Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:25 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel was almost done with the vase; she made the color a light blue, almost equal to her eyes. There was the gentle breeze caressing her hair, the bangs framing her face moving slightly. She was about to shift her hand holding the pencil to another portion of the drawing when there was the barking noise and Hikaru was startled, the pencil dropping down to the sheet. If it wasn't for the man restraining the dog, the creature would have stepped all over her sketchbook. That was the last thing she wanted. Blue eyes then took notice of the male figure, who was actually one of the past customers back then in Beluga. It had been a while since their last encounter, after all.

"Oh, we meet again," she smiled, being cordial since she was mostly in a good mood. Her focus was then shifted towards the dog. "Looks like your dog is an energetic one, to say the least. Definitely wanting to play around," she complimented. While it was nice to see people with pets, she already has one, and it was none other than Corbin himself. "If I recall correctly, you are with the other two customers back in Beluga, though I may forget the conversation you were partaking since I was busy with work. Now, we can converse with less obstruction between us." And with that, she went back to coloring her drawing, her eyes never leaving the paper, though she was now multi-tasking as she wanted to continue on the conversation.

"Care to tell who you are exactly?" Hikaru questioned, finally done with another section to be colored before moving along to the last, which was located on the lower-right portion of the vase. The orchids would be the next thing to be laden with color.

Mood: mostly good
Company: a male and his dog.
Money: $151.00 (Wallet) ; $1750.00 (Bank)
OOC:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:18 pm
Genkawolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

She plopped herself down once he said that she could. It would have been super awkward if he had said no, but she would have just dealt with it, probably. "Ooooh! You can craft earth? That's really cool! You could go into really poor areas and build dirt houses for them for really cheap. That would be a cool humanitarian thing to do." She realized that might sound like she was trying to exploit his powers or suggest he wasn't doing the right thing with them. "If you want to, of course. They're your powers, so whatever you want to do with them is up to you. As long as it isn't mean stuff. Mean stuff sucks." She wondered if he was the quiet type that liked other quiet people, the quiet type who liked talkative people, the talkative type that liked quiet people, or the talkative type that wasn't going to get a word in edgewise. Hopefully he was the type that liked talkative people fine.

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: $100/$450/$750
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 11.5/??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎
                      Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro went back to finishing the maze when the woman sat down next to his owner on the bench. "Me traveling again? If I take Hiro with me....hmm I don't know" he thought after listening to her. "Plus mean stuff can get you in trouble with the police" he added. "I don't think I would be cut in doing that kind of charity work with my lack of understanding of construction and architect. Statues, sandcastles, geo-surfing, gardening and underground tunneling is as complex and as big as it gets for me" he said turning down humanitarian. He has gotten better in dealing with people, but he wasn't confident enough to be meddling into other people's lives for the better. "May I ask if you recently moved to this town, miss Dana?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 am
Genkawolf

"Closing time
Closing time
Closing time
Closing time

Dalla Ornvyth

She shrugged when he mentioned that being mean could get you in trouble with the police. "Well yeah, it could, but I think I would feel worse about being mean than getting in trouble. It's even worse when you don't get in trouble. It weighs on your conscience more. But maybe that's just me. I like helping people, not harming them. But...on to a different topic. It's ok if you don't want to go the humanitarian route. I'm sure if someone was in really deep trouble, you would help, and that's all that matters." He got her name wrong when he addressed her, but that was ok, her name was probably really weird to them. Very foreign. It was perfectly common back where she was from, but that was very far away. "I don't know what you would consider recent. I've been here for about a month now, I guess. What about you?"

