Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

That's
still
called
GODMODDING!! exclaim exclaim

No
it's
NOT!! exclaim exclaim
besides hello? not fighting rp style yet u nitwit! scream so i can't be goddmoding u dingdong!
Axel, please, for everyones sake. Shut it. This is his thread, don't continue to start crap in it, please?
stay out of this creek.......

First of all, don't snap at Creek because he's right about this. Second of all, you need to stop yelling at everyone because you really don't know how to rp that well in the first place.
i do too........u'r just not used to it fool.............

BTW where is the nice side of u i knew when i first joined? i mean u been being mean ever sinse dude  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:31 pm
Katsa Darksword
First of all, don't snap at Creek because he's right about this. Second of all, you need to stop yelling at everyone because you really don't know how to rp spell control your anger that well in the first place.

Caeppuccino

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Katsa Darksword
First of all, don't snap at Creek because he's right about this. Second of all, you need to stop yelling at everyone because you really don't know how to rp spell control your anger that well in the first place.
and u! got a point there.........gah! every damn tiny thing gets me pissed off now.........my life would never would have been like this if i haven't punched that kid in the stomach at my elementary school........thanks Cae.......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:06 pm
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari
Katsa Darksword
and u! got a point there.........gah! every damn tiny thing gets me pissed off now.........my life would never would have been like this if i haven't punched that kid in the stomach at my elementary school........thanks Cae.......

Well, that definitely explains a lot. Elementary School is probably the place where stuff imprints on you the most. I know a guy who was bullied back then and still hasn't gotten over it.  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari
Katsa Darksword

Well, that definitely explains a lot. Elementary School is probably the place where stuff imprints on you the most. I know a guy who was bullied back then and still hasn't gotten over it.
......sorry Katsa sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:26 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari
Katsa Darksword

Yeah, I guess i'm sorry too. I just have this problem that I kinda emulate the atmosphere around me, so I guess when tempers are high, I can get snappy.  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Caenai Gyoesari
Katsa Darksword

Yeah, I guess i'm sorry too. I just have this problem that I kinda emulate the atmosphere around me, so I guess when tempers are high, I can get snappy.
lol snappy as in Grannys pincers? XD
Snake: Axel whos that big bug over there?
thats Granny
oh yea Katsa, Granny, meet Snake the Gummymon  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:36 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

lol snappy as in Grannys pincers? XD
Snake: Axel whos that big bug over there?
thats Granny
oh yea Katsa, Granny, meet Snake the Gummymon

Oh haha, well hello, Snake. Meet the family. This is GranKuwagamon, but maybe you should call him Granny, Tiara, Sephiroth, Hobbes and... Calvin... where did Calvin go?
Calvin: *pokes Snake* Whoa! If you poke him, your finger goes right through him. *poke poke*
sweatdrop  

KatsaDarksword

Burgman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 am
wow this is a bi-polar thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 am
Hobbes: *jumps out* Naked time!
Tiara: You're a tiger, Hobbes. You're always naked.
Hobbes: Yeah, but now I can advertise about it.  

KatsaDarksword

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:33 am
Wanderous:Hey Omnimon,your getting a return chip to Koromon!

Omnimon: gonk Why?

Wanderous:here's my plan*whispers words to Omnimon*

Omnimon:Agumon DS??? ShineGreymon?? what could this mean!

Wanderous:It means that were not going with getting MirageGaogamon first.... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:33 am
Oddium Wanderous

Wanderous:It means that were not going with getting MirageGaogamon first.... ninja
Cool~

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 am
SF Creek
Oddium Wanderous

Cool~

It will be cooler after i get Rosemon and MirageGaogamon and ShineGreymon>.>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:12 am
Oddium Wanderous
SF Creek
Oddium Wanderous

Cool~

Yea, good luck with that >.>

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:16 am
SF Creek
Oddium Wanderous
SF Creek
Oddium Wanderous

Cool~

Yea, good luck with that >.>
Good luck with....whatever your doing,by the way ,look at chrono's shop thread,second last page you will see something awesome!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games