Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:33 pm
Um you do relize what is happeing with the battle and the pack being held down and Estelluna killling the two guards just then right?

''Obvisiously!'' Estelluna blurted running after the guard whom probally caught up to the grandfather. Watching her grandfather fight was hard, but Cer wait his three heads seperated to three single wolves known as Hate, Desire, and Chi. The grandfather was...suprising fast for his old age and fought well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:22 pm
-kind of-
Arianna went after one of the gaurds and after a bit of fighting managed to knock him unconciouss.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:23 pm
-they make a good story,hunh-

Estelluna was paused Hate and Demise looked at her confused. ''Cer pull you're body into the three heads.'' Estelluna snapped as the other guard charged Estelluna slamming her into a tree, turning back to the grandfather, whom Cer guarded over. Growling , Hiro whimping it almost was to much. ''Run now.'' A vioce emergeded from the west end almost near Estelluna. A large white wolf emerged his eyes scared, with claw marks on his chest and neck. ''Chico.'' The guard said stepping back. Obvisiosly the Alpha the white wolf stood about a foot higher than the guard, but still not as tall as Cer. Standing next to Grandfather whom still held Hiro, Cer panted. Cer walked over to Estelluna supporting her on his back they limped back into the forest. Almosting forgetting the others until they where finally to the lake. Chico stood with the guard, ''Black moon, eh?'' The guard said finally. ''Yes, Hiro was orginally given to Estelluna, so it's up to her that he be a sacrafice.'' The guard looked up, walking back to the sight Chico towering above the others. Toboe, Tsume, Kiba, Blue, Cho, Ezradell, all looked up. '' Stay here if you want.'' Chico looked up still walking to the den.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:34 pm
Arianna sighed, trying to make sense of the mess considering she was here a bit late. "Why can't we settle things in a nice conversation instead of fighting?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:38 pm
Chico smiled, ''Because dear girl, it's a hell of a lot better.'' The guard cuckled. Reverting to human the pack pulled them selves to the trees of the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:05 pm
Chico smiled devishly, as the pack dragged a fussy Hiro to the lake.  

Denki Nasu

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 pm
They placed Hiro in the lake it glowed a heavenly green. He screamed at it, trying to run away. Estelluna held him in place, Ezradell looked up, they gathered togather in a howl. Around the now content, but confuzzled Hiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:23 pm
"Better?" Arianna asked quietly. Arianna, Rose and Emmett finsihed off the guards and then lay down to wait for them to come back.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:14 pm
When the howl stopped the eyes of the wolves glew blooe red, no pupils. They took Hiro, cut him, and put him in the water again it glew with the blood spiraling around. They stood up, hwoling as they ran in a large circle around Hiro. Then flowers, pure white flowers danced around them(merely grew in the light green water(which elmunates everything) Hiro looked at the flowers intriuged.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:18 pm
"I'm so confused!" Said Rachel with a pained look on her face. "I want to help, but I don't know who I'm fighting!"  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 pm
''You're fightig nobody, remember when the high rise of the moon each month? It set's us off, especially the younger wolves. Ha. Just be patiect, I take you to show, but it's too dangerous.'' Chico smiled overlooking them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:25 pm
"Where's Estelluna?" Said Rachel, confused.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 pm
"God knows where. Come on, we can go wait for them back at the clearing" Arianna said, taking Rachels arm she started back to camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:12 pm
"Well ok then!" Said Rachel in a bewildered voice, following Arianna's scent to the camp.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:18 pm
-camp?-

Estelluna sniffed heavily, Hiro dead. She left to a large moutain which snow, was bundled up at, it took about 2 hours to get to the top. When they finally were there, Estelluna looked at the portal door. They sat in a half circle around it. ''Tamer.'' Kiba gasped.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games