Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:02 pm
Yes, but...
Stress, separation anxiety, general anxiety, destructive chewing, territorial or possession aggression cannot be shown or tested in the cgc.
Your dog can be extremely territorial aggressive, but it won't show in the testing. They can also be non territorial, but have space possession and it won't show.

I do agree that it is good to have, but there are so many loop holes that you can squeeze through or get around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 pm
I swear people don't read this thread that often....it seems I sometimes have to rescue it from page 2 oblivion.

Just a quickie on my situation. I am safe and sound. There was a gun battle at an apartment building 300 feet from my window... 3am this morning. I was woken up to an exchange of gunfire, and at least a dozen gunshots. One guy's still at large. I'll tell the whole story tomorrow.

Rainy, the cute pom I saw last week at the shelter was adopted... I'm kinda sad as I wanted to walk him and play with him a little, but I hope he got a good home.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
I'm glad the dog was adopted and I hope to a good family too ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:02 pm
Eh, it ended up I heard wrong and the gunshots were from a drunk guy who was kicked out of a bar because it was closing. Idiot.

I am ******** pissed right now. For an entire month, there has been no anime club on fridays. I have also not had to work at all on friday. Even on days when I WANTED to work!

Now there's an anime club tonight... GUESS WHO HAS TO ******** WORK!!!

WHY ONLY ON THE DAYS WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED I HAVE TO WORK, AND YET THESE ******** ASSHOLES WON'T GIVE ME ENOUGH MONEY AND HOURS TO PAY MY ******** RENT?

I want to burn my ******** work down. With a flamethrower. With my ******** managers burning as well.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm
Psycho Lee
Eh, it ended up I heard wrong and the gunshots were from a drunk guy who was kicked out of a bar because it was closing. Idiot.

I am ******** pissed right now. For an entire month, there has been no anime club on fridays. I have also not had to work at all on friday. Even on days when I WANTED to work!

Now there's an anime club tonight... GUESS WHO HAS TO ******** WORK!!!

WHY ONLY ON THE DAYS WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED I HAVE TO WORK, AND YET THESE ******** ASSHOLES WON'T GIVE ME ENOUGH MONEY AND HOURS TO PAY MY ******** RENT?

I want to burn my ******** work down. With a flamethrower. With my ******** managers burning as well.
I can almost relate.....I live in New England, and EVERY DAY I've had off, it's been raining. It's really quite tragic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm
I am not a big fan of lol identity stuff, but often when I go out with friends (most notably, this prev. Otakon) the sense of being both the only furry and the only orthodox Jew present kind of pops up in my mind, makes itself at home, tracks mud onto the carpet, etc. It's weird and not entirely pleasant.

ps rainstorms are awesome  

Shaviv

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm
UGH.

Found out I had to come into work because another guy in my department decided NOT to show up for his shift.

Some ******** decides to blow his shift, and I have to give up spending time with some friends I haven't seen in a while because of his stupidity....

I hope he skipped work because he was in a coma due to a car accident, because if not I WILL put him in a coma.. because of a car accident.. because I hit him with my car. twisted

You just don't ******** not show up for your scheduled shift at your job because you feel like it. It screws over everyone else. evil

I don't know if I'll be working here much longer though, they keep cutting my hours... I figure they'll let me go sooner or later. Hopefully I can find something else.

Ironically, there's a furmeet next friday, being run by a gay couple I know who live in this area. Although it's happening earlier than my shifts usually are, I hope I can go.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 pm
Lee, I can't put this any more tactfully, I think. Do you think it's possible you have an anger-management problem?

I'm not going to say it isn't naughty, or inconsiderate, or whatever for a person to skip work without calling in to say so. On the other hand, does it merit homicidal impulses? That's what I'm talking about.  

Shaviv

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 am
This morning I had a bunch of. . . rather interesting dreams in rapid succession. I'm actually glad I remember at least a bit about them all, because they were fun. X3 Feel free to skip this post; it's more for my own benefit, really. X3

The first dream was me running around a mansion trying to find a costume for a party. I ended up in what looked like a thrift shop-type room, and I put together a red and white "zoot suit" (white shirt, red pants & bracers, red & white spectator shoes). The last thing I remember from that dream is looking for a hat.

The next dream I had was me interacting with, oddly enough, Fakir from "Princess Tutu". Odd because I've never seen the anime, just still pictures of him. I apparently had some kind of mental powers to open another dimension sealed in a pool filled with giant lilies and frogs. He, for some reason, wanted to see my power (he was apparently supposed to be able to do it too, but couldn't), so we went to the pond (which was in an industrial-looking room facing a giant "projector"), and I showed him. He wasn't trying to attack me or anything; in fact, we were. . . not quite friends, but allies. I remember walking away from the room on his arm, and teasing him about him actually being kind. X3 There were other people there, too, but I don't remember them. It was a weird dream, but interesting at the same time.

The final dream was me and my fiancé running around a giant fairground. One side of the fair opened up to a dock on the water, and I was talking to some dolphins (i.e. making dolphin-type noises at them, and they responded in kind). I then turned into a seagull because I wanted to fly out over the water (there were a ton of people and their pets swimming and playing with the dolphins), but then it started to cloud over & lightning began to strike, so I flew back to the dock. My fiancé then started to chase me because I apparently had been told not to transform around other people or anything, even though I took great pains to make sure no one actually saw me transform. My fiancé wasn't actually mad, he was just chasing me, and I was running away 'cause it was fun. X3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:22 am
I think there was caffeine in the tea I had at work last night, a lot of it, because I didn't sleep well at all last night. Maybe 4 and a half hours.  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm
Af Mas
I think there was caffeine in the tea I had at work last night, a lot of it, because I didn't sleep well at all last night. Maybe 4 and a half hours.

If it's not an herbal tea, then yes it probably is caffeinated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:07 pm
Shaviv
Lee, I can't put this any more tactfully, I think. Do you think it's possible you have an anger-management problem?

I'm not going to say it isn't naughty, or inconsiderate, or whatever for a person to skip work without calling in to say so. On the other hand, does it merit homicidal impulses? That's what I'm talking about.

no, I don't have an anger management problem *kills someone who accidently bumps into him*

Why is it that you ask? *decapitates someone for cutting him off*

But really, I'm not seriously going to hurt this guy. But the fact that he skipped work is very serious. There's a reason you get fired for even missing one day at most places. When you skip work, it screws it up for EVERYONE, especially management. Then they have to find someone to replace you, or work around you. It messes up the whole thing. Being responsible with your job is nothing to shrug off.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Ok, so things didn't quite work out as I had hoped they would in Houston. Believe me, the less said, the better. At any rate, as soon as I get enough money, I'll be moving back to Tucson for good. One of my old military friends has offered to put me up until I can get a place of my own, which is good. You know what they say; Military friends are forever XD

But yeah, let's just say that I'll be better off in Tucson than what I ever was here in Houston.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 pm
hey guys sorry i've been gone for so long sweatdrop
sorta got sidetracked  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 am
I'm 21.... I'm slowly getting old.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games