Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

News Crew Reporter: You mean to tell us that you are actually letting King Zudhred fight Tyrius one on one for that!? Why don't you all just gang up on him and be done with it?"

"Zudhred's a knight."
*Aidar answers, folding his arms.*
"And a king... He be a warrior of honor an would nae take kindly tae the assistance o anybody. He would consider it dishonorable an take it as a slight. Also, there be no justice in jus gangin up on im, and stealin Zudhred's prey... Besides, Eriny's over there has been instructed tae kill anybody who be interferin."

News Crew Reporter: "What? Erinys, as in... Prince Erinys? He's here?" *Looks past the Burning Icewolf at Erinys and then turns back to the camera man.* "Do you hear that, folks? We have just received word that Prince Erinys of Vatica, son of King Zudhred is also here! We are now going to see if we can get word from him..." *Goes over to Erinys. and holds his mic up to him.* "Prince Erinys? Prince Erinys, a word please? What do you intend to do, if your father should happen to lose?"

*Erinys turns toward the reporter and glares down at him, his lupine eyes shining menacingly.*

*As the reporter looks into Erinys's eyes, he starts to feel like a rabbit looking into eyes of a wolf and timidly steps back, stuttering, he then stops and point his mic at himself.*
"P-P-Prince Er-Erinys?"
*He stutters nervously.*
"Um, Charles Brosnan, G-TV News. A w-word please?"
*The reporter again points his mic toward Erinys.*

*Erinyes looks down at the microphone, then back at the reporter.*
"You show unusual courage for a mere Human.."
*Erinys says calmly.*

"I-It's my duty to keep the public informed, they need to know what's happening, and I intend to see that they do, even if it cost me my own life!"
*The reporter answers.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:49 pm
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

News Crew Reporter: "What? Erinys, as in... Prince Erinys? He's here?" *Looks past the Burning Icewolf at Erinys and then turns back to the camera man.* "Do you hear that, folks? We have just received word that Prince Erinys of Vatica, son of King Zudhred is also here! We are now going to see if we can get word from him..." *Goes over to Erinys. and holds his mic up to him.* "Prince Erinys? Prince Erinys, a word please? What do you intend to do, if your father should happen to lose?"

*Erinys turns toward the reporter and glares down at him, his lupine eyes shining menacingly.*

*As the reporter looks into Erinys's eyes, he starts to feel like a rabbit looking into eyes of a wolf and timidly steps back, stuttering, he then stops and point his mic at himself.*
"P-P-Prince Er-Erinys?"
*He stutters nervously.*

*Erinys says calmly.*

"I-It's my duty to keep the public informed, they need to know what's happening, and I intend to see that they do, even if it cost me my own life!"
*The reporter answers.*

"Such devotion is quite admirable, especially for one so weak and frail."
*Erinys replies.*
"But, to answer your question, My father isn't going to lose... Too much depends on his victory."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"P-P-Prince Er-Erinys?"
*He stutters nervously.*

*Erinys says calmly.*

*The reporter answers.*

*Erinys replies.*
"But, to answer your question, My father isn't going to lose... Too much depends on his victory."

"yes, yes, of course."
*The reporter says, adjusting his glasses.*
"But, IF he loses, what do you plan to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 pm
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"P-P-Prince Er-Erinys?"
*He stutters nervously.*

*Erinys says calmly.*

*The reporter answers.*

*Erinys replies.*

"yes, yes, of course."

"You are one persistent little man."
*Erinys says, narrowing his eyes.*
"Well, I don't suppose it'll do any good to refuse to answer, and it's not worth killing you over..."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

"P-P-Prince Er-Erinys?"
*He stutters nervously.*

*Erinys says calmly.*

*The reporter answers.*

*Erinys replies.*

"yes, yes, of course."

"You are one persistent little man."
*Erinys says, narrowing his eyes.*
"Well, I don't suppose it'll do any good to refuse to answer, and it's not worth killing you over..."

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius then swings another right straight punch at Zudhred's face.*

*Zudhred then deflects the punch with his right hand, redirecting it past his right ear.*

*Tyrius then strikes with his left fist, in a powerful straight punch to the face.*

*Zudhred then turns his arm clockwise and strikes the back of his left forearm against Tyrius's with a loud sonic crash, redirecting the attack.*

*Tyrius unleashes a vicious flurry of punches and occasional kicks, again and again. left punch, right punch, left punch, right punch, left punch, right punch, left kick, two right punches, left kick, right kick, two left punches, right punch, left punch, right punch, left punch, right kick, left kick, left punch, three right punches, left punch, right punch, left punch, five right punches, three left punches, left kick, right punch, left punch, right punch, seven right kicks, left kick, two right punches, left punch, right punch, left punch, right punch; and so on.*

*Zudhred at first, blocks Tyrius's attacks accordingly, then begins to dodge and and counter with punches and kicks of his own, the impact of the clashing of their blows ringing like the rumbling of thunder and shaking the land, until Zudhred finally catches Tyrius's left fist, then right wrist, as the vampire attempts to punch him, and holds him fast.*  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius then swings another right straight punch at Zudhred's face.*

