Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:58 pm
2 reasons why 10 people won't join:

1) there are less than 10 active members, and 2 are mods..

2) not everyone knows every little bit of trivia as good as another. Maybe we should get a handicap.

Since you know everything aboot star wars, you can answer this:

How many stormtroopers TOTAL, are seen throughout episodes 4-6?

(how many people would really know that without looking it up? And even moreso, this contest is kinda baised, since we have no insurance that people won't just go off to a website full of answers, copy and paste. so eh..)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:02 pm
Cale Darksun
yah bunch of panzies. you moltly collection of gundar droppings. I dare you people to pit your pathetic brains against mine. for I am the True star wars Trivia Master!. Durza is only living in a fantasy world. and I will burn his world to the ground and salt the ashes. all will bow before my might. you have been warned .....

I think you mean gundark droppings. *note the incredibly heavy irony*  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:21 pm
true Nelow, but thats the thing, they can go ahead and use their resources, but im gonna put a timelimit between questions. 30 seconds is all ull get.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:23 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
true Nelow, but thats the thing, they can go ahead and use their resources, but im gonna put a timelimit between questions. 30 seconds is all ull get.

How will you enforce that?  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:24 pm
time stamps on posts. I'll disqualify an answer if its over the limit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:27 pm
But they only go to the minute, not to the second.

Besides, anything could happen in the real world while this is going on. A phone call, a bathroom break, something more serious.  

Durza the Shade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:27 pm
what happens if its a question that demands a long answer?

can you garuntee anything?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:53 pm
AHHHHHH...you guys suck!!!

fine you can have a limit of a minute, first to answer gets the credit.

I suggest keeping your fone next to you, and any food/drink. I advise not taking a piss.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:58 pm
Well, you have plenty of time to hammer out the details. I predict it will be August by the time you get ten people to sign up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:09 pm
if i dont get at least five people by next week and a half, then im gonna scrap the idea and we'll release the R-----crap..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:21 pm
I meant what I said. Gundar Droppings. if I wanted to say gundark I would have said gundark. but I didn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:12 pm
* comes up and randomly posts something completed unrelated to anything *

Moo.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:02 am
Cale Darksun
I meant what I said. Gundar Droppings. if I wanted to say gundark I would have said gundark. but I didn't.

Right. Sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:08 am
Durza the Shade
Cale Darksun

Right. Sure.
I ripped it from a star wars tales comic, the one with the jerk who landed on endor, tried to "Civilize" the ewoks and left with a bag of gundar droppings he thought were candy. its called "What The Called Me." or something like that.
Y'know, I would have thought my taunting would have got more people to sign up...y'know, they'd get mad, feel the need to beat the crap out of me trivia style, and we'd get the contest signed up for in a hurry. didn't know we had so few active members...  

Sol Walker
Crew

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:24 am
I've been out of the loop to long. I know I'd get my a** handed to me, so it's not worth my gold. There was a time when I may have been able to hold my own, but that was back in junior high. I have multiple obsessions now. sweatdrop  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games