distance for each time a new wave rolled in. The bubbles caressed and soaked into the sands, leaving it the same dark, damp color as before. Would Alistair like water? The corners of her lips flickered in a short smile before it faded again. No, he'd more likely squirm for the sand in search of fresh water instead. She could see the little male flicking the familiar pink muscle between the black spotted yellow lips. When had she forgotten the small details around her that made life so absolutely beautiful? Her cardigan fluttered along her arms as she leaned forward onto her toes, scanning the white lines atop of the water. Maybe fear was the wrong word. "Maybe respect is what I should be saying." A shrug came soon after the corrected statement. "I mean... All abilities typically have a downside." Her hand lifted to press against her chest, just above the neckline of her halter top. "Sure, I can control water as my element, but that doesn't mean I can move an entire ocean. I'm no Lapis Lazuli." She snorted softly and flung her arms outward. A few drips of her drink met the grains beneath her, but she hardly noticed, a wide smile on her face. "But water is something... So... Unique. From the physical appearance, to the effects it has, and even its molecular structure. It's a completely different world under there..." Her hands retracted, one fingering the black rope loops over her shoulder while the other one fumbled with the owl earring she hadn't been used to wearing in a while. The bracelets cried a jingle just above the breeze.

Although it looked as if the roaring waters could engulf them both, she'd prove what she had meant by another world. Feet below, it was calmer. There was no rush of being thrust aside by something she couldn't handle. She shifted the bag off of her shoulders and bent down to grind her now empty cup into the ground, covering the bottom edges with sand against the wind. The bag dropped, brushed the ground, and swept back up whilst she fed her hand through the few zippers, finding the vibrant and practically glowing blue bottle she had stowed away back in Pezzle's. "Mmmhm." Once she tucked the small case against her hand, she fished for the opposite on the front end of the purse, pulling out the green antidote as well. It was better to be safe than sorry. She had absolutely no qualms of trying the stuff - there was no doubt that whatever the woman ranted on about had actually worked. Even the man beside her drunkenly nodded and slobbered against his hand whilst he desperately cleared room for words. "Remember what you said." She murmured, and held the bottle out for him to take. "There's no turning back after this." Already she was shedding out of her clothing, kicking off her converse into the sand to leave behind. It was absolutely frigid under her socks - which quickly followed suit and became stuffed into her soles after plucking them up with her toes. The ground beneath her was relaxing save for the frigid weather. To feel the sand against her toes again... She released a relaxed sigh. It was some time before she felt the bottle taken from her grasp, of which she turned to glance in his direction once more. "But I promise... You're going to love it down there."

Each article of clothing fell behind her - one after another peeled away and dropped to the ground in a trail towards the ocean. Her cardigan fell against the sand, followed by her bright halter top, and her jeans to follow suit. The beach was rather empty, and so if he had forgotten to place his swim trunks on beneath his jeans, then she'd only have to turn away and deny herself the want to look back. Seeing him even shirtless was something she had become so accustomed to, but even still she felt the urge to turn back and gaze at every lining that covered his chest and arms; following up to his collar bone, shoulders, his neck... And over the lips that echoed his English accent with every word. She swallowed and rose a hand acutely from her body, hovering it over the rolling waters rushing towards her feet. She turned sideways, gesturing her hand. From this angle, the baby bump lining her waist was now visible, and very much so in comparison to the baggy clothing she had worn over the last several weeks. The water she hovered her hand over from feet above swirled and ceased to move, ignoring the other molecules around it beckoning to recede back into its mistress. It grew and grew, becoming a large rectangular case for Tyrese to step into. Her hand rose and she steadied her palm out from herself, her bare body showered in pastel light in the sun's rise. Steam billowed from above the block and dispersed into the cold winter air. Her opposite hand stretched out for his and she offered the same, safe and warm smile as before. "Whenever you're ready." It would work. She could feel it.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:53 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing Unconditional Love
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: Tea, Muffin, Hot Choc. (-5.00)
✗ Last Location: Pezzles ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese streched his arms across his chest each in turn, coming to a stop as he neared partially closer to Aubrey. Respect was a word that clicked better, though he should have made that assumption on his own. Still, the extra detail helped. He scowled playfully before his lips parted to speak, "Okay, that's my problem. I was assuming you're exactly like Lapis." It would have been cool if she could slowly converge the entire ocean into a giant pillar. Making sure his tea was thrown in the rubbish, though less than half consumed, he stopped and overlooked the waters not twenty yards away. The drink would be no good on his stomach, and that and the potion might be a bit much together. He dusted his hands off, clapping them together and resigning his words as she reminded him of his word and assured him once more that his experience would be enjoyable. She looked exuberant about it, and he had no intention to disappoint, though he wished to avoid the witchcrafty item.

He accepted the bottle and its swirling contents several long moments after she offered it, but dropped it in the sand before hoisting his bag off his shoulder and squatting down to rest the flaps in an open position. He did so after her clothes began to fall, a soundless exhale escaping his nostrils as he zoned his mind on changing as well. He hadn't changed into his swimsuit because he'd figured they would find stalls, but at the moment he didn't care whether he had cover or not. He changed, turning his back to the brunette, and neatly folded his clothes into his bag. He did the same with hers, following the trail of sewn materials and shaking them out before adding them with his things. It was a strange and personal pet peeve to see clothes strewn on the ground. Fixing the waistband, he finally eye'd the bottle again and picked it up around the fullest part of its girth.

