Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:34 am
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

(sry back) "Until... the end.. to this year?" looks at her with wide eyes. "But.... but.... but why?" can't believe what she's hearing.
"i dont know, thats what i said, they said its part of a new rule called the new arival thing i dont know, but i dont know if im ready for that, you know" she sighs and looks at her "we have to talk to dad"

"Yeah we do.... I don't think that dad likes the idea...." looking ar her. "Don't worry.... I'll help you. You shouldn't do something you don't want to..." smiles at her.
she smiled "thanks sis. So how are you coming along? feeling better"

"I feel alright, although dad doesn't want for me to leave my room for precautions.... but I'm too stuborn to follow daddy's orders..." giggles a bit. "C'mon, let's look for dad!" grabs her arm and leads her out of the room. "Oh, there he is!"

Valdamt turns around to see them coming. "Tomoe! What are you doing out of your room? and Bella.... aren't you supposed to be in a reunion with the vampires?"
"yea about that, see what they said kinda made me feel uneasy"

Tomoe just smiled and hugged him. "Daddy I loooove you!"

"Yes.... of course Tomoe..." softly patted her in the head. "Go to your room." Tomoe pouts and Valdamt looks at Bella. "Uneasy..? why did they make you feel that way, daughter?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:37 am
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Yeah we do.... I don't think that dad likes the idea...." looking ar her. "Don't worry.... I'll help you. You shouldn't do something you don't want to..." smiles at her.

"I feel alright, although dad doesn't want for me to leave my room for precautions.... but I'm too stuborn to follow daddy's orders..." giggles a bit. "C'mon, let's look for dad!" grabs her arm and leads her out of the room. "Oh, there he is!"

Valdamt turns around to see them coming. "Tomoe! What are you doing out of your room? and Bella.... aren't you supposed to be in a reunion with the vampires?"

"Yes.... of course Tomoe..." softly patted her in the head. "Go to your room." Tomoe pouts and Valdamt looks at Bella. "Uneasy..? why did they make you feel that way, daughter?"
"they said i have till the end of this year to have a child" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:42 am
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"they said i have till the end of this year to have a child" she said looking at him

Looks at her with wide eyes. "Until.... t-the end... fo the yeat....T-To... h-have... a child?!?" yelled the last part. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING!" Punches a nearby wall, making a hole through it. "No one makes MY daughter have un-wanted children!" looks at her. "Where are they? Some heads are goign to roll tonight!"

Tomoe looks at him with a scared expression. "Bella.... I've never seen him like this... I'm scared." hides behind bella.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:43 am
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

Looks at her with wide eyes. "Until.... t-the end... fo the yeat....T-To... h-have... a child?!?" yelled the last part. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING!" Punches a nearby wall, making a hole through it. "No one makes MY daughter have un-wanted children!" looks at her. "Where are they? Some heads are goign to roll tonight!"

Tomoe looks at him with a scared expression. "Bella.... I've never seen him like this... I'm scared." hides behind bella.
she looked at him "i know tomoe, ive never seen him this mad either. Dad, calm down ok" she said looking at the wall  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:48 am
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

she looked at him "i know tomoe, ive never seen him this mad either. Dad, calm down ok" she said looking at the wall

"HOW THE HELL CAN i CALM DOWN WITH THOSE BASTARDS?!?!" his eyes are glowing an intense crimson color. "First they make me take away your heiress title, give it to Tomoe and make her mary someone she doesn't know and now they want you to have a child IN SIX DAMN MONTHS?!?"

"Daddy.. take it easy..." looking at him with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:51 am
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"HOW THE HELL CAN i CALM DOWN WITH THOSE BASTARDS?!?!" his eyes are glowing an intense crimson color. "First they make me take away your heiress title, give it to Tomoe and make her mary someone she doesn't know and now they want you to have a child IN SIX DAMN MONTHS?!?"

"yea dad take it easy, i wont take you to them if your going to be this way" she said crossing her arms "please"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:53 am
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"yea dad take it easy, i wont take you to them if your going to be this way" she said crossing her arms "please"

Looks at both of them, closes his eyes and breaths in deeply. "Alright..... I'm calm... " his eyes return to their normal color. "Please take me to them..." he said to Bella with a calm voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:55 am
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

Looks at both of them, closes his eyes and breaths in deeply. "Alright..... I'm calm... " his eyes return to their normal color. "Please take me to them..." he said to Bella with a calm voice.
"ok daddy" she walked down the long hallway and opened a door "they are in here" she said walking in  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:59 am
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"ok daddy" she walked down the long hallway and opened a door "they are in here" she said walking in

"Thank you, Bella..." as he walks into the room it became very silent. He looked at everyone in there, with a look that sent shivers down their spine. "Explain everything." he said to them.

Tomoe turns to bella. "I've never noticed how scary daddy can get to be..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Thank you, Bella..." as he walks into the room it became very silent. He looked at everyone in there, with a look that sent shivers down their spine. "Explain everything." he said to them.
"i know" she whispered

"w-we just wanted to get her ready for adult hood, by having a child she would be able to prove herself that she is worthy enough to rule us" he said in a shaky tone  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"i know" she whispered

"w-we just wanted to get her ready for adult hood, by having a child she would be able to prove herself that she is worthy enough to rule us" he said in a shaky tone

"Ah... I see... and who's going to be the father of that baby?" holding himself to try and not to kill them all in the spot. Crosses his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:08 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"i know" she whispered

"Ah... I see... and who's going to be the father of that baby?" holding himself to try and not to kill them all in the spot. Crosses his arms.
they looked at each other then sigh, they each stood up "we were going to leave that up to you sir"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"i know" she whispered

they looked at each other then sigh, they each stood up "we were going to leave that up to you sir"

"Aha... good thinking then... but before I say who I have in mind.... I have a question..." looks at them, his eyes glowing soflty a crimson color. "How do you expect Bella to have a baby in SIX MONTHS!" yells at them, but then breathes in deeply and calms down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:14 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"i know" she whispered

"Aha... good thinking then... but before I say who I have in mind.... I have a question..." looks at them, his eyes glowing soflty a crimson color. "How do you expect Bella to have a baby in SIX MONTHS!" yells at them, but then breathes in deeply and calms down.
they all sat back down in fear "w-we.." they were silent, fearing that he would do something. "we were just saying till the end of this year.....we will leave that up to you also sir"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"i know" she whispered

they all sat back down in fear "w-we.." they were silent, fearing that he would do something. "we were just saying till the end of this year.....we will leave that up to you also sir"

Nods at them. "Good idea... now, I don't think she should have a child if she doesn't want to," looks at Bella and smiles a bit. "And also, the man I have in mind is young Prince Marcus.... I hope you don't mind... and if you do, well... let's just say that there's always enough time for a public execution..." grins almost evilly.

Tomoe smiles a bit. "Way to go dad..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games