Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

CoffeeFox

I caught a Feebas in Diamond tonight too. Unfortunately, it was the wrong Nature to evolve into Milotic, and even more unfortunately, I used up a ton of Poffins on it trying to get it to evolve. Oh well. I'll just have to breed lots of eggs and hope one of them is one I can use.
This whole paragraph made me want to exorcise you. xd
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Today was...bad, I guess you'd say. I'm not sad or angry or anything about what I found out. I guess I feel hollow, like there's nothing there to feel.

Well, we went to my Dad's workplace to drop off his mail and one of the girls there who does something with the bookkeeping said that he'd been fired a week ago because he'd been increasingly unreliable and had been throwing a drunk more and more frequently. He hadn't told me or my aunt this and I'm sure he wasn't planning on it. Never before had I heard of my father being fired from a job; he's a hard worker, a loyal worker, someone who does what he's told and does a damn good job of it. But I'm not angry about him getting fired; I think that the company did the right thing in not allowing him to work there any longer. I can't blame them for not wanting someone who doesn't show up to work for three days because he's drunk off his a** feeling sorry for himself.

We visited his apartment. He was there, he didn't want us to come in, but my aunt went inside to talk to him and I waited outside, because what could I say? I don't know anything; he doesn't tell anyone anything. She came out after about 5 minutes and we left. The same old story; my step-mother hounding him for money, and, worse, he'd given her a blank check to pay for some car repairs. She had told him that she wanted 2000, but she made the check out for 20,000. Now, that is unforgivable. If I'm angry about anything I'm angry about that, and I used to stand up for her when my family had a go at her, but now I see what my grandmother meant; she's nothing more than a money-grubbing whore who'll gladly leech off whoever has the funds. Just thinking about it makes me want to go over there and yell at her for doing that. But I won't, because she'll lie and say something like "Oh, but your dad said it was okay" or "He must've misunderstood me because he was so drunk" and all that s**t.

I'm going to tell Dad whenever I see him sober that I want my monthly check to be cut down from 300 a month to 200. I can make do on that amount of money, and whatever I get from my RHA job can make up the rest. I know he'll say that it's fine, that it doesn't matter, but it's obvious to me that his money situation is not as fine as he'd like it to be. He's out of work, he's having to sell stock just to make payments on s**t, he's got my step-mother badgering him for money...not ideal situations, especially when you're prone to drinking.

There's nothing I can do. He's on his own.

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Just got blacklisted from my first thread. All it was because I was talking about sexual stuff in a thread that was about sexuality anyway, but apparently I either went too far or didn't do something right.

I figure the thread owner's a b***h anyway, as she has maybe 1 or 2 names in her whitelist and about 50 in her blacklist.

I got sick of her crap anyway. She was making a playlist of 50s and 60s music, and shot down every suggestion I gave her. Complained one of my suggestions was one she had heard way too much (as if I can read her damn mind and find out which songs she's heard too much), and then got angry when I suggested Steppenwolf (a 60s band) and asked me "does what you suggested have anything in common with the stuff in my playlist? If not, shut the ******** up." Uh, besides being from the 60s like you ******** asked?

I think the last straw was when I mentioned that a bisexual female friend of mine said that it was easy to please men but impossible to please women, and asked the thread creator if she agreed (as she's bi too). She was like "Why the ******** did you mention she was bi? Do you have something against bisexuals? Why the ******** does that matter?!" Uh, maybe because a bi would know about pleasing both genders, maybe?

Eh, not like I'm angry, I had gotten bored with the thread anyway.

Maybe we should start a thread here to talk about sexuality. I don't know how far we can go without breaking TOS, but maybe keep it non-graphic...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

KillerLee
Just got blacklisted from my first thread. All it was because I was talking about sexual stuff in a thread that was about sexuality anyway, but apparently I either went too far or didn't do something right.

I figure the thread owner's a b***h anyway, as she has maybe 1 or 2 names in her whitelist and about 50 in her blacklist.

