Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:53 am
After he put the sugar in his cup Seto started to sneak back, quickly and silently. He peeked around the corner of the room he was in carefully in both directions, before he headed right. There, he leaned his back against the wall and checked the hallway he was about to enter, making sure there were no guards either.
He seemed to be lucky today... Or at least right now.
He sneaked back to the room to make sure a guard wouldn't come to check where any footsteps came from, and quickly went into the room he started off in.
"Wh-What the..." He would have dropped his cup of coffee if he wouldn't tense his muscles at the scene he walked in to.

"So this is why you wanted me out, huh?" Seto asked, trying to regain his stubborn and bossy expression. He was as angry as he could be, but also very disappointed. Wasn't it this man's job to take care of patients instead of molesting them when they were completely depending on him?

( gonk Noooo!!!! Poor Yami!!! No Shadow Realm, please!! crying And... And... Seto! Poke the guy's eyes out, demyu!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:01 am
(Nonono, Yami's not going to the shadow realm. mrgreen I'm such a b***h to my characters, homygawd. crying God forbid--I was god!)
Hearing Seto's voice made the doctor's heart skip a beat. s**t--now what was he going to do? He'd been caught! By Richie Rich nonetheless... Maybe he could...somehow manipulate the situation? He knew that it would be difficult... But he hadn't actually managed to touch the other's privates yet.

Trying to remain cool enough to convince the other, he looked at him quizically, "What are you talking about? You're the one who wanted to get the coffee remember?" Then he turned his attention back to Yami and pulled off those pants. It was ironic in a way that he was doing this now because he wanted to convince Seto that he was changing him--and not doing something further--even though he was. He just had to play it cool and come up with adequate reasons for why he had his hands in the other's pants, why he was kissing him, and most certainly why he was straddling him like this.

Maybe he could make it seem like the reason why he had his hands where he did was so that he could remove them so that he could change the other--they'd have to come off eventually, right?

Right now, he was thinking more about how fast he had to think and how quick he had to act rather than how what he was doing was wrong.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:35 am
Seto raised a brow and put his coffee down, taking a few steps closer to that docter. "It's not a doctor's job to kiss the patient." Seto stated. He would have hit the docter in the head if there weren't security guards around. His hands were shaking, but it wasn't because of lack of caffeine this time. No, it was because of anger. He would love to throw some insultings at the guy's head if his mind wouldn't refuse doing anything. His eyes went over to Yami's face, who looked extremely helpless in this situation.

(Then what's happening!? gonk )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:54 am
((I shall explain everything that's going on with Yami now at this point... because I just realized that for you guys it must be like....REALLY confusing.

Okay.

When he touches other people, I said that he get almost like a burning feeling...that's because of our body heat and how we're almost 100 degrees hot. When he touches himself though, he doesn't feel the same heat...This is because without the soul to keep the body regenerate and alive and stuff it's dying. When things die they become more cold and stuffies. Now...the reason why he's feeling the pulling sensation--it's because his body wants his soul back. He felt weak because part of his soul was in the body... Um... Think of a cake alright? As you eat the cake, it becomes less than what you had to begin with right? Yes. Nod your head. Yessss... So, when Yami touches his skin, he's like... putting his soul back into his vacan't body. It seems vacant only because there isn't a soul inside of it. It seems cold, harsh, and scary...and it makes him feel week to touch it. That's why he thinks of the Shadow Realm--because thats what the Shadow Realm essentially is.

Gotmeh? So, now he thinks that if he touches his skin then he'll be sent into the shadow realm. The reason why his body is becomming blurry is because he's dying and Yami--as a spirit--can only see spiritual...things...clearly. So...Yami doesn't know how to get back into his body because he thinks that if he just like...taps himself or something, he'll be gone for good--and he doesn't want to stop seeing Seto. Which...is part of the problem. He's gotta overcome that fear of being sent away for all eternity so that he can wake up.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:09 am
Yami smiled shyly to himself. He was glad that Seto was sticking up for him--but at the same time, he remembered how odd it felt not to be able to stick up for himself. He felt guilty again because Seto had found them. Although he was glad that Seto was there again, for some reason, he would have not wanted Seto to know what had happened in his absence.

Yami knew that it wasn't his fault...and that maybe he couldn't do anything about it...and he knew that Seto knew that as well...but it still didn't sit quite right with him. He saw how violently Seto was shaking and he could tell right away that Seto was picturing himself probably strangling the doctor. "Please dont!" he said, even though he knew Seto couldn't hear him, "I don't want to be alone again..."
--
The man shook his head and released a light laugh. "You make it sound like I'm attracted to him or something," the doctor said lightly, thinking fast. A moment later he turned half way to Seto. "I bet this looks really bad from your point of view, actually..." he commented.

