Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her Blank eye's turn toward's Him and her Barrior Pushes Him back and wont let Him touch her, She is Pale now soked in Blood
meaniel slashes the barrier in two and pulls her into a hug
please dont die i cant lose the my friends you guys are the only family i have left

She doesnt Move Her eye's Close a bit More Her barrior Gosde Back up and slams him into the Wall she falls back to the Floore in The pool of Blood
he slashes the barrier again not giving up
ok if this doesnt work nothing will
meaniel pulls her into a hug and kisses her on the lips trying to wake her up
come on wake up
he thinks

Kiera's eye's Open Wide and She Slaps him and Couph's up Blood she says weakly "What is wrong with you?" She tries to Pull away from him but is To weak
he pulls his face back
good that at least worked now come on we have to get you to a doctor or something now
he then looks at her enchanted toe
and nothing bad from you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:19 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[gah you are ruining my planz >< well ill just sit and wheep the >< since that is obviously what you want me to do lovelove ><]
crying I dnt want you to CRY!! and Lupin's the One who decided to kiss me XPPPP  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her Blank eye's turn toward's Him and her Barrior Pushes Him back and wont let Him touch her, She is Pale now soked in Blood
please dont die i cant lose the my friends you guys are the only family i have left

She doesnt Move Her eye's Close a bit More Her barrior Gosde Back up and slams him into the Wall she falls back to the Floore in The pool of Blood
come on wake up
he thinks

Kiera's eye's Open Wide and She Slaps him and Couph's up Blood she says weakly "What is wrong with you?" She tries to Pull away from him but is To weak

[slAps Love n war and runs in the opposite direction, and in the corner of the room she sits down and start crying! crying ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:22 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on wake up
he thinks

he pulls his face back
good that at least worked now come on we have to get you to a doctor or something now
and nothing bad from you

Kiera closes her eye's She lost to much Blood, Meaniel is now Covered in Her Blood, Her Heart Breaking even More
The Toe Yells at him Weakly "You idiot!! *Couph* Why did you Kiss her! You Dont even Know who Just kissed her!"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:23 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on wake up
he thinks

[slAps Love n war and runs in the opposite direction, and in the corner of the room she sits down and start crying! crying ]

*Run's after you and hugs you* ITS HIS FAULT!!! HE IS A PLAYER HE MADE ME SLAP HIM!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
the guy smirked and covered her mouth
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"
he laughs "its too late for that" he grabs her and starts walking down the hall

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
Krigoris Smirks "Yes lets, We will take Angel along for a ride as well"
she struggles "ill kill you" she bites and scratches "i hope when i die i go to hell so that i can slap both of you" she snapped

Krigoris Grabs her by the Chin "Dont even Kid your Self Babe, and be Happy your not in Kiera's position" he lets go of her and they start walking
"Sir, I still say your an Evil master Mind, I hope to be as good as you with Diseaveing People, Kiera didnt even Do anything when I whiped her" He and the Man holding Angel fallow him
"dont touch me" she snapped looking away from them, she crosses her arms "where are you taking me anyways?"

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:25 pm
[and in the corner she finds some bread, cheese, ham, and some butter, and she puts it all together and puts it intoo a toaster]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:27 pm
[*slaps him with a spam box, hard intoo Lupine's head, sounds like it hurted quite a bit*]  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
she struggles "ill kill you" she bites and scratches "i hope when i die i go to hell so that i can slap both of you" she snapped

Krigoris Grabs her by the Chin "Dont even Kid your Self Babe, and be Happy your not in Kiera's position" he lets go of her and they start walking
"Sir, I still say your an Evil master Mind, I hope to be as good as you with Diseaveing People, Kiera didnt even Do anything when I whiped her" He and the Man holding Angel fallow him
"dont touch me" she snapped looking away from them, she crosses her arms "where are you taking me anyways?"

"Your Next, To Suffer"
"I know exactly what to do with you and Ill Touch you If I want your powerless to Stop me"
He looks at Angel then Kiss's her on the Cheek to mess around with her "Oh I just touched you"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on wake up
he thinks

he pulls his face back
and nothing bad from you

Kiera closes her eye's She lost to much Blood, Meaniel is now Covered in Her Blood, Her Heart Breaking even More
The Toe Yells at him Weakly "You idiot!! *Couph* Why did you Kiss her! You Dont even Know who Just kissed her!"
im trying to save her life and your arguing with me
meaniel picks her up and runs out of the building arguing with the toe  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[*slaps him with a spam box, hard intoo Lupine's head, sounds like it hurted quite a bit*]
{*falls over foaming at the mouth*)  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Your Next, To Suffer"
"I know exactly what to do with you and Ill Touch you If I want your powerless to Stop me"
He looks at Angel then Kiss's her on the Cheek to mess around with her "Oh I just touched you"
she wrinkles her nose "i said dont touch me" she yelled pushing him away

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

come on wake up
he thinks

he pulls his face back
and nothing bad from you

im trying to save her life and your arguing with me
meaniel picks her up and runs out of the building arguing with the toe

"I swear To God If you Hurt her Like Krigoris Did ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Your Next, To Suffer"

Krigorise Slaps her "Shut the Hell up you Little Bitchy Whore!" He says and Open's a Portal and they all walk through it

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Your Next, To Suffer"

Krigorise Slaps her "Shut the Hell up you Little Bitchy Whore!" He says and Open's a Portal and they all walk through it
she growled and rubbed her cheek "youll pay for that" she snapped crossing her arms and looking away

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games