Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:52 pm

*pops out on other side* yeah i know but still, you never know. i mean you are a being of pure light, and i a being of darkness and light, my eyes reflect my darkness and yet you have fallen in love with me. so yeah theres no real way to tell.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:57 pm

she smiled "that is true" she walked around "so where are they?" she asked looking at him

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 pm

Sora is in the castle. the gargoyle isnt here.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:59 pm

"then lets go" she smiled and grabbed his hand, then started to walk towards the castle

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:14 pm

indeed *pick lola up and jumps to the entrance of the castle* and down you go *sets her down* lets get moving if were gonna get sora we need to hurry. if i remember right i have a memory restore potion *pulls it out and hands it to lola* this will bring her back to normal, but what its going to do is burst all of her past memories good or bad into her head, and she can never forget them.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:16 pm

she looks at the potion "well thats not good" she looked at him and smiled "i dont know what that potion i dranked was but its making me feel all funny inside" she smiled and walked inside the castle

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:20 pm

what kind of funny? like funny ha ha or funny ive had way too much jager in the past hour?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:23 pm

she smiled "funny like, a feeling, like i cant control what im feeling" she looked at him in a way "what was that anyways?" she asked walking towards him

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:32 pm

look lola i cant lie to you anymore. it was a love potion, i wanted you to really love me, a lot, but i knew you would never really truly love me, so i spiked your drink at dinner and you drank a whole potion of it. *pulls a blue potion and a red potion out of his bag* so now its your choice. do you choose the blue potion and go back to normal, or do you choose the red potion and see how deep our love can go.

[srry just had to throw the matrix joke in there]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:34 pm

[lol] she looked at him "you did that? why would you?" she asked, she looked at the potions "well what happens if i drink the red one? will i still be under a spell?" she asked him

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:43 pm

you wouldnt drink it, i would, and we would be together forever, we would both be under a spell. always in love with the other. never to leave.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:45 pm

A crypt had appeared in the forest about the same time Rues alter showed up. It had some sort of dead language above the doorway leading into the crypt. Chains that had once held the door closed were now broken and the crypt was above ground instead of beneath it. A stone carving of treasure was on the right side of the door while a picture of a large beast was seen on the left side.

Rue stood in the doorway translating the script. Those that are strong of will enter at your own risk. Great treasure and peril await all those that enter.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:46 pm

she thought for a moment "i do love you" she said thinking "but i dont know if my love is real if its under a spell" she looked at him "i want to be normal, but...i still want you, just not under a spell ok" she said smiling, she hugged him
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:49 pm

then i have just the one. the purple potion, its the release one. itll remove the spell. here *dig the purple potion out* you should drink it then tell me how you feel.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 pm

she takes the purple potion and drinks it, when she was finished, she sighs in relief "that funny feeling is gone" she said smiling "thank you" she hugged him, and kissed him "its good to feel normal again"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games