Funds: 100/450/750

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro walked over to Patrick after he was done with maze. Patrick leans over and uses his earth manipulation to flatten back down ground erasing the maze. "Yes, that's true. I do go out of my way to avoid harm to others" he said as he picks up his kitten then set him down on his lap. He hadn't realized he had said it wrong the first time around. "A month is the maximum of recent, Dalla" he responded. "I've been here a few months and I don't seen the extent to how dangerous this town can get" he answered about how long he has been in this town.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:29 pm
Genkawolf

"Closing time
Closing time
Closing time
Closing time

Dalla Ornvyth

She hadn't meant to insinuate that he did use his powers for evil, but he didn't seem to be mad at her, so maybe he hadn't taken it that way. "Oh, well I guess compared to a few months, I haven't been here that long. And do you think this town gets dangerous? It doesn't really seem like that kind of place to me, but I guess it is possible. Have you found all of the fun things to do as well? I haven't been out nearly as much as I would like, been busy with work and stuff, but when I have more time, which will be never, I want to explore this city and find all of the cool things it has to offer. Also, how is it I haven't seen you around more often? We work at the same place, you would think we would run into each other."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:54 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Uptown Soleil - Park   𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: Men   𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Uncomfortable
    𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Single but hopeful   𝐎𝐎𝐂:--

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

"I do care, but I suppose it is common courtesy to tell you my name, especially when Onyx almost ruined your picture."He said in a curt fashion, his voice almost monotone and his face devoid from emotion. It was nothing personal towards the girl herself, but Darcian was not one for conversing with others. He never even really spoke to those he was guiding. There really was no need to speak to them, because they had no choice but to follow him whenever he appears. They could walk away all they wanted, but they would eventually return to him when he got tired of waiting for them to quit whining. "I believe that your name is Hikaru, is that correct?" He didn't really need confirmation, but he was once told that it was best for him to pretend that he didn't know basically everyone's life story just by using his ability to look back on someone's life.

"I suppose I should also apologize on behalf of my canine friend. I am sorry that he almost trampled your things. He is a friendly creature." Said the reaper as he looked back down at the animal in question. Onyx had his eyes closed, his chin resting over his legs in the typical resting position of a bored dog. He got Darcian in this mess and can't even put the effort to get him out of it? Looks like he was stuck now, forced to open up conversation because his dog decided to go on an adventure without him.

•  
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:02 pm
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro settled down into a nap curled up in a ball because it was nap time for him. "Yes, considering the incident during winter of enchanted/cursed snowmen attacking people" he said of what stood out for him and involved in the most. "I've went to a couple of new places recently. As for fun it depends on what your definition of fun is" he said leaning back against the bench. He looks to her, "You're the third person I've met in the past couple of weeks that wants to explore this city and its great to hear because I'm all about exploration myself" he said smiling. "Same work place? Well, there are other job positions" he thought because Dalla mentioned about working at the same place as him. "I keep to himself during my shift then head over here with Hiro afterwards" he explained.
    ╚══════════════╝

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 am
    User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
    xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

The hand holding her pencil ceased moving at the mention of her name, and Hikaru's tone was cheerful as she replied, "Yep, that's me, alright. And I have a hunch that Onyx is the name of the canine friend of yours. Much fitting because of the color of the fur." She then put her pencil and sketchbook down, having to straighten her posture while she was still sitting down. The soles of her sneakers flattened the grass a little. "I have a hunch that you are a grim reaper, I think? If I am right, then our goals might be the same though the methods are different from one another," Her guess was based on the bits and pieces of the conversation back then, but she still needed conformation, just to be sure. With everything going on recently, not every single fact would be recalled inside her head. Thankfully, there was Sidevi who had become an acquaintance of hers not long ago and the contact info was kept safe in her phone.

"So, what's your goal in Soleil City? I'm now curious," she questioned with her back almost touching the trunk of the nearest tree she could lean on. The breeze was there again, caressing her skin like silk. She had been indoors most of the time because of her introversion, both for personal and business reasons, so it felt nice for her to savor that sensation. Plus, the weather was fine with the clouds obscuring the sun a little.

Mood: mostly good
    Company: a male and his dog.
    Money: $151.00 (Wallet) ; $1750.00 (Bank)
    OOC: Late reply because distracted with things. Sorry.

