Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm
Crenn
*munches on popcorn and watches*

Sorry Crenn! Was trying to cheer you up and it turned into something about me redface  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 am
Af Mas
Crenn
*munches on popcorn and watches*

Sorry Crenn! Was trying to cheer you up and it turned into something about me redface

But I'm amused, carry on!  

Crenn

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 pm
geez.. what did I start? ._.;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:52 pm
Psycho Lee
geez.. what did I start? ._.;

The rock, and you can't stop the rock.  

Crenn

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:47 pm
So apparently DeviantArt has this new thing where you can create a professional-looking portfolio for free (or pay for a premium portfolio with extra bells & whistles). I really need my own web presence to advertise myself as a professional web designer and illustrator, so this works out nicely until I can afford my own web server/space.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:05 pm
I know a girl with a domain, I bet she'd lend space cheap or free, if you'd like me to ask.

She's my super ultra bestest friend ever as an aside.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:51 pm
I met the guy who I'll be sharing a suite with here at college today for the semester.

He's a walking, talking stereotypical black guy, complete with weed-smoking, bitches-banging, homie-flanking tendencies. The whole nine yards. He came into the suite while I was taking a shower and the next thing I know the door to MY bathroom opens (the lock on it doesn't work, son of a b***h) and he's like "WHO THE ******** ARE YOU?!". I'm standing there, shower curtain clutched to me to preserve what little modesty I have left, and he's just all "Oh, you're my roommate. Sorry, dude, I'm just high as a ******** right now. It's my birthday and I'm celebrating." What the ******** do you say to something like that? Just WHAT? I'm a nerdy, timid white kid with a stick up his a** about damn near everything. I have inferiority complexes from here to Los Angeles. I have problems even conversing with people I call my friends, how the HELL am I going to say ANYTHING to him?!

I'm going to be blunt; I'm probably racist for not liking him already, but I don't care. I can already tell this arrangement isn't going to work out. It's mostly because I'm scared shitless at the idea of living with him. I feel dizzy just thinking about what just took place here.

I'm not going to be around for him blasting rap music and having a kegger in the living space, that's for damn sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 am
You're in a dorm, right, CoffeeFox?

Forgive me for laughing. I think you just need to go talk to an RA about incompatibilities. Oh, also, drug use (unless you wish to partake with him, not gonna judge that).

That said, I have never looked into a dorm room or apartment without meeting the potential roommate first - precisely because, like you, I am very shy and nervous about people.

I don't think race comes into it nearly as much as this guy being a very much over-the-top personality. Of course, he might have developed it as a defense mechanism in a world that isn't very friendly to black people.  

Shaviv

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:29 am
I did something to my eye last night. Not sure what it was but probably slept funny and it got plastered into my pillow and all irritated. Woke up at 6 am in a state of panic/shock and it felt like my eye was having a seizure. It was spasming and twitching and I fell out of bed trying to cradle it into into stopping. It finally did but now it is still all dry and irritated this morning. burning_eyes

Edit- Well it seems like when it rains it pours... blood that is. I didn't realize I started and my undies and shorts were coated, surprised I didn't leak through and stain the chair I was sitting on. *Sigh* at least I didn't leave the house in this state. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:32 pm
Well that sucks, Kriss  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Oh my God, Kriss, that sucks. I remember that happening to me when I was 11. In school at the time. At least, like you said, you were home. ::gives her hugs and a heat pad::

This may sound weird, but if you put some meat tenderizer on your clothes & wash them like normal, the stains should come right out. This is, of course, assuming you don't have Oxy-Clean. *moment of silence for Billy Mays*

On a completely-unrelated note. . . my fiancé's patent finally went through! His mom called 'cause the information was mailed to her house (not sure why). He got an extra $900-something dollars (out of $1500-something [the rest was taken out for taxes]), and will receive a plaque! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm
What did he invent?  

Af Mas

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Sunegami
put some meat tenderizer on your clothes & wash them like normal, the stains should come right out.

I have at various times and for various reasons (most but not all involving kitchen accidents) had to wash blood out of fabrics. Generally, if you wash the fabric by hand, with COLD water, and scrape a lot, you can get out most of the stuff, and then wash it in a machine (on cold), and it gets it out.

But um, isn't a meat tenderizer a kind of hammer, with teeth on it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 pm
Af Mas
What did he invent?

I don't really know how to explain it; all I know is that it has to do with industrial circuit breakers. I'll have him explain it to me (again X3) when I talk to him later. X3

Shaviv
I have at various times and for various reasons (most but not all involving kitchen accidents) had to wash blood out of fabrics. Generally, if you wash the fabric by hand, with COLD water, and scrape a lot, you can get out most of the stuff, and then wash it in a machine (on cold), and it gets it out.

But um, isn't a meat tenderizer a kind of hammer, with teeth on it?

Yes, always cold water. That way the stain doesn't set in. 3nodding

Kitchen accidents, eh? You've still got all your digits, right? X3

There're also enzyme meat tenderizers. 3nodding I've also heard saliva works in a pinch (again because of enzymes), and salt works great, too.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:04 pm
CoffeeFox
my problem

bah... i say stick it out... might be fun and you might just come out of it a better man. I dare to say that i don't hang out with enough pot smoking black guys. I think my life would be much more fruitful if i did.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 932 933 934 935 936 937 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games