Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:20 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
she aimed her arrow at him she shot it, hitting the zombie behind him "no sorry"
He turned around as the zombie hit the ground. "Nice shot..." He murmmered quietly at the excitment of nearly losing his head, he looked up at the sky. "Um... do you know where a sword shop is?" He asked, as he determined he time by the placement of the sun.
"thanks" she said smiling "and over there" she said pointing "here ill show you" she started to walk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:24 am
he followed her, in one sweeping motion he bent over cleaning the knife off on the grass and put it away in his jacket. "Also, if you don't mind me asking you a few question?" He asked the girl, still walking.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:27 am
"depends on what type of questions" she said walking down the deserted street  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:29 am
Aprilbaby1
"Its about what happened, the zombies and all" He said quietly, he looked back down at her. "I'm pretty much clueless to the whole thing." He added.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
"Its about what happened, the zombies and all" He said quietly, he looked back down at her. "I'm pretty much clueless to the whole thing." He added.
"it was a virus that was started by some scientest, it infected in a person and started to spread, thus making all of these undead" she looked up at him "oh by the way my name is Angel"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:40 am
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
"it was a virus that was started by some scientest, it infected in a person and started to spread, thus making all of these undead" she looked up at him "oh by the way my name is Angel"
he listened to the story. "Oh..." He said looking at the ground, he looked up at her. "My names Myke." he said with a half smile.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:41 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
he listened to the story. "Oh..." He said looking at the ground, he looked up at her. "My names Myke." he said with a half smile.
she smiled "Nice to meet you Myke'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:47 am
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
He smiled. "Nice to meet you." He replied, they approached the shop. "Is this the sword store?" He asked, the sign that said 'Sword store!' completely eluded him.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:49 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
He smiled. "Nice to meet you." He replied, they approached the shop. "Is this the sword store?" He asked, the sign that said 'Sword store!' completely eluded him.
she smiled "yea" she opened the door and walked in  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:52 am
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
He walked in with a smile, here he could get his Zanbato, he grinned scrolling through the collection of sword. "Um, if you see a sword, about three or four times heavier than you, twice as long, and about as wide, tell me." He said without looking at her.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:53 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
He walked in with a smile, here he could get his Zanbato, he grinned scrolling through the collection of sword. "Um, if you see a sword, about three or four times heavier than you, twice as long, and about as wide, tell me." He said without looking at her.
she walked to the back looking at the sword "hmm" she said "you mean like this?" she asked calling him over  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:57 am
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
she walked to the back looking at the sword "hmm" she said "you mean like this?" she asked calling him over
He walked over and smiled. "Thats it!" He said with a smile, with a little struggle he weilded it. "Sweet..." He said with a grin, he was obbsessed with blades, but none so much as the Zanbato.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:59 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
He walked over and smiled. "Thats it!" He said with a smile, with a little struggle he weilded it. "Sweet..." He said with a grin, he was obbsessed with blades, but none so much as the Zanbato.
"looks heavy" she said looking at it, she walked around the shop grabbing mini knives and daggers  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:05 am
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
"looks heavy" she said looking at it, she walked around the shop grabbing mini knives and daggers
he smiled. "Thats the beauty of it all, its so heavy, all you have to do is loosen you're hold and it can cut a man clear in half." He said grinning.  

Mr. Knuckles

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:06 am
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
Mr. Knuckles
Aprilbaby1
he smiled. "Thats the beauty of it all, its so heavy, all you have to do is loosen you're hold and it can cut a man clear in half." He said grinning.
she smiled "nice, i dont think i can lift that, its even bigger than me" she lightly laughed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games