Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:55 pm
Zella L.
:pokes teh Raineys:
Yesterday I was at a Search and rescue meeting.
Police person: "blah blah blah Search and Rescue dogs, at the last comeptition Contra Costa County took first, second and third."
Me: 0_0 "Was the first placer named Haley?"
Police Person: "Yuh-huh."
Me; =DD "I know heeeeeeeer!" =DDDD

why were you at a search and rescue meeting?

And that is so cool.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:56 pm
Af Mas
*puts on Emo glasses and sits in the corner*

Should I go and just leave people alone? I can't even get people to respond to PMs now. I'm sorry if I'm bugging people, I just really really need to chat. Maybe I'm too dependant on this, but I mentioned before, it lets me relax and stuff, and not being able to do it really makes it hard to do much else

/emo moment

I'll talk to you! ....not right now because I have to go to bed soon...but you can pm me anytime  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:32 pm
Thanks, and I will warn you ahead of time I'll take advantage of that, so you know. If you're on, I'm going to assume it's okay. I promise I won't PM you too much, just as much as I need

I apologize to everyone if I come off as whiny and attention-getting, but it really is a cry for attention, and about as desperate as I'm willing to get. I'll be as honest as I can with everyone now...

Things haven't really been going the best for me. My grades are slipping because I can't sleep. I can't seem to sleep because I've got things on my mind or there's too much noise going on around me or something, and I just end up staying up until it seems okay for me to sleep. But I'm not getting enough, and I can't function if I don't get enough sleep, so I've been skipping my early classes if I'm too tired to get up. I've used up most of my free skips in my classes, so it's starting to affect my grades. I feel really bad about it now, especially since my parents know and are trying to push me into doing as best I can for the rest of the semester (and I'm trying, I really am), but I know from past experience even if I don't make it, even with trying my hardest, they'll still be disappointed. I also really feel like my job is in jeopardy, because it seems everyday I go in, I get another note from my manager saying "You're not doing enough. Work harder". There's not always something for me to do, because my coworkers end up doing a lot of it before I can do anything, so I'm left with nothing much else to do. She keeps telling me things are fine, but I feel like I'm being a burden. I'm not a slacker, honestly

And not to make it sound like it's just so convinient for me to say this, but it seems like it really started mostly when people started disappearing from being online. I try to hang out with my RL friends as much as I can, but they're not always free to do stuff, nor am I. I have a job and my own homework I need to do. But my offtime doesn't always coincide with theirs, and chatting in the meantime is my alternative. I don't need the chatting to keep from being bored, because I can break away to a game or read or study or watch anime or something if I'm bored. I chat because if my friends aren't around, I feel isolated, unimportant, like I've done something wrong. I can't stand my roommates right now, they are not people I like associating with, and even when I do talk to them, I don't really feel like I got anywhere with them. If people are online, I feel less isolated. I can share a conversation with someone who's like me, who's willing to listen if I need it, or needing to vent and needing me to be there for it. I can just have fun. It fills the void of no one being around, and when I chat I literally forget that there's nobody in the room but myself.

But when that's gone, I feel confused. I understand that people have a life and can't always chat. I can't always chat either. What I don't understand is, is it so inconvient for other people to chat for a few minutes?

I need the chat because I'm a people person, even if I'm not face to face with the other people.

I hope this makes some sense, and I'm sorry if I'm entirely whiny and bitchy, but I'm not sure how long I can take it anymore  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:45 pm
Af Mas
Thanks, and I will warn you ahead of time I'll take advantage of that, so you know. If you're on, I'm going to assume it's okay. I promise I won't PM you too much, just as much as I need

It's alright. I like getting PMs...except from chainletter people and people asking for gold *tail twitch*

I can't help you with the other things. I can suggest things that might help, but no one takes my advice because even though it worked for me...it might not work for you.

I would suggest getting a sleeping pill prescription though, because that will definitely help with your sleep issue and prescription because the ones from the store really don't help that much. (but if you're someone who doesn't want to take meds, don't do it...unless you really really really need the sleep which it sounds like you do)

as for friends online, I can't speak for everyone, but it happens. People have other things to do, I'm pretty busy so sometimes I will only have one minute to talk and other times I'll have a couple of hours. I don't always want to talk to some people but I will reply to others. Plus it's hard to get me going...>.> I usually don't talk at all.  

Rainey_angel81

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 am
I had a weird dream in which I found myself waking up with two of my story characters lying beside me. I always find that kind of dream disturbing, because you have power over your story characters, and... bleeeaaah. You can't explain dreams.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:35 am
Shaviv
I had a weird dream in which I found myself waking up with two of my story characters lying beside me. I always find that kind of dream disturbing, because you have power over your story characters, and... bleeeaaah. You can't explain dreams.
Really, I love those sort of dreams. Most of my favorites are when I'm with or am one of my different characters. whee  

Krissim Klaw

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:32 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shaviv

Really, I love those sort of dreams. Most of my favorites are when I'm with or am one of my different characters. whee

I usually do. It's just...

I don't know. Having power over other people like that? I got overtones of rape on this one. >_<  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:24 pm
I've had dreams like that before...Ven right next to me, whispering something that I couldn't quite make out.  

Davin_Nightwind

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:31 pm
*bounces in and does a few cartwheels, backflips, and a few other acrobatic stunts that she can't really do in real life* NO MORE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A WHOLE MONTH OFF BEFORE GRADUATION!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE whee whee whee whee

AND, I got a 97 on my final, but because I found spelling errors, he gave me extra points to balance out with a 100 percent on my Sociology Exam! WOO!

*does little dances* FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

*coughs* Okay, I'm done now. 3nodding

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:35 pm
Ahh...graduation...I remember it well...I remember I wanted sunglasses for all the damn cameras flashing in my face.  

Davin_Nightwind

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:03 pm
Oh joy, the water just suddenly stopped working at my house. Hope this doesn't last long -_-  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:29 pm
Rainey_angel81
Zella L.
Police person: "blah blah blah Search and Rescue dogs, at the last comeptition Contra Costa County took first, second and third."

And that is so cool.

THere's some program...I think they call it "explororers" for people ages 14-21 interested in search and rescue.  

Zella L.

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:24 pm
Zella L.
Rainey_angel81
Zella L.

And that is so cool.

THere's some program...I think they call it "explororers" for people ages 14-21 interested in search and rescue.

I was an explorer ^.^ I didn't know the guys were still doing school talks. They do all sorts of fun stuff. We went to the shooting range when I was one, and whitewater rafting and skiing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:36 pm
Rainey_angel81
Zella L.
Rainey_angel81
Zella L.

And that is so cool.

I was an explorer ^.^ I didn't know the guys were still doing school talks. They do all sorts of fun stuff. We went to the shooting range when I was one, and whitewater rafting and skiing.

Woah, Awesome. Maybe I'll see you on the job sometime? Do you think I could get a job doing that or something when I'm older? Is it a good job? Should I take these questions to one of the police dudes? They did mention something about firefighters. ;D  

Zella L.

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:44 pm
I've discovered today the horrors of a flat tire. Thankfully, it was just out of air and didn't need changing. Just hope it'll still be inflated tomorrow, otherwise I'm screwed. I have no idea how to change a tire ^^;;  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games