He shook his head again and got off of the bed, taking Yami's pants with him. He did his very best not to look--because he knew that Seto would see him looking, and wouldn't believe a word that he was saying. "I thought he..." to make it more convincing, he looked at Yami's unchanged expression. "I thought he said something...but then he didn't answer... so, him being a guy, I figured the best way to make him respond if he was awake would be to kiss---why am I even telling you this anyhow!?" he interrupted himself, acting angry at Seto for asking. "I didn't do anything wrong! Do you really think that they'd have someone at this hospital checking on patients alone at night who did things with them?"

But that was exactly what was happening. He just hadn't been caught--until now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:41 am
(So... He's in his body again? Or is he still floating around? Or... Whuh..? crying )

"Well, not until a moment ago." Seto stated. Kissing a patient to see if they he was awake? No freaking way.
Seto used to have this employee that kissed female employees awake when they fainted. To reanimate them, he claimed. It turned out the guy was the one that knocked them out in the first place. Because of this little bit of experience, Seto was a little more cautious when it came to these kind of things.
"Change him and leave." He commanded, half forgetting he was in a hospital and not in Kaiba Corp.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:23 am
An eyebrow shot up quickly before going back down again. The doctor wasn't sure if he should remind him that he had authority over the other right now or if he should just let that slide. He didn't want to make Seto any more mad than he appeared to be. He loved his job--he did it propperly--and recieved a few perks too. He'd just been a little reckless about it...reckless enough to be caught. But he wondered... Why was seto here anyhow? It was a little unorthodox that you'd visit your rival in the hospital and then refuse to leave... He seemed to be offended with what he'd seen the doctor doing--the doctor didn't think it would be a smart idea to convince himself that Seto beleived him.

"You never told me what you were doing here," he pointed out, "Feeling charitable? I thought you hated Yami Mouto."
(yea, he's still watching them--not in his body. You'll know when he's back in his body, trust meh. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:17 am
( crying Chloie, you're the cruelest. Poor Yami. Poor Seto. Poor everybody. This is awesome. :p )
Seto took a deep breath, and quickly tried to think of a reason. If he'd tell this person he was here because he was madly and deeply in love and loving Yami, it could be world-wide (or at least nation wide) news within days. If he'd claim he was here because nobody else was planning to wait until Yami woke up and e sympathized would be nonsense, since there were enough people that would love to.
He decided to reply otherwise, quickly hiding the surprise ( because of the question) in his eyes.
"You shouldn't ask questions, but do your job."

Seto's eyes left the guy's face and went over to Yami's, who was perfectly still as could be expected.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:55 am
Yami had his arms crossed, and was standing at the foot of the bed looking down at himself on the bed. He wiped his eyes, trying to be able to see but that didn't do anything--if it did, it made everything even MORE blurry. He wasn't thinking about what was going on right now, he was trying to understand what was going on.

He knew that he was in a coma, he didn't know how to get out of it. If he touched himself...well, it definately didn't feel like he was about to wake up. He had no idea what else he could do though. Maybe this was why people in a coma on TV always took so long to wake up.
--
The doctor smirked in a sideways fashion before turning back to Yami. Suddenly, he wanted to get this overwith as quickly as possible. The light on his watch read that it was now no later than 2 in the morning. He knew that he was stepping out of place ever so slightly in asking him about his personal life, but he had done it to take the heat off of himself and put it back on Seto's shoulders. In any case, they were both tired and not thinking clearly.

It wasn't like Yami was expected to wake up overnight... he'd still be there in the morning... and Seto was bound to fall asleep if he was planning to stay awake all morning long. Quickly, he slipped the gown over Yami's head and moved his arms through the sleeves. then he took some of the wires and re-connected them to his chest. The heart monitor sprang back to life and started beeping again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:20 pm
Seto tried hard to surpress a sigh of relief when Yami had some cloth on his body again. The thought of this guy being in here with him while Yami was naked had been more disturbing to him than he had realized.

His eyes were still focussed on Yami's face. He felt something inside of him die a little every time he realized Yami was knocked out completely and not waking up soon. He completely forgot the doctor was still in the room and focussed his eyes on Yami, who was in the middle of beeping sounds and deep, dark nothing that seemed to be everywhere in the room, surrounding both Seto and Yami and nothing and everything else at the same time.
Seto sighed when he realized he was standing for an unknown period of time - which was 3 seconds-, and sat down on the chair he sat on earlier.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:32 pm
(I think that Inu and I have gotten behind on our Moki/Yuugi part of the RP. We'll have to catch up before Yami wakes up... 3nodding And yea, I'm an extremely cruel person--I know cruelty because I act like...exactly opposite? So... In order to be good you have to know bad... I'm just like, a really mean person when I want to be. I'm glad that you're not morally opposed to what I'm doing um... because....well, a lot more can happen. wink )

The doctor was looking at the heart monitor with an odd expression, almost as if it wasn't supposed to be making that beeping noise. He looked at the paper he'd jotted notes down on and his face fell again. Yami's heart was beating five btm more slowly than it had been before. He was right... Yami was dying. He wondered for a moment if he should tell Seto and he glanced up to where he was. When he wasn't standing there anymore, he saw him sitting in the chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:47 pm

He watched Yugi as they sat in silence. It seemed his question had shocked him rather good. The look in Yugis eyes showed a debate going on inside his mind. But Yugi was not the only one with a debate running rapid. Was he even ready to face these feelings? For the longest time, he hoped Seto would be his only kiss. That was not going to happen, he had come to those terms. But was it possible for his heart to try with another? With Kane to deal with, he was unsure.

