Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 pm
All looked as if Salin and Jeb where going to make it to Talim when suddenly that annoying massive sword struck up form the floor. The sharpness of the blade could not be compared. It tore through the floor like nothing. Following that came two huge hands and then the rest of Anger.
“Oh I can see the anger growing in this one. I think this was the anger I felt that pulled me to this place. Salin Van Dossel, small time general of the Dark Hand. I can feel you feeding off of your filthy life style. Your imperfections grow outward like a billboard sign screaming ‘kill me’. It seems as though not that long ago you sufficed your anger by destroying that Knight. Did it feel good? Did it make everything just fine? I hope so because that’s what I’m here to do.” Anger said as he lifted his sword above his head to lay down a massive swing. Salin’s death was in his eyes.

Just as he swung his weapon was met with Jeb’s. Anger seemed perplexed. He had no idea why his weapon didn’t just cut right threw him. Instead of there being a long pike in Jeb’s hand, there was The scythe. The bone Scythe that Joa Boo wielded and attached to the blade was Jeb. The man looked fircly back at the Judge and with great power morphed into the largest Lycan you had ever seen. It had long white fur and horns that protruded from it’s head. The beats launched its self over top of Anger and pinned him down. The beast turned it’s head to roar.

“Go Salin, I can only hold him for so long. His Godly powers don’t work against me but he is still powerful normally.” Joa Boo or Jeb said with a huge voice of power.

Talim was at the top watching. With wide eyes of fury Talim watched the battle unraveling in front of her. She glared down on the vampire racing towards her with a distasteful grunt. Her body pulsed slightly with the wind vibrating through the room and beat downward on you with so much force it slowly caved in the floor. With her intensely focused power the violent wind struck against your whole body at once. It wasn’t until then that she drew up her hands to force the wind even greater.

((no pupeting what so ever, you post your action then Talim will post hers.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Shock feel over Salin as Jeb revealed himself to be his lord. "Oh my lord." He said as he nodded curtly and turned to go after Talim.

He ran towards as a strong wind started to blow towards him slowing him down. He pushed on until she raised her hands and the new force in the wind knocked him off his feet to the back wall. He hit the wall with a crash and groaned, "Whos idea was it for me to fight one of the Omega best fighters again?" He asked rhetorically to himself.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:14 pm
The reality of your question didn’t set in until you realized that Talim was right on you. She had her double sided halberd in both hands twirling above her head with great speed, allowing the wind to add extra force. She dashed forward with initiative and braced for a big hit with her body flipping and bringing the halberd down with a heavy force. Her nimble body and talented swift movements counter acted her heavy hit so she would remain under a lot of control if blocked or dodged. She was furious and ready to kill.

Joa Boo lifted a forceful clenched fist to Anger’s face and broke him along the floor. It was a messy fight, Joa Boo was not winning by any means but he would stop at nothing to distract the judge from reaping his companions. Then while pulling away for a brief second to gravitate an immense amount of power he stood with his legs bent at the knee and back crouched for a strong hold at the ground. Even though it was breaking and cracking all over, there was no way he would be moved from that spot. Once he knew he was secure he dug into his own shadow before him and grabbed a hold of the judges. With as much force as he could muster he pulled he was once again able to pin down Anger but this time tossed him into another dimension where Joa Boo would have the upper hand and no one else could be harmed for a good period of time. That only left one more to distract. The funny thing was you could see the weakness growing in him. It took a lot out of Joa Boo to fight the Judges and he would surly die if he faced Lust in his condition. That was the first time you had ever seen him look nothing more then a simple being in your life, you knew you where one of few.

Speaking of the devil, Lust was doing her job with exceeding efficiency. She had whole armies of soldiers rolling around like pigs in a burning field, they where burning to death. She had now turned her gaze to the running soldiers that made it passed her. Many where hiding within the Dark Hand camp and most where aboard the lifting airship. She let her whip crack against the ground and whispered some sweat promises to all who had enough lust in their hearts to hear. For those that did, they where instantly converted to mindless killing zombies and set the whole battlefield into a massive chaos of terror. No one really knew what was going on. They could all feel it, being so close to victory, now they where all running from everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:01 pm
Salin dodged to the left and brought his saber to slice at her side, he knew it would not hit or do damage but it would force her to disengage her attack. As he did he spun his body around so that they where almost back to back to each other so he had another couple nanoseconds to react as she turned around.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:58 am
Not only did she turn quickly but as she turned she spun the blades around horizontally to hit anything near her. With a slight angle added to the attack she would direct it towards nyou so it would take more then just a simple dodge. Once she had fully turned she cracked the blade down against the ground regardless of her previous attacks effects and unleshed a burst of wind in the direction of her furry, toward you. It was a violent wind, conjured by the beating of her weapon that cut quickly and forcefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:31 pm
The burst of wind not only knocked Salin back but cut open his armor and blood started to drviel down his front. "God dammit!" he cursed in pain as he started to chant a song of lightning and sent it at Talim.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:12 am
Talim, even with her amazing speed and evasion, was caught off guard by the songs. In the heat of battle songs are not used very often. Her experience with them is more naive then her other skills, making her very susceptible to there effects. The bolt of lighting burst from a sphere appearing around her and pulled her from the ground to electrocute her. The effects where harmful but nothing that would stop this mighty warrior.

