Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriella Puratekuta

Lucky Guildswoman

5,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:31 am
lanceknightmare
Hello, I was accepted into this guild only a few hours ago. I logged in to see I was now part of the guild. I saw this place on the guild spotlight and figured I would give it a shot. I'm usually freeform Role playing but lately I've been looking for more rps I can be a part of. Granted Freeform is cool and all there are very few rules to restrict you. But the down side are the post that I get. I type a several paragraph post and get a short couple of sentences in response.
Yikes! I can never write full paragraphs unless I really felt like it or planned something  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:42 am
"Hello!" I say cheerfully. "I would like to introduce myself to you all!" I say, "my name is Anna-Dai," I begin, "I am seventeen, slowly approaching eighteen in the winter." I smile hopefully, "I hope you all will come to introduce yourselves."

I fiddle with the buttons of my shirt, becoming painfully aware of how many people had joined the group I'd been speaking with, shyness beginning to creep upon me.

I swallow hard before lifting my head to graze my eyes across everyone's faces, "I only hope that you will all welcome me, and that I will get to know you all," I say, a small smile gracing my lips. I nod before stepping in to the crowd, hoping to meet some new people.  

anna-dai

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:58 am

Hello, all! I am new to the guild, having found it on the guild spotlight as well. My name is Nikki, and I'm a literate, moderately skilled rper. I would never consider myself advanced, but I know that I've improved a lot over the years I've been rping. I've mostly done Harry Potter rps, playing Sirius Black (har har), and midieval fantasy rps, but I've also tried my hand at modern-day and futuristic rps, the latest being a modern-day were-animal type (where you can be a were-anything xD It was a really interesting concept to me) set in Philly. I've never done one-on-one rps, but I suppose they'd probably be interesting.

I tend to make two- or three-paragraph responses, but, like anyone, I can sometimes get a bout of writer's block, and then I might respond with only one. I usually try to go for no less than five sentences, but I do believe in quality over quantity.

On a more personal note, I am nineteen, am a sophomore in college, double majoring in English education and music education, and love music (jrock, 80s and classical especially), reading, drawing, and friends. If you wish to know more about me, drop me a pm and we can chat sometime. (:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:09 am
Female Gabe Puratekuta
lanceknightmare
Hello, I was accepted into this guild only a few hours ago. I logged in to see I was now part of the guild. I saw this place on the guild spotlight and figured I would give it a shot. I'm usually freeform Role playing but lately I've been looking for more rps I can be a part of. Granted Freeform is cool and all there are very few rules to restrict you. But the down side are the post that I get. I type a several paragraph post and get a short couple of sentences in response.
Yikes! I can never write full paragraphs unless I really felt like it or planned something

Basically if you can get a picture of the area in your head then you can describe it. What are people doing around you, what is your character thinking stuff like that. You can use these tools to make your character more realistic. Just write down stuff as it comes to you. Eventually you will end up with a nice sized post. Also, I recommend using a dictionary to look up words you can't think of there meaning off the top of your head. This will keep your spelling and the meaning of what you are saying on track. Or you can try dictionary dot com to look up words. If it is just a spell check you are looking for. Your search browser will do that job fairly well.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

CutsceneLogic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:50 am
Oi. RyoBeat here. Pleased to have gotten accepted.

I'd tell a bit about myself, but every now and then I don't see the point in speaking unless asked to. As it is late, and I grow increasingly tired, this so happens to be one of those times. I apologize in advance for any faults this may seem to create in my personality. I am more than willing, however, to answer any questions posed to me through this thread, or via PM. =3 Good night for now.

Can't wait to start exploring the guild.

-RyoBeat  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:59 am
Just thought i would pop in a say hi to all my fellow guildies I am new to the guild but not to Rping I have been doing in for a few years.Though never really done it on a Forum before its not quite as easy as a chat room but then you dont have as much random chatter either which is nice. anyway my name is Zalin and it is a pleasure to meet you all.  

Zalin_heartache1

1,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Chick55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:23 am
Hi everyone! I love to RP. I just got accepted and I have already helped out. And I will start a RP as soon as I can think of an topic...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:34 am
HI, GUILD BUDDIES! I saw this guild mentioned in the Guild Spotlight and decided to join, considering that my role playing skills have been diminishing over the past few months.