Kane wanted to get rid of Seto, so of course the erge to kiss Yugi was stronger. But there were still voices whispering denials in his ear. He gulped harshly, the room was no longer in a sweet still. Even without Yugi talking, there were voices whispering. His fingers began to lace around one another, figgeting in a nervous tension. The battle with heart and mind was beginning to grow more fierce. The rain seemed to be getting worse. The pattering of the room was now more intense. But the light in the room still burned brightly, keeping the boys warm.

Soon, Yugi had grown closer to him. Mokubas eyes grew with shock with every inch closer Yugi became. Warm sparks seemed to fly between their lips. Almost like the feeling between two magents, tension that seems to pull you closer before finally meeting. Warm air left Yugis lips as he whispered softly. His breath tickling Mokubas sensitve skin, making them melt. His words made the erge intensify, he was so close to him. His eyes shifted from Yugis eyes to his lips. They were slightly parted from after he had spoken. It seems like the perfect amount of access for exploration. This moment was to perfect to pass up, he had to take this chance. As he moved in, the lights went out.

The darkness around them made everything stronger. Due to his new blindness, his sence of touch was strengthened. The warmth from Yugis and his lips contact sent the heat to his cheeks. Lips scorched together by the passion in the blue somber. All the voices fell mute as he and Yugi connected. With no more use for his sight, his eyes closed with a content feeling to his face. His body seemed to mold into relaxation, his body leaning deeper into their kiss. The rain that was followed by thunder echoed the skys, crashing upon the window. Mokubas heart followed the rythem of the roaring thunder strikes. Small amounts of light filled the clouds, covering the sky in a bright blue flash. But to Mokuba, the room remained dim.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:12 am
Yuugi was relieved when he felt Mokuba's touch. He hadn't wanted to force Mokuba to kiss him if he didn't want to, so feeling the soft warm feeling on his lips made him smile slightly in the kiss. The lights went out abruptly and the two were left in complete darkness.

The rain continued to come down outside in sheets, pattering against the window and spraying off the roof onto the driveway below. The wind started to pick up again. Yuugi couldn't see mokuba anymore. His eyes were half shut--whenever the lightling struck outside in the distance, he could see a faint outline of the kaiba.

His arms moved secretly around the other's waist, holding them together. When he did, the wind halted suddenly, the spray of the rain subsiding with it. It sounded almost like it was gasping at what the two boys were doing. It picked right back up again though, as if it'd never stopped in the first place.

Although the sound of the raging storm was incredibly loud, Yuugi only heard the lightest and softest tones. Mokuba was stealing all of his attention and all of his senses...not that he minded, of course.
He'd never been kissed by this before--he'd only been kissed once--and that was Anzu's peck on the cheek when they'd been in Noa's game world.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 am

The kiss seemed to go on for quite a few moments. Mokuba was not bold enough to take this kiss farther. Though the small parting of Yugis lips before gave him the erge to enter into the hot cavern. Explore Yugis mouth with his tounge, finding Yugis and massaging it lovingly. All the things he had wanted to do to Seto, but now, that thought seemed rather irrelavent. Yugi seemed to be saticfying the need for Seto he had possesed not to long ago. Taking over the void he had felt for Seto, the desire to be with Seto changing it to a desire for Yugi. All with one simple kiss.

Feeling Yugis hands placed around his body, holding him closer in an equal desire. Soon his own hands made their way around Yugis body. Hearing the sudden hault of the storm made him smile. It was as if the heavens were in awe of the twos affection to each other. Though the storm continued to rumble, they remained in tacked. Lightning crashed, giving glimpses of the boys, though both of their eyes were closed now. His hand started to make its way up, caressing Yugis body through his shirt. His fingers grasping Yugi softly, pulling him closer. He wanted to kiss the other deeper, desiring love from someone. But was he bold enough? Did Yugi want to go farther?

Without anymore thoughts, he felt his tounge exit his lips. Licking along Yugis begging for enterance into the other. Running along all of the creases on the males bottom lip. It flet so soft to touch, the sensation was breath taking. Two soft parts touching together, the intensified feeling of two kinds of soft drove the him crazy. His lips were warm, making their kiss even hotter. Moving his tounge slowly down to the indent of his bottom lip. The crater of his skin that seemed to push the lip up. He had learned somewhere that it was actually a very sensitive area to touch while in a kiss. Though he felt Yugis lips would go chapped if he did not decide soon to open to him.

((Yeah, I actually learned in a magazine that if your partner kisses the lower part of your bottom lip, that skin there, its actually rather sensitive. It works wink ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:21 am
4laugh  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games