Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:53 am

Twilight of Sorrow
*walks in shaking out fur* good mid-morning everyone.

mornin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:56 am

*pounces Twilight* HEY! You left here five minutes before I arrived I've been waiting for you ^^

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:57 am

Reyos
*pounces Twilight* HEY! You left here five minutes before I arrived I've been waiting for you ^^
REYOS! sorry about that then... Im glad you waited. biggrin I would've stayed all day, but an older lady down the street called and asked me to do some yard work for her.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:59 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
REYOS! sorry about that then... Im glad you waited. biggrin I would've stayed all day, but an older lady down the street called and asked me to do some yard work for her.
heheh alright then, you went to help the elderly woman thats' good of you, now... *holds his arms open to you and smiles brightly* come 'ere

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:00 am

ah cleanings done for the day ^^ *flops back on floor*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:02 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
heheh alright then, you went to help the elderly woman thats' good of you, now... *holds his arms open to you and smiles brightly* come 'ere
*glomps Reyos's through his open arms*

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:03 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*glomps Reyos's through his open arms*
*closes his arms around the wolf, hugging him tightly* mmm missed ya
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:06 am

Reyos
*hugs tight* are you enjoying your Remembrance day?

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:09 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*shrugs a little* not as much as I enjoied the night before it
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:11 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
redface *nuzzles my head into your chest* well, thats just too bad. I don't have class today since it's a holiday, Do you?

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:23 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
redface *nuzzles my head into your chest* well, thats just too bad. I don't have class today since it's a holiday, Do you?
lucky you... I do and am at the university library, as usual... I wish I had none then I'd be home and... *smiles adn hugs you tighter, nuzzling yoru neck*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:26 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
lucky you... I do and am at the university library, as usual... I wish I had none then I'd be home and... *smiles adn hugs you tighter, nuzzling yoru neck*
well you got the idea, but you are at school sad . *rubs your back with a firm paw* oh well. how long till you get out for the day?

Twilight of Sorrow

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:28 am

Oh, and hey Falkon, I didn't mean to ignore you, I just got a little distracted.

*Nibbles Reyos's chest a littl*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:28 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
well you got the idea, but you are at school sad . *rubs your back with a firm paw* oh well. how long till you get out for the day?
that doesn't matter... since I will not be going home today, because my dad is out of town, I will be spending tonight with my grandparents... so... *sighs softly and squeezes you tight*

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:30 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
that doesn't matter... since I will not be going home today, because my dad is out of town, I will be spending tonight with my grandparents... so... *sighs softly and squeezes you tight*
sad *plops forehead against your chest* and today started out so well. crying
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games