Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:07 pm
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow
::contemplates finding something to do:: man, i wish I had some fur friends round here, I really wanna do something right now

You and me both. I would love to have some fur friends

I have a few... not many though. A lot of people here don't like furrs... but I guess it's even.. because I don't like humans. xp

Humans are not so bad if they are excepting of us. But I know how you feel. People around here don’t like furs ether  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:09 pm
tilltomarrow
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow
::contemplates finding something to do:: man, i wish I had some fur friends round here, I really wanna do something right now

::sigh:: i have some IRL, but not within an hr or so driving distance. where you from?

Alabama xd

damn! you should live up here!!

Where do you live?  

Darien_Thread

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:09 pm
Darien_Thread
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow

I have a few... not many though. A lot of people here don't like furrs... but I guess it's even.. because I don't like humans. xp

Humans are not so bad if they are excepting of us. But I know how you feel. People around here don’t like furs ether

few people here know what furs are. they are hard to come by, but when you find them, it is fun

well, i guess I should go find something to do. Indiana is boring at night. Talk to everyone later

::snuggles and licks Darien:
::snuggles sarako: hope you find some friends!!
::huggles doom::
::pokes vash:: loosen up man!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:10 pm
I live in Indiana. Yep. We got corn smile night!  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sarako Neko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:11 pm
Darien_Thread
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow

Oh.. I have good reason to dislike them. (sometimes makes me wish I wasn't a human on the outside.) A large percent of the anthro population actually have IQs at an intellegent level. (mind not my spelling.. 22-years-old.. and can't spell -_-) ..but... a lot of "people" I come in contact with on a day-to-day basis.. are as dumb as sack of bricks. o.o it's actually quite sad. x.X  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:13 pm
tilltomarrow
I live in Indiana. Yep. We got corn smile night!

*pounces you* AH! I live in Indiana too! xd  

Sarako Neko

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:14 pm
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow

Oh.. I have good reason to dislike them. (sometimes makes me wish I wasn't a human on the outside.) A large percent of the anthro population actually have IQs at an intellegent level. (mind not my spelling.. 22-years-old.. and can't spell -_-) ..but... a lot of "people" I come in contact with on a day-to-day basis.. are as dumb as sack of bricks. o.o it's actually quite sad. x.X

i know how you feel, my school is probalby 90% absolute morons, with about 70% of them doing drugs, skipping classes, and just sad period.

although they make good practice for sarcasm which goes over their head, expecially when the teachers do the sublte insults that only a few notice, and even fewer laugh razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:15 pm
tilltomarrow
Darien_Thread
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow

few people here know what furs are. they are hard to come by, but when you find them, it is fun

well, i guess I should go find something to do. Indiana is boring at night. Talk to everyone later

*peeks head out* I'm allowed to hide in my own world so nya *pulls blankets over again*  

Vashyyk

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:16 pm
tilltomarrow
Darien_Thread
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread
tilltomarrow

*gets licked and blushes a bright red redface *
See you latter  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:19 pm
Vashyyk
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread

i know how you feel, my school is probalby 90% absolute morons, with about 70% of them doing drugs, skipping classes, and just sad period.

although they make good practice for sarcasm which goes over their head, expecially when the teachers do the sublte insults that only a few notice, and even fewer laugh razz

Yes if one thing I have noticed about Furs is that we are all above average in the I.Q. area  

Darien_Thread

Sarako Neko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:19 pm
Vashyyk

Edit to previous post... I'm 20.. not 22. xX I wish.. because then I wouldn't have to rely on my mate to by my alcohol.. (like he does so anyway XD)

But.. yeah.. humans are dence creatures... but.. hell.. can't live with them.. and can't live without them. (They make GREAT entertainment XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:21 pm
Sarako Neko
Vashyyk

Edit to previous post... I'm 20.. not 22. xX I wish.. because then I wouldn't have to rely on my mate to by my alcohol.. (like he does so anyway XD)

But.. yeah.. humans are dence creatures... but.. hell.. can't live with them.. and can't live without them. (They make GREAT entertainment XD)

*points and laughs* ha ha u have to be 21, i only have to be 18/19 (varies between provinces) here in canada razz blaugh not that... *whistles harmlessly and returns to his couch and blanket*  

Vashyyk

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:24 pm
Vashyyk
Sarako Neko
Vashyyk

*points and laughs* ha ha u have to be 21, i only have to be 18/19 (varies between provinces) here in canada razz blaugh not that... *whistles harmlessly and returns to his couch and blanket*

GRAAAA.
*pokes*
You lucky…….thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:25 pm
Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread

Yes if one thing I have noticed about Furs is that we are all above average in the I.Q. area

well except for a few *looks at 2 other posts in the guild*  

Vashyyk

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:26 pm
Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Sarako Neko
Darien_Thread

well except for a few *looks at 2 other posts in the guild*

O_o?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games