He downed it fast enough to avoid comprehending the taste, coughing and reading the bottle after the last few drops. She was ready, he was pensive. Naturally she'd stop if she saw him drowning, so after smoothing back his hair, the wolf stepped forward and into the water. He was submerged in darkness, having shut his eyes, and began his mental count down. Thirty seconds, then breath. And what would that be like? He touched his neck, expecting to feel the slit of gills on his skin. His chest was burning, the water was cold. But he breathed, having almost missed it himself. His chest heaved once, then again, and steadied. He didn't know how it was happening, wasn't sure if the spell would wear off if he back out of the water at any point after it began working. Trying not to think about what his lungs were doing, he waited for the familiar hand to user him to the next step.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:09 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Springing Peach!Feeling: Excited; Nervous.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

Her fingers twitched and twisted as if breaking some sort of promise, overlapping her pointer and middle. Within seconds the water would become warm, stinging the cool air with more sharp bristles of steam. Her hand steadied after quivering in the cold - her arms now lined with goosebumps until she could hardly notice the difference between them and her naturally smooth skin. Her eyes focused in on Tyrese's form, which began its steady decent towards the water. From the tension of his body she could tell he wasn't prepared for what was to come, nervous even, but regardless she would make it something absolutely spectacular for him. And if it didn't work... Her eyes fluttered up to his face, clear as day from where she stood. The water remained only slightly murky above the surface, stung clear with blue tints. It was something she loved very much about the city of Soleil; its cleanliness and absolutely glistening ocean waters. The seconds ticked by sluggishly, her heart beginning to pound in worry that she may have done something wrong. But as she watched his hair float against gravity, she swallowed down the maternal instinct to drag him out. The water swayed and shifted, stuttering once she noticed his mouth become agape and his barreled chest expand. He was breathing. He was beginning life through her field of vision, feeling a tundra of emotions and new memories she felt only she could ever recognize. And now... She stepped forward and reached through the water's threshold, her ivory hands cupping his cheeks and gently pulling his face forward. His now floating figure would shift toward her, her abilities maneuvering the body of water around him, completely adrift. If only she hadn't forgotten to put them on before he had gotten in. Once the tip of his nose hit the vertical outer edge of the water facing her, she shifted the dangling clear pair of goggles off of her wrist. His face would part the stilling surface halfway before she paused him. "Hold your breath..." She whispered. It wasn't an entirely safe thought that he'd be able to breathe both in and out of water once the power overwhelmed him, but she would rather be safe than sorry he had attempted it.

She slid her fingertips over his now drenched blue hair, a stuttering clench of her heart racing against her rib cage. She didn't doubt he'd allow her to run her hands through it... But that didn't make it appropriate. She stole what she could, however, and slid the back rubber strap of the goggles over the back of his head, resting the hard plastic against his forehead. Her thumbs ran against his eyes, squeezing away any salt water around the edges of his lids, before hooking back beneath the two plastic indents and rubbing the remnants away against the clear plastic. Too many times as a child she could remember having not watered down the goggles themselves before putting them on. After all, the water itself made good for suction. With ease she strapped them over his head, pulling them above his ears and tightening the loose end straps through the water. It splashed against her arms, flailing towards the ground and continuing to dampen the area of sand from which she drew the liquid from. Once she was sure they were secured, she gingerly pressed against his forehead, allowing the water to envelop and swallow him once more. It was warm; somewhat equivalent to a relaxing bath, which only made her shudder once the breeze hit her now drenched arms. If she didn't want to get sick, she'd need to get in sometime within the next few moments. Twisting her wrist, the other pair of goggles fell between her thumb and pointer finger, squeezing down onto the rubber strap she was so used to around her chocolate curls. Her other hand mindlessly played with the loose ribbon-like fabric on the edge of her bottom pink bikini; still watching over Tyrese as her own showcase. If he could see her by now, assuming she put the goggles on correctly, she didn't pay much attention nor notice. But the way the water encased him... Made his every limb and appendage shudder with minute bubbles that rose towards the surface of the rectangle block... No words came to mind, only the faint smile on her babydoll lips curling upwards could even give the slightest uprising hint to her extreme joy.

Finally she dragged her violet eyes from the peeking red curves over his hips, careful of where her vision lingered too long, and onto the clear plastic covers over his navy eyes. She lifted her hand, water seemingly flooding further into the stiff case of water until there was just enough room for her petite body to slip in along with him. She ran her fingers beneath her own accessory, snapping them over her face and reaching into the threshold. It had been a while since she could experiment with her element so well - keeping a good amount surrounding the two; keeping the two afloat without so much as their feet touching the sand beneath. Like a feather she slid in further, slowing her pace the closer she neared him, though remained a few inches away. She laughed, unable to contain her excitement, which sent a torrent of bubbles escaping her lips. The salt was sharp against her tongue before her lips sealed shut again with a smile. And as she peered up to him, the sun had almost completed its rise, flooding and cascading a shuddering pink and orange through the thin watery walls. Her arms stretched and floated outwards before curling back to her chest, watching him curiously to await his reaction. She would give him a few moments to adjust to the liquid, as well as herself to savor the warmth from being in the cold, before shifting them into the ocean.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games