Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:12 pm
((it's kal's fault he didn't listen to shuicho))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:15 pm
((okok! stare he's fine now... he just needs his rest))

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:16 pm
((he better get some then))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:22 pm
((lol))
Almirrah frowned, turning back to the shadows and sitting down amongst them. She licked her front paw and matted down the tuft of hair to the left side of her face so that it covered the crucifix-shaped scar over her eye. She then rested her head upon a large rock and watched the wolves form this distance.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:26 pm
*shuicho sighed*"i can't cover the scars"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:29 pm
Almirrah looked up. 'What scars' she said, without much of a questioning tone in her voice. Her narrow yellow eyes glared at Shuicho, giving the impression of a large snake's eye (for one was covered).

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:35 pm
"thar's scars his wounds are healed but his scars won't cover them selves up"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 pm
She shrugged, 'If you wish' she responded.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:40 pm
((wtf that made no sence))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:18 am
((oh whoops... i guess it didn't. sweatdrop sorry about that, my eyes were tired last night and i kept mixing up what you were saying stressed i'll try to pay more attention this time...))

Tharran had fallen asleep, and woke up later that night. She looked around, his eyes adjusting to the dark environment. Almirrah was no where in sight, and he concluded that she may have been on her nightly hunt.
He looked down at his paw, and found that it was swollen and still painful when he attempted to move it. He sighed, his eyes straying from his injured paw and to his brother, Kalten, who lay still on the stone floor.
Tharran moved closer to him, dragging himself so he would not have to get up. 'Kalten...' he whispered to him, seeing that his ear twitched when it signaled sound. 'Kalten, its me.. Tharran' he added, hoping his brother was alright.

Kalten stirred, and then opened his eyes. They were blank for a moment, but then his pupils enlarged themselves while adjusting to the darkness. For a moment he simply stared at his brother without much of an expression.. but then he squinted his eyes to better see the wolf in fornt of him.
'Tharran..?' he whispered, lifting his head a bit so his veiw was not sideways.

Tharran couldn't help but smile. He was relieved that his brother was well. His eyes then fell upon the wound in Kalten's side, and it gleamed just a bit in the moonlight that shone through the waterfall. 'What happened to you?' he asked.

Kalten shook his head, closing his eyes. 'I wish to speak with Almirrah.. where is she?' he asked, unable to see her.

'She is not here. She is hunting at the moment' Tharran answered, but then quieted down when he thought he heard someone move in their sleep.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:34 am
*shuicho sighed*"you know you two don't whisper low enough"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:16 am
Tharran gave Shuicho a nasty look at first.. but then he decided it best to be friendly with others.
Not having any reason to whisper any longer, he turned to Kalten and said, 'I can go look for her if you wish. She cannot be off too far'. His memory returned to when he had seen Almirrah run off towards the right side of the waterfall, into the darker forests. He got up, but his paw still pained him. He growled at it, wishing it would just heal quickly on its own.

Kalten smiled, and then looked towards Shuicho. 'Shuicho.. you, healed me?' he asked. He knew he had been healed for his wound pained him no longer, yet he still felt slightly dizzy.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 am
"How'd you guess?"*shuicho asked*"no tharran you will not move your leg is swollen and there for you will be practically dead if you fall over and we can't find you"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:29 am
Tharran hung his head in the shadows, feeling unable to help out his family.

Kalten grinned. 'Because you and Branwen are the only wolves I know that can use healing powers... I think' he said, looking towards his healed wound. He frowned at the scar in his side.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:46 am
"branwen is the only one who can fully heal i couldn't cover the scars"*shuicho said*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games