I've never really role played on forums before, since my whole role playing life was based around chatrooms, so I'm some-what inexperienced when it comes to role playing on forums. ^^; I hope I can learn a thing or two from you guys! You seem to know what you're doing. xD

XDBunny

flamered1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:34 am
hiya i am flame and i am new, i was accepted a few days ago, but i couldnt really get on to post so hey im flame yay !!!! luv the flameness, sorry im very hyper most of th time so just ignore me, and i can be called a retard as i dont care, its strange but i like to be happy, but sometimes i can be a little deppressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 am
hi!!
My RPC is Maybella Martyrson.. or Fiona Tompson, or Billie "Midnite" Tompson or Lillian "Midget" Tompson... obviously the Tompson ones are related... Maybella is my newest RPC... i love roleplaying...
oh and my two fave movies ever are Coyote Ugly and 10 Things I Hate About You...
I try and correct any mistakes I make.. but I make alot, so if I miss correcting any mistakes.... I'm sorry  

ThatcrazyRebel

ThatcrazyRebel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:40 am
flamered1
hiya i am flame and i am new, i was accepted a few days ago, but i couldnt really get on to post so hey im flame yay !!!! luv the flameness, sorry im very hyper most of th time so just ignore me, and i can be called a retard as i dont care, its strange but i like to be happy, but sometimes i can be a little deppressed.

Neyar!! Hyperness? WICKED KWEE!! [kwee means cool]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:52 am
YAY !!!!! mrgreen Randomness *jumps around and does a strange random dance before jumping around some more* Yay !!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

flamered1

Caelesta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:19 am
And this would be me stealing Zelyhon's survey hoohah.
:]

Name: LA
Name's Origin: Mix of a nickname version of my online alias (Aislinn=Lynny), and my real name (Anne)
Currently attending school at: SMA (though it is summer...)
Intended Major: Musical Theatre/Drama, perhaps Psychology or Writing (in regards to authorship). (How's that for different ends of the spectrum?)
Went to High School at: I'm in it. biggrin
Employment: Working for my father. .__.; It's hard.
Father's Job: Winemaker
Mother's job: Writer/owner of her own business
Siblings: Sister(=love), stepbrother, stepsister(=annoying)
Hobbies: Gaia, Logic puzzles, roleplaying ( mrgreen ), Irish dance, Theatre in general
Favorite System: Wii
Favorite Game Series': Anything with Link in it, and Viva Pinata (never mind that it's an xbox game.... .-.; )
Favorite Manga/Anime: Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Oban Star Racers (I'MADORKGO'WAY.)
Best Anime movie ever: Howl's Moving Castle (Lemeealone)

Favorite Food: PIZZA or blueberry scones. Or Sushi.
Favorite Movie: Terminator 2. BOOM.
Favorite Instrument: Flute, or Fiddle. (It's the Irish loving.) Keyboard's awesome, too.
Favorite Store: ...... Target. mrgreen
Favorite Bands: EVERYTHING. Sarah Bareilles, especially.
Webcomics I read: Concession, Pandect, Catlegend (that reminds me, I need to check on them.)
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 6 and a half.
Current Characters: Sagi Ensmith, Kayne Oliviero, Fasail Gesine, Bei & Belt Gesine, Makai Gesine, Correlieone Gesine, Lissa Markson, Richard Anderson, Gwen Blacksmith, and Aislinn Gesine.
YAY. biggrin

Extras: My pet peeves are as follows: People who complain incessantly about an occasional one-liner, and people who mess up their your and you're's and there, their, they're's. crying
I don't like list intros. Please, don't use them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 am
Hello all, I'm Condom In A Can, formerly Taseisha, and I normally roleplay as a character named Kenara or Kenny. I've been into serious roleplaying online for the last year-ish, and I'm loving it!

Personal stuff, hmm. Well, my favorite movie is Constantine, and my favorite genre of music is Punk Rock. I'm a serious anime-lover, but I'm not going to go all fangirly on the forums. biggrin Things I dislike are illiterate people who think they can type, and stale candy.  

Alpha to Omega

Destyan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 am
      Byuuuu~

I just got accepted into this guild a few hours ago and stuff. I saw it in the guild spotlight just like some others. I'm not new to RPing but I'm new to doing it on a forum. Since I've never really posted in a forum RP I don't know how much I can post or my limits D: But meh, I'll find that out during my time here.

Omm~ most of my personal info's on my profile.

:B

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games