I got sick of her crap anyway. She was making a playlist of 50s and 60s music, and shot down every suggestion I gave her. Complained one of my suggestions was one she had heard way too much (as if I can read her damn mind and find out which songs she's heard too much), and then got angry when I suggested Steppenwolf (a 60s band) and asked me "does what you suggested have anything in common with the stuff in my playlist? If not, shut the ******** up." Uh, besides being from the 60s like you ******** asked?

I think the last straw was when I mentioned that a bisexual female friend of mine said that it was easy to please men but impossible to please women, and asked the thread creator if she agreed (as she's bi too). She was like "Why the ******** did you mention she was bi? Do you have something against bisexuals? Why the ******** does that matter?!" Uh, maybe because a bi would know about pleasing both genders, maybe?

Eh, not like I'm angry, I had gotten bored with the thread anyway.

Maybe we should start a thread here to talk about sexuality. I don't know how far we can go without breaking TOS, but maybe keep it non-graphic...

I think that was pretty rude of her to ask for people's suggestions and then shoot them down like that. There was no need to cuss you out like that..

As for the sexuality thread it might be ok as long as it doesn't go into topic of graphic sex.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 am

F***ing rain!!! I'm drowning here!

We got 2 days of sunshine here in the Northeast, but since I work nights, that means I pretty much slept through all that beautiful sunshine. So what's the forecast for my day off Saturday? RAIN!! And on the day of the parade too....

Why must it rain on my parade?! crying
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 am

Well I may have to go to eviction hearings for myself you guys. I might end up on the street. I also question my safety. All because my landlord flipped the ******** out.

Last night I came home to my apartment manager ranting and raving and swearing up and down the hallways, waking people up, because someone had made a mess in a public area. He blamed me several times, and was cussing and so angry it was like he was a drunken nutjob.

I finally just slammed the door on his ranting which pissed him off so much he burst into my apartment, and threatened to fight with me.

I called the police. He laughed and said he'd have the police throw me out.

Must have sobered him up when the cops asked me if I wanted to press charges and have him arrested. I declined, but maybe I should have agreed to it. He needed a cold jail cell to stew in anyway.

In any case he hasn't said a word to me, but I had trouble sleeping because he still seems angry, is still ******** cussing, and I wonder if he may treat me like s**t or they'll try to evict me. I bet he told HIS side of the story to the landlord and omitted the part where he was almost arrested.

In any case, he confessed to the police that he did threaten me and barge into my apartment, both illegal, and it's on paper now, and I have two cop witnesses, so if anything worst goes down, I can use all of that in court.

Eviction means breaking a lease contract anyway, and requires civil court hearings.

But ******** I'm a bit afraid to go home. >.<

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 pm

KillerLee
Well I may have to go to eviction hearings for myself you guys. I might end up on the street. I also question my safety. All because my landlord flipped the ******** out.

Last night I came home to my apartment manager ranting and raving and swearing up and down the hallways, waking people up, because someone had made a mess in a public area. He blamed me several times, and was cussing and so angry it was like he was a drunken nutjob.

I finally just slammed the door on his ranting which pissed him off so much he burst into my apartment, and threatened to fight with me.

I called the police. He laughed and said he'd have the police throw me out.

Must have sobered him up when the cops asked me if I wanted to press charges and have him arrested. I declined, but maybe I should have agreed to it. He needed a cold jail cell to stew in anyway.

In any case he hasn't said a word to me, but I had trouble sleeping because he still seems angry, is still ******** cussing, and I wonder if he may treat me like s**t or they'll try to evict me. I bet he told HIS side of the story to the landlord and omitted the part where he was almost arrested.

In any case, he confessed to the police that he did threaten me and barge into my apartment, both illegal, and it's on paper now, and I have two cop witnesses, so if anything worst goes down, I can use all of that in court.

Eviction means breaking a lease contract anyway, and requires civil court hearings.

But ******** I'm a bit afraid to go home. >.<

Dude, I SO sympathize. I'm taking my ex-landlord to court for my security deposit cause the pipes broke, yet they're blaming ME for that.

Your manager doesn't stand a chance in court, nor does my ex-landlord...but it is the CRAPPIEST situation to just hate going home. It sucks so royally!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:04 am

I feel like a geek. I went to the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter movie.

