Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Mist smiled at her pups. She wondered if zyth was ok,"Zyth do you want to go and give your dad a hug?"
Dawnfire was holding on to Fates leg,"Daddy can you play a game with us please!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 pm
Blaze lost his train of thought and stared blankly. He suddenly shook his head wondering how she did that,"I guess I can stay."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 pm
*Lukara smiles warmly* Thank you. I think....i might stay here in the pack...as long as you'll all agree to it.

*Amiko nuzzled into Caesar. She pressed her body closer to his*
*Both Amiko and Lukara closed their eyes feeling warmth spread threw them.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Sapphire hugged Blaze, "Thank you," She whispered," you do not know what that means to me."  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
"Ok Momma! I am pretty sure he needs one right now." Zyth went over and hugged his father on the leg. "Sorry dad."
Fate smiled down at Zyth and grinned at Dawnfire. "Ok, ok." He walked out with them. "What are we going to play?"
Zyth felt better, his mother always did that to him. Made him feel alot better after some thing has happened.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 pm
((He's doesn't notice things lol))
Blaze looked confused,"I'm guessing alot?"
Caesar looked at her,"Are you sure you still want pups?"
Dawnfire looked at him happily,"Zyth what do you want to play?"
Mist stood and went to the lagoon.
((G2G but I'll be back after we get back from sonic. See ya later))  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 pm
(yes will wait for you)

Sapphire laughed, "Yes..." Sapphire backed away from Blaze, "sorry was to close for comfort?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:48 pm
||- Ok we shall waitz for u! -||

Zyth grinned lightly at his sister. "Hide and seek. Well hide and dad will seek."

"Ok... but no cheating Zyth."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm
*Amiko licked Caesar's muzzle* Yes my love. I know i do....but....i only want them with you. *Her eyes show love.*

*Lukara walked out of the cave and layed under a tree. her eyes grew heavy with lack of sleep.* (She hadn't slept in 4 days. she was constantly on the run from bears, hunters, and rouge wolves )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:51 pm
||- Hey guys should we have Mist's and Fate's pups grow up to be nearly teens? So that Caesar and Amiko could have new ones. Crap! I forgot about the pics! -||  

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 pm
(( Lol, i'm drawing Zyth, i just need colors....im trying to draw all of the pack...but i can't get everyone in 1 pic....though i'm trying. sweatdrop If they stay little Ami's pups'll have den mates. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm
||- Zyth looks like his father but his toes are just alittle black. Like not even there. Also he has red orange with blue outsides. And dark teal wings. I have the descriptions of all the pups. I just haven't uploaded them -||  

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm
((Dragon girl. XD Saphire's white/black right? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm
(Wow...thats gonna be fun. XD )  

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 pm
(yes i am white and black)  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games