*Zudhred then deflects the punch with his right hand, redirecting it past his right ear.*

*Tyrius then strikes with his left fist, in a powerful straight punch to the face.*

*Zudhred then turns his arm clockwise and strikes the back of his left forearm against Tyrius's with a loud sonic crash, redirecting the attack.*

*Tyrius unleashes a vicious flurry of punches and occasional kicks, again and again. left punch, right punch, left punch, right punch, left punch, right punch, left kick, two right punches, left kick, right kick, two left punches, right punch, left punch, right punch, left punch, right kick, left kick, left punch, three right punches, left punch, right punch, left punch, five right punches, three left punches, left kick, right punch, left punch, right punch, seven right kicks, left kick, two right punches, left punch, right punch, left punch, right punch; and so on.*

*Zudhred at first, blocks Tyrius's attacks accordingly, then begins to dodge and and counter with punches and kicks of his own, the impact of the clashing of their blows ringing like the rumbling of thunder and shaking the land, until Zudhred finally catches Tyrius's left fist, then right wrist, as the vampire attempts to punch him, and holds him fast.*

*Tyrius attemps to counter by striking Zudhred with his right knee.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:44 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Zudhred blocks the blow with his left knee.*

shapelessevil

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*

"No need to worry."
*Erinys says.*
"We don't kill civilians, especially not the press... At least not intentionally... We would rather that they live to tell of our achievements."

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:09 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

shapelessevil

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*

"No need to worry."
*Erinys says.*
"We don't kill civilians, especially not the press... At least not intentionally... We would rather that they live to tell of our achievements."
*Jack warps back to Erinys, still watching the fight and eating popcorn.* "You know, prince, he might loose... Then what happens if the press records your failure as well? Let me know when so, I can laugh and rub it in your face..... Maybe I should call you "Princess" for a bit..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

shapelessevil

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*

"No need to worry."
*Erinys says.*

*Tyrius again tries to strike Zudhred, this time with his left knee.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

shapelessevil

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*

"No need to worry."
*Erinys says.*

*Zudhred counters again, with his right knee, then his left, then his right again, the sound of their knees crashing like the clap of thunder. Zudhred narrows his eyes as he smiles a toothy grin exposing his fangs, and pushing his hands forward, bends Tyrius's hands backwards with a loud snapping sound and then pulling Tyrius forward by his arms, drives his left knee HARD into Tyrius's solar plexus. He then grabs Tyrius's head and with all his might smashes it into his knee, again, and again, and again, the impacts sounding like the clapping of thunder.*
CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!!
*Finally Zudhred finishes the attack by bringing with a powerful double axe handle down onto Tyrius's back and sends the Vampire Lord crashing to the ground, about seven meters away form the group, making a small crater in the process.*

"Well, to answer both your question..."
*Erinys begins to say, addressing both Brosnan and Jack, when he is cut off by the sudden impact of Tyrius hitting the ground not too far from them.*
"It looks like I'm not going to have to answer that..."
*Erinys says, looking at the broken form of Tyrius.*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:25 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

shapelessevil

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*

"No need to worry."
*Erinys says.*

*Zudhred counters again, with his right knee, then his left, then his right again, the sound of their knees crashing like the clap of thunder. Zudhred narrows his eyes as he smiles a toothy grin exposing his fangs, and pushing his hands forward, bends Tyrius's hands backwards with a loud snapping sound and then pulling Tyrius forward by his arms, drives his left knee HARD into Tyrius's solar plexus. He then grabs Tyrius's head and with all his might smashes it into his knee, again, and again, and again, the impacts sounding like the clapping of thunder.*
CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!! CRACK-OOM!!!
*Finally Zudhred finishes the attack by bringing with a powerful double axe handle down onto Tyrius's back and sends the Vampire Lord crashing to the ground, about seven meters away form the group, making a small crater in the process.*

*Erinys begins to say, addressing both Brosnan and Jack, when he is cut off by the sudden impact of Tyrius hitting the ground not too far from them.*

*Returned to his normal form, Tyrius manages to force himself to his hands and knees and and spits out a mouth full of blood and several teeth, before collapsing into the pool. He then struggles desperately, trying to get back up, despite his broken wrists and crushed hand.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius

shapelessevil

"K-k-k-kill me!?"
*The reporter stammers.*

"No need to worry."
*Erinys says.*

*Returned to his normal form, Tyrius manages to force himself to his hands and knees and and spits out a mouth full of blood and several teeth, before collapsing into the pool. He then struggles desperately, trying to get back up, despite his broken wrists and crushed hand.*

Zudhred burns with a bright red aura of moonfire and extends his arm toward Tyrius, opens his palm, turnning his hand up at a 90-degree angle as if to signal "Stop".*
"It's over, Tyrius!!!"
*He bellows.*
"You're reign of terror ends now! This next attack will finish you!"
*He then begins to power up a powerful red ball of highly compressed lunar energy in his palm.*

User Image
"Uh-oh."
*Erinys says, as he sees what his father is doing. Turning into his terrible monster form, Erinys then grabs Brosnan and takes the screaming reporter with him, as he flies high into the Air, as fast as he can possibly go.*

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games