Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:15 pm
Slighter tried to make the Impact as light as possible but knew his size would have a great impact no matter what. Hitting her and falling on top of her, Slighter laughed and rested his head on her Shoulder, "How did you know it was me?" He asked her has he licked her cheek with his tongue.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:19 pm
She wrapped her legs around him as she fell backwards and held herself up a little to nulify the effect of the impact. "Your scent, and the way you move." She looked up at him and then tried to move out from underneath him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:22 pm
Slighter laughed, "Yeah, Those are the kind of things your can't change over night." he said has he put his fore legs over he shoulder holding her in place, 'Where do you think your going?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:25 pm
Looked up at him and said nothing but tightened the muscles in her legs, squeezing his sides tightly.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:27 pm
Slighter looks at her legs tightening against his sides and sighs, "You do know that It will probably take you more then that right?" he asked her has he licked her cheek again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:29 pm
"I'm not trying to hurt you...." Realeases the grip of her legs and slides them between his hind legs so they weren't spread beneath him. Rubs the side of her face on her shoulder and then tries to get away again.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:31 pm
Slighter turned around and returned to his normal wolf form while he looked at her, "what do you think?" he asked her has he looked at her trying to get away, Hoping behind her faster the she was running.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:33 pm
Looked at him and smiled mischieviously. "I'm not thinking anything." Watched him closely.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:37 pm
Slighter sighed, 'I'm talking about my other form?" He said has he kept following her around the den.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:39 pm
She smiled and took on her wolf form. "What do you want me to think?" she asked in a coy voice and walked past him slowly.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:41 pm
Slighter lifted his shoulder and walked next to her, 'Well I want to know what you think, thats what I wanna know." he told her has he yawned and bumped into her side.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:44 pm
Thinks for a second and then says "Big, muscular, musky smelling, intimidating, male. Thats what I think of it." Tilts her head and says to herself "Kinda hot too....."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:46 pm
Slighter tilts his head at her and laughes, 'And lemme guess what you think of this one," Slighter smiles, "Small, Puny, weak, slow, and not hot?" he said in a sarcastic voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:52 pm
Smiles and says in a soft, coy voice. "No... what I think of this form your in now is: not intimidating, male, alpha, easier match to fight, sweet scented, and kinda hot." Winks and lays down slowly.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:54 pm
Slighter looked at her and sat down next to her, 'Really?" he said has he yawned once again. looking up at the clear night sky, 'Well, Its getting late, I fell really tired as Well." he said.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games