Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:41 pm

Well you are always welcome to hang out with Rayne and I. I mean, we're not exactly like Rin, nor are we guys but I don't think we're half bad. 3nodding

But please, don't get drunk. Rin would never want that and you know it. She's probably worried about you as is.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:41 pm

Solemn Protector
Garou_Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
Garou_Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
Garou_Jinketsu
Angelic Muse
*gets Garou comfy and shakes her head* Garou it's only for a week and then you can have your sexy kitty back. I am sure she will want to celebrate when she gets her driver's license* wink 3nodding
I know she's coming back in a week, but I suffer from seperation anxiety disorder. So when the only person I actually love goes away, I freak the ******** out. I forsee alot of drinking, and alot of fighting in my future.

Clayton Robert Wickham II, don't you dare drink. scream
Too late, already broke out the Gentleman Jack. But look on the bright side. I think whiskey is absolutely disgusting, so two shots is my limit.

Clay, c'mon. She's only gone for a week and you can't do this everytime she is away from you for a little while. And liquor *glares at the bottle* is not the answer.
No, booze isn't the answer, but it does calm my nerves. Keeps me from hurting people. Also, as a matter of fact, I will act like this every time. I have seperation anxiety disorder. I can't handle being alone... I'm a very social animal.
i guess it'd help if I was there to drink with you. I'm sure I wouldn't be a heavyweight.
Trust me dude, I'm not a heavy drinker either. Two shots, and I'm done for the night.

Iron-_-Wolf

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:42 pm

Solemn Protector
Garou_Jinketsu
Solemn Protector
Garou_Jinketsu
*Drunkenly hugs Solemn* Yeah, your a pal... but Rin gives me sex, and well, let's face it. That counts for a whole lot.
Well I guess thats true...then again I don't really know what I'm missing in that sense*helps Garou sit down on the couch*
It sucks man. It's like crack. Once you start, you need it to survive. I have to give props to you though man. I envy your ability to be so far from Angelic for such long spans of time and still keep your sanity. Rin leaves for a week and I go off the deep end. I almost picked a fight with some guy at the Wawa. I'm glad I didn't though... but it will only get worse from here.

*throws Bluezy into a bottomless pit and gives Garou another bottle* Well it does play out wierd, my gf is now about 15-25 mins distance from you and yours is gonig to be from me. If only they'd swapped places.

::Slaps Solemn::
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:43 pm

Hey why am I being slapped?

Solemn Protector

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:43 pm

Well, kids. I'm going to bed. Work was a b***h. G'night!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:44 pm

these new item rock out so hard its like !!BAM!! xd

drifter_xwolf1188

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:44 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
Night bro, sleep well
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:45 pm

Garou_Jinketsu

Nighty night. I'll have that picture done of us in another few hours.

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:45 pm

Solemn Protector

You threw my love down a bottomless pit...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:46 pm

I hope he's going to be ok... confused

Angelic Muse

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:47 pm

RayneBitch88
Solemn Protector

You threw my love down a bottomless pit...
Hey he landed on me sweatdrop

I hope he will be okay too beloved
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:55 pm

Angelic Muse

I hope so too. That's a long fall...

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:56 pm

*yawns slightly* Meh...I am going to have such a boring weekend. Work..church...grandparents...shopping for bras...w00t... whee
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:57 pm

******** man im gone for a week and i turn into a damn ghost oh screw this *pounces rayne and everyone else*

drifter_xwolf1188

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:58 pm

RayneBitch88
Angelic Muse

I hope so too. That's a long fall...

Any idea on how to cheer him up?

Maybe get an inflatable Rin?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games