Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:23 pm
"Don't give up on the best fight I have had in ages!" The sand races towards Deamon "Taste the desert coffin technique"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:25 pm
" i see, i bet you are low on chakra...hm this technique probably doesn't use a lot of chakra once the user has mastered it. so yes.....hmm well. dragon seal, dragon infusion technique." a roar is heard in the distance and suddenly baphoemt the dragon lands behind dameon. dameon faces the dragon and the it enters into his body. the sounds of bone cracking and rearranging fill the air and suddenly it stops." dameon looks over." heh this feels better. so you want my best huh?" dameon removes his shoes and the drop causing an explosion.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:27 pm
"Ouch will you quiet down." Spikelema concentrates on the sand. "Desert prison" The sand forms a shield around Deamon and compresses itself into a solid rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:27 pm
dameon moves with lightning fast speed. he easily dodges the sand. in less than the blink of an eye he is already behind spike throwing a punch filled with chakra meant to disrupt the flow of spike's.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:29 pm
Spikelema bursts into a pile of sand... Behind Deamon "Come on try harder." Aim's a punch at Deamon's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:31 pm
the punch connects and dameon flies about a foot landing gracefully on his feet. in spike's hand there is now purple dragon scales."feel the wrath of the poison dragon scales. even now they paralytic enzymes are begining to flow through your blood.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:33 pm
"Don't you need a body to be able to do that?" Again the form of Spikelema turns to sand. Sand grip's deamon's legs. "You landed in the sand you destroyed of me before..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:34 pm
dameon struggles in the sand." oh no what am i going to do." chakra disrupter." a wave of chakra rips through the sand and dameon jumps up and onto a tree.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:36 pm
((brb leave the guild alone gotta eat dinner))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:37 pm
"Sand Shuriken" Sand flies at Deamon from every direction...  

Spikelema

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:38 pm
*wakes up from the tree brench* meph....i all ways missed all the interesting stuff T.T *jumps down from the tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:43 pm
"and she wakes" she said appearing next to Cherry. "Konban wa..Cherry-chan." smiles.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:45 pm
*look over to her side and sees polio* konichiwai polio-chan *gives her a hug*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:45 pm
"hmpf..well iguess it is time to fly then."(( dude aren't you running low on chakra yet?jw))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:46 pm
Spikelema turns of dragon eye technique, "Cherry!" Runs up and kisses her. "I am in the middle of a fight with Deamon, And well I might as well say he is losing.... He is fighting me inside his head. I got his with an illusionary jutsu so yeah." Spikelema sticks out his tongue. "Just a second" Grabs out the dispel scroll, Dragon ram dragon and hits the ground. All illusionary techniques are gone now!.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games