Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 pm
"Hn." Deidara watched the buildings go down after the blood had covered parts of them. "Interesting, hm." He smirked looking back at Dokuto, noticing fangs when he smiled. He looked at Dokuto as the scope on his left eye zoomed in on the fangs. Could he be a Jinchuuriki..? If so he could be quite useful to Akatsuki, he also has a unique jutsu we could use to our advantage. He thought then said, "I am impressed, that is a quite interesting jutsu, hm."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:19 pm
The blood reformed itself into Dokuto's hand which he shape to various forms.Kunai,shuriken,katanas,two shinobi fighting,then back into his bottle"So,you are impressed.Then will you tell me where your leader is?"He asked.It could then clearly be seen his nails were claws as well.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 pm
"Hn. No." He said, noting that he also had claws. If this kid is a Jinchuuriki we really could use him. But I cannot expose our hideout, I still do not know if he's telling the truth or not. I have to talk to the leader about this kid. He thought then took out another clay bird. "I must take my leave now. I cannot take you to our hideout so soon, even if you could be quite useful to Akatsuki, hm." Deidara held up two fingers and the bird imediately grew larger than a horse. He jumped onto the bird, putting his straw hat back on. "I have to talk to the leader, perhaps we will meet again, hm." First I have to find Sasori no Danna.. damn.. he better be around here somewhere.. And with that the large bird began to flap away, flying high, it could be mistaken as a regular bird so no one could see the Akatsuki member on its back since it was so large.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 pm
Dokuto sighed watching Deidara fly away."Great."He said sitting down against the pole.He started wondering if they would let him join.He didn't care much,he could keep being on his own.It would get boring.He smiled again.But he had ways of making it fun.  

Kamen Rider Chalice

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:39 pm
((annnnd...Now I have to go! buh bye! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm
((Bye!))  

Kamen Rider Chalice

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 pm
Itachi deflected the kunai and stopped Sira's attack with a kunai, holding it against the katana blade. He activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and tried to make eye contact with Sira.

"Ngh." Ai jumped back and quickly and sloppily wrapped up the cut in her hand with a bandage. She appeared behind Kisame and kicked his hand holding Samehada, kicking it out of his hand. "Let's see you fight without that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:00 pm
((it's mangekyou ^^))

Sasori shot strings at Fuyu from behind. " Your going to pay for what you did..." Sasori grinned. Fuyu turned with a kunai to late, the strings were already on her wrists and ankles. " Heh..." Sasori laughed to himself. "Heh..." Fuyu laughed as well. " What the- What are you laughing at!?" Sasori yelled at her. " I'LL TEACH YOU TO LAUGH AT ME!!!" he screamed. Just then Fuyu disappeared in a cloud of smoke ~Crushing Ice Kick~ she thought to herself in one of the trees behind Sasori. She jumped out of the tree and kicked him in the back of the head, knocking him to the ground. She jumped onto the roof and went to help Reks.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:24 pm
Sira closed his eye's before Itachi could make eye contact. He pulled the katana back keeping his eye's shut tightly. He had to rely on his hearing to detect Itachi's action's.

Kisame smirked and disappeared in a puddle of water left after the storm's. He reappeared behind Ai with a kunai in his hand. He drove the kunai deep into Ai's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:43 pm
Fuyu started to jump to the spot where Reks was, but stopped in mid air. " Hah!" Sasori yelled as his chakra strings wrapped around her ankles and wrists. He threw her on the ground and dragged her closer to him. " Feh... I told ya'..." He smirked. She stood up and took out a kunai. "You monster!" She yelled as she swung for him with the kunai. Sasori sighed and flicked his fingers around, making Fuyu stab herself in the stomach. She let out an 'ugh' sound as the kunai was pushed deeper into her stomach. She dropped to the ground and coughed up some blood. " Pitty... and here I was thinking this was going to be a good fight... I guess I was wrong..." He said kicking her in the head. Fuyu fell on the ground knocked unconcious.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:45 pm
Deidara looked down over Konoha as he flew on the clay bird, spotting Sasori fighting someone. "S-Sasori no danna, hm!" Deidara jumped off the bird landing beside Sasori. He smirked as he saw Sasori make her stab herself. "I met a kid here, he wishes to join Akatsuki, hm. And I also think he's some sort of Jinchuuriki, he could give Akatsuki an advantage, but I still don't quite trust him, hm. What do you think, Danna?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:51 pm
"Deidara-kun! A jinchuuriki? Eh, I don't see why not... now if you'd excuse me... I'd like to get beck to my fu- Aww man... she's unconcious..." He broke the chakra strings and turned to Deidara. "Let's go see what Itachi and Kisame are up to... ZETSU!!! COME ON!!" Sasori motioned for Zetsu to stop toying with Reks and come over. He picked up Fuyu and threw her over his shoulder. "Let's go..."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:58 pm
Deidara nodded, "But I'm not sure if he's a jinchuuriki, he had fangs and claws though, hm." He glanced at Zetsu, "It would help alot if you would just devour the uncontious bodies, Zetsu-san, hm." He turned and followed Sasori. "I saw Itachi and Kisame earlier, it looked like they were getting beaten pretty easily, and for them that's a little odd, hm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:05 pm
"Yeah... that is kind of odd..." Sasori said as he walked. They walked a little more ways and came to the edge of a forest he put Fuyu on the ground near a tree. He glanced at Deidara and motioned for him to come here. He tore the bandage around her neck to reveal a curse seal. "That's the only reason I took this girl... I thought she might have some promise," He knelt down next to her and played with her hair "It's kind of sad... being so young with such a burden on your shoulders, don't you think Deidara-san?" he said slightly turning his head so he could see Deidara out of the corner of his eye.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 pm
"Tch." Deidara narrowed his eye watching Sasori. "It's better to just leave this girl behind, we're wasting time, hm." He blinked watching him play with her hair. "Promise..? hn." He smirked, not caring the least about the girl. "No, she's our enemy, I don't care if she has to deal with such a burden hm." He looked up taking out a clay bird. "..How about I just blow her up, Sasori no danna? hm?" The smirk on his face grew a little wider.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games