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:39 pm
    Genkawolf

"Closing time
    Closing time
    Closing time
    Closing time

Dalla Ornvyth

She hadn't heard about any evil snow people, but there was still a lot for her to learn. Getting back to looking for fun stuff was definitely more up to her speed. "Well, I love exploring and going on adventures, but I think I'll be limited in that for quite a while now. I like places where you can watch people and maybe get to know them. You know, if you stick to yourself all of the time, you won't get to meet interesting people. I like experiencing new cultures too." She gave a nervous little smile, "I also really really like food. Like, if I could just eat all day, I totally would. Ooh! And I also love kids! Ultimate day ever for me would be playing with kids, with intermittent breaks to fill this belly to the breaking point. What about you?"

Pregnancy Duration: 11.5m/??

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:21 pm
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I don't know. Seems to be the opposite for me especially as of lately. Otherwise people usually ignore me" Patrick responded honestly. He can understand people watching because he had been doing that for years. "Knowing what people want has helped business wise" he thought as listened to the woman some more. "Does the job position you're employed in help you be close to want you want? I don't know about kids considering they're not supposed to talk to strangers, but it doesn't I dislike just because I know no experience around them. I would say the shopping district is the best place for people watching especially after they have changed some things there".
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm
    Genkawolf

"Closing time
    Closing time
    Closing time
    Closing time

Dalla Ornvyth

She listened attentively to the man, he had been there much longer than she had and so he would know more about what was going on. She smiled when he mentioned that he had no experience with kids, "well then, at some point you're going to have to visit me! I think I've got at least two in me now, and they've been really sweet so far. So I'm sure when they're finally born, they'll be relaxed and easy to get along with. Hopefully soon after that I will be married, if I'm lucky he'll be of a species that's prone to litters. Then I'll have even more you can play with! Oh, and I do like my job, for now. I meet new people while I work the desk, and our boss has been really nice about letting me have a flexible schedule. Once I'm married and we settle down, I'll probably become a stay-at-home mom, but until then, need to make the money." She was about to comment on going to the shopping district when her belly let out a horrendous roar. She put her hands on it, trying to silence it, but it was no use. "Um...do you want to get lunch somewhere? Preferably someplace with a buffet?"

Pregnancy Duration: 11.5m/??

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 am
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick raised an eyebrow at what Dalla said to him. "Would you really trust around you're children?" he asked. He was a bit doubtful with this being their first chatting with each other. "Litters is a lot of kids to raise, a lot more than twins" he thought glancing down at his glancing kitten. Wasn't the first time hearing the mention of a buffet. Shakes his head a little, "There is no cafe or restaurant with buffet. Make it Tso is the only place that comes to it. Which is located downtown" he informs her.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:34 pm
    Genkawolf

"Closing time
    Closing time
    Closing time
    Closing time

Dalla Ornvyth

She was totally shocked that he was surprised that she would trust him around her children. "Why wouldn't I trust you? Hiro does, and animals are an excellent judge of character. Plus it's not like I would leave you alone with them at first, I would be watching as well, and people know better than to get between a mother and her children, right?" Hearing that there were no buffets made her almost tempted to go back home, but another rumble from her belly told her she didn't have time to do all of that cooking. "You want to join me, then? It'll be my treat!"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:09 am
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was still surprised, but he doesn't disagree about Hiro. "Another good thing about adopting a kitten" he thought. "Um, well I wouldn't really know unless media counts" he said hesitantly. His parents weren't really present in his life and he wasn't the sort of kid back then to act up to try to get their attention either. "Its not like she is asking me to be their godfather. Don't think anyone does that these days" he said easing himself back into calmness. "I have a problem with crowds of more than a handful of people. An hour is usually max and I do want to join" he said holding Hiro in his arms then standing up.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:surprised then calm again. mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Dalla.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games