Dead tired right now..x_x

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

Well this is fun. I haven't slept properly for the last 2 days. Tonight I've decided to just stay up instead of failing to sleep. I'm having huge problems going back to living with my family. When I was house sitting, it was a case of I only had to look after myself and clean up after myself. I saw at least my father every day when I went to go work for him and also some of my other family members on other days. I also slept better during that time and I had a routine going. But now I'm back at home, I feel like I'm trapped at home to be honest. My family complains I never do enough (It's a case of if I do everything they ask me, they still complain I'm not doing enough so why bother doing every little shitty thing) and how the house was so much cleaner while I was away (The house I was staying at was clean because I only had to clean up after myself).

I also go a letter from my uni because I failed 3 out of the 4 subjects (my mother always blames games if I don't get straight HDs). They're always assuming that I play games even though during last semester, I was hardly playing any. To be frank, I'm fed up with my family (not really my father). I'm treated like a rotten piece of s**t. My sister who is the youngest of the 3 (all of them are older, the eldest has a disability pension because of her heart condition and the other 2 have jobs) has been poking fun at the fact that I don't have a job or a source of income. Normally I wouldn't care, but I've been trying to find a job for a while now, the only work I can get is doing things for my father. I'm almost desperate to get out of this hell hole and try to take control of my life. The only thing holding me back is my lack of finances (I literally have a couple of dollars next to my name and my wallet is empty) and lack of income.
A few months ago my psychologist handed me the forms (Unreasonable to live at home) that could potentially allow me to move out of home and have some sort of income. But I've always worried about the implications of it and what would happen to my family (as much as I hate them, I still care).
It can be said that my state of mental health has gone down over the years. I swear there is only a few reasons that I'm still clinging to life instead of ending it (I've had sucidal thoughts over the past couple of weeks.... not the greatest thing). I'm due to see my psychologist next week, frankly it can't come soon enough. It's one of the few places I can cry.

I keep wondering what my future holds for me and if I even have a future. I'm wondering if I'll ever get out of this hell hole. I wonder, why can't I seem to take control of my life properly. I keep wondering... I suppose I know the answers.... but I just don't realise them.

But I do know this. I'm lonely again but not alone. I want to be in my girlfriend's arms. I want to move out and truely take control of my life. I want my mother to see a psychologist and get better. I know that in a way I'm quite confused, but in others I'm fine. My mind is just racing.... it's bouncing around from one thing to another. As tears stream silently down my face, I ask myself this, when will I be happy again.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 am

I'm so pissed.

Days are turning to years.

I need to sleep but I can't fall asleep.

Too much homework for one person.

When will summer school end?

Oh, wait, I should know...

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm

I saw a cute dog at the humane society... they were having a "adopt a kitten/cat" day. It was this adorable pomeranian/keeshond mix. It mostly looked like a 17 pound Pomeranian with a long black snout. He came to my hand when I put it in the cage, licked it, and then nuzzled up to the hand and let me scratch him behind his ears. After that he became an attention whore, if I got up to leave he would paw the cage and wimper and whine. It's too bad there's no way my landlord would let me have him.

I don't know if this shelter euthanize (I think it does, at least those pets that are just too sick to survive), but I think that sucks, and if this poor doggie gets euthanized I shall show no mercy to mankind while I destroy all that is good in this world. The rivers will be filled with the blood of those who dared to oppose me.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Humane societies don't put dogs in the adoption ward if they're going to euthanize them.

Some of them nowadays will evaluate the dogs first then if it is suitable, put it up for adoption. If it is not suitable, then it will never see the adoption floor.

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Psycho Lee
I saw a cute dog at the humane society...
Its very rare for smaller cute dogs to be put down. They are always the ones adopted first. It is the big black dogs, pits, old, frightened, and marred dogs that people rarely see sitting behind the bars.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Well, that was exciting. I just spent a good amount of time in a cold-sweat panic wondering if I was having a heart attack.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 pm

shoki_de_nai
Well, that was exciting. I just spent a good amount of time in a cold-sweat panic wondering if I was having a heart attack.

ouch,m what happened?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 928 929 930 931 932 933 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games