Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:13 am
Timber watched the wolf leave. She wanted her to stay, but she wanted to hear Branwen's opinion first.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:15 am
Sora was half way there but she stopped and layed down wanting to be by herself for awhile thinking of the deer and the fight she had to bring it down  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:51 pm
Ake, being only a pup, was looking around at the trees and the sky, still imagining his future. After his little daydream, he looked down to see Sora already many feet away."Oh, ah, goodbye!!! I hope you get well soon!!!"Ake knew she was injured, even though she told him otherwise. Soon after, he noticed that there were some noises more off into the woods."Other wolves? I must have wandered into a densly populated territory, to be meeting so many in such a wide forest..." He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Sora smiled and said"What a nice kid.."then she got up and walked to the clearing where her other friends were  

Nutella Mocha

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:33 am
Branwen shook her head at the injured wolf. "Hmm she needs to rest." she commented to Ake and Timber. She glanced at Timber curiously and than at Ake. " So, it's been a nice summer so far." she said beginning a conversation with Timber.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:03 am
Seilene had slightly fallen asleep, noticeing that the pressure where Sora had laid on her gone, she woke up and looked around. Turning into her human form she rubbed her eyes and quietly asked, "How long have I been asleep?"

Arkanna walked into the clearing, "Im back......." She sighed softly. Turning and looking around she turned to Sora, "Hey you've got some new scents about you..... where'd you run off too?" she asked Sora calmly.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:02 am
Sora sighed"Nowhere..."she said her stomach growling"I'm hungry....can we eat?"she asked looking at the buck  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:49 pm
Seilene smiled,"Digin Sora, you earned it....." slowly getting up and walking to the buck.

Arkanna sat down, "Im not hungry...." she mumbled looking at the slumbering Kiyoshi.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:53 pm
Sora limped to the buck and took a bite out of it...."Even if it was heck bringing this down it was worth it!!"Sora said happily after swallowing the bite

Hero sighed and said"What the heck went thourgh your guys minds to bring down this monster?"Hero said before taking a bite also  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:02 pm
Seilene laughed and took a bite also, "Don't really know maybe the fun of the challenge to bring it down." Taking another bite she tried to grin.

Arkanna got up and quietly walked over to Kiyoshi, nudging him slightly, "Hey Kiyoshi! you dead or something?" She asked, raising her voice slightly.Then turning to Sora and Seilene, "you two are crazy....."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:06 pm
Sora just laughed then she stopped laughing when the scent of a new wolf came to her"Do you guys smell that?"she asked looking around

Kiyoshi opeaned his eyes and saw the buck....he turned into his wolf form and took a bite...when he was done swallowing he said"No I am not dead..."

Hero also lifted his head up from the new scent

A female came out of the bushes looking pissed...when she saw the wolves she scanned till she saw Sora her eyes showing relief  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Arkanna looked like this ----> stare at the new wolf. She noticed how she looked at Sora, walking to Sora she asked, "And you are?" looking at the new wolf. She then pushed Kiyoshi lightly, "you looked dead...." she said not taking her eyes off the new wolf.

Seilene had taken a bite and looked to the new comer. trying to finsh what she had.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:15 pm
Sora started to growl her hair starting to stand"And why are you here?"she asked coldly her eyes full of hatred and sadness

Hero was surprised by Sora's reaction and just watched

Kiyoshi just looked at Arkanna like this stare and started to eat again

The female smiled and took a step forward"Good to see you again too Sora"she said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:19 pm
Arkanna walked up and circled the new wolf, "You never answered my question...." She said coldly, still circling her.

Seilene just continued to eat.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:23 pm
Sora's growls turned into snarls"What are you doing here!!!!"Sora says once again getting more pissed

Hero went back to eating

The Female snarled at Arkanna"If you must know my name is Taki.....and I am Sora's sister"she said looking at Sora taking another step forward  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games