Talim landed in motion, gaining speed as she approached you. Her halberd was raised and ready for blood. As she neared she cut the blade into the ground and then spun it around causing a tremor as well as a whirl of wind in your direction. With the combo of spells the force was unimaginable. It seemed more of a puzzle as it reached you to even attempt dodging something like this. To duck and doge the wind gust would mean taking the blunt of the earth quake, yet to jump and dodge the earth quake would be to leap into the fate of the storm. Either way it looked like a lot of pain was on the way. Even with this pressure of a decision, Talim would not wait for you to decide. She followed behind the spells with her halberd raised again.

“You might as well leave Salin. The Dark Hand will not own this land. The Dark Hand may have power, and may be strong, but they will never hold up against the will of our Gods. You will all soon find your place in the world.” Talim yelled over the gust and tremor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm
The most vile curses rang through Salin's mind as he saw the oncoming attack. A great warrior could dodge it, a good warrior could withhold it, an adept warrior would only be knocked back a litte, Salin on the other hand wasn't any of those and knew that he had to take the blast.

He had only milaseconds to think but that was enough for Salin; he jumped in a way that let him fly back with the gust and avoid the other two fates. By doing this he was able to push himself away from the halbard attack and temperary disengage to catch his breathe. "Damn you Talim. Are you as ignorant a fool as your father? I am but a weak warrior and I am holding my own against you. Do you not see the seems of your life tearing before you?"

He caught that Talim couldn't manuever vs his songs very well but was smart enough not to do the same one again. This time he started to sing a song of fire and engulfed her in flames and filled the room with smoke. As he finished he silently jumped across the room aways hoping that Talim would not see him in the smoke. If so he would have the advantage as the scent of her blood showed Salin the very spot she stood.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm
“You simple fool. It is not written by our own abilities but by the will of the Gods, by the will of the creators. The Omega will overcome because the ancients will it. You have no say and it is effortless to try.” Talim said with a laugh. She hit the ground with little to no strength involved. The results of her movements pushed all of the smoke out and into the distant hills. She found you with a simple shift of her eye.

“I will win this battle without even tapping into my own gifts. I could defeat you with my blade. My song will cut deeper then you have ever sung.” Talim provoked with an insult. She quickly maneuvered toward you with an overwhelming speed, moving with her own gusts of wind and swiped. The wind followed behind her so any attempts at dodging will only throw you backwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:58 pm
Salin laughed, "Your false idols have no more power over this world then you do. My lord will tear down them from their hevans and will rebuild this world into perfection!" Salin said and started to chant forming a ring of lightning around him. Any attempts to try and hit him up close would be thrown off by shock. "You see I don't worship gods that monsters under the pretense of justice to slaughter thousands upon thousands of innocent people."  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:47 pm
Van Dossel
Salin laughed, "Your false idols have no more power over this world then you do. My lord will tear down them from their hevans and will rebuild this world into perfection!" Salin said and started to chant forming a ring of lightning around him. Any attempts to try and hit him up close would be thrown off by shock. "You see I don't worship gods that monsters under the pretense of justice to slaughter thousands upon thousands of innocent people."

((please fix, lol…you never took into account for Talim’s attack))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:14 pm
Joa-Boo
Van Dossel

((Yeah I did, he is throwing up the wall of lightning in front of him to counter))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 pm
Van Dossel
Joa-Boo
Van Dossel

((Yeah I did, he is throwing up the wall of lightning in front of him to counter))

((so what does that mean the gust of wind did to you...thats what I'm confused about))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm
((I interpret the events as simualtanously so the gust of wind has yet ot reach salin as you stated the wind was behind her. He is doing this to try and force her to stop attacking))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Van Dossel
((I interpret the events as simualtanously so the gust of wind has yet ot reach salin as you stated the wind was behind her. He is doing this to try and force her to stop attacking))

((regardless the wind is coming...I guess I should of said no matter what you do with her attack the wind is coming!))

With skill in her own wind, Talim was abel to back off before running into the lightning feild around him. With the motion of her halbred thrown forward she did however ket the power of her wind attack double as she remained still.

"Gahh, I must find a way to silence him. There should be a way....hmm." Talim thought to herself as she noticed patterns in your singing. She would have to throw it off somhow.

"Thats it, I will have to knock the wind out of him so to say. I will have to gravitate it so it only takes effect when ever he begins to sing. his lungs will never be able to support somthing as powerful as a few notes."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff