Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Krissim Klaw
I did something to my eye last night. Not sure what it was but probably slept funny and it got plastered into my pillow and all irritated. Woke up at 6 am in a state of panic/shock and it felt like my eye was having a seizure. It was spasming and twitching and I fell out of bed trying to cradle it into into stopping. It finally did but now it is still all dry and irritated this morning. burning_eyes

Edit- Well it seems like when it rains it pours... blood that is. I didn't realize I started and my undies and shorts were coated, surprised I didn't leak through and stain the chair I was sitting on. *Sigh* at least I didn't leave the house in this state. gonk
Aww...poor Kriss!! *gives gentle, sympathetic hug* I just got hit with mine, too, which just makes me a walking emotional cesspool. Fortunately my boy is just really patient with me when I get like this!! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 pm
Awe thanks everyone for the kind words. Surprised me a bit since normally my first day I have very little blood and this was like Niagara falls in pants. As for cleaning, I only use a bit of handsoap and water for blood. Lovely thing about blood is it is easy to remove. For dried in blood stains you only need to soak for about 10 minutes to soften it than rinse right out. After that I toss it in with the rest of the dirty clothes for a standard cleaning.  

Krissim Klaw

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:58 am
Sunegami
Kitchen accidents, eh? You've still got all your digits, right? X3

Yeah. Oddly enough, the palms of my hands don't scar, only my fingers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:48 am
Krissim Klaw
I did something to my eye last night. Not sure what it was but probably slept funny and it got plastered into my pillow and all irritated. Woke up at 6 am in a state of panic/shock and it felt like my eye was having a seizure. It was spasming and twitching and I fell out of bed trying to cradle it into into stopping. It finally did but now it is still all dry and irritated this morning. burning_eyes

I'd go to a doctor just to be sure, if you can.

Also, it could be an allergic reaction... I never heard of one that bad, but it could be. I'd wash your pillow sheet(s) just to be sure. Dust mite dander can cause red and irritated eyes. I don't think they'd cause spazzing, but...yeah.  

Garek Maxwell

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:05 am
Garek Maxwell

I'd go to a doctor just to be sure, if you can.

Also, it could be an allergic reaction... I never heard of one that bad, but it could be. I'd wash your pillow sheet(s) just to be sure. Dust mite dander can cause red and irritated eyes. I don't think they'd cause spazzing, but...yeah.
It was just one eye and was surprisingly not red at all though very dry, and the spasming was the lower eyelid part and it twitched occasionally throughout the day. It felt like strained it. Today my eye is fine, a tad dry but otherwise normal so I think I just got it pressed up against my pillow. However if it was still bothering me, I would have scheduled an appointment with my Optometrist.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Um...wow. Got a nasty storm a little while ago...knocked half the tree in our front yard over...scared the s**t out of me. It's kinda on the roof now...and just barely missed my car. I got soaked trying to get s**t inside so it wouldn't blow away and moving my car into the garage. gonk  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm
I went down to the Cafe to grab a bite to eat for dinner, only to find out they had closed half an hour ago. No matter, though.

On the way back to my room, however, I got to see a real treat; a praying mantis! One of the biggest ones I've ever seen; it must have been about 3-4 inches long, big fat abdomen, very beautiful insect. It was skittish, though, and when I tried to take a picture with my camera phone it started to scuttle away up the wall. I couldn't get any decent pictures with my phone, but still, it was amazing to see a praying mantis that big.

Naturally, when I saw it, I thought of Kris. :3 It was a sort of grayish green, but I think it might have been a European Mantis. I'm trying to match up the species pictures with what I saw...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 pm
@Manda- Yikes glad you are okay though. =3

@CoffeeFox- Europeans are common down here so that is a possibility. Since you described her as being so large my guess would be there is a good chance It could have been a Chinese Mantis. They are also extremely common and the adults are very large, usually 4-5 inches. The Europeans usually are more like 2-3 inches so although they still get a decent size they are more on the medium side.  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Uggghhhh...
I strained my back AGAIN. Not nearly as bad as last time, but damn it still hurts. When am I gonna remember to bend at the knees, not with my back?! gonk
Goddamn, and some ******** got a hold of my credit card number and charged up over $300 on it, mostly Xbox Live fees...so some asshat takes my number and buys all his buddies Xbox Live subscriptions? I don't even know how anyone got it...my card is still here, even though some charges were attempted today...and I don't use it to buy online...and I tear up credit card statements... crying

Just...ugh. I hate my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm
Now and again we get praying mantises up on the porch, attracted to the bugs that are drawn to the porch light would be my guess. They sort of sit there and look at you, and if you get close will sidestep and raise a claw.

Dunno what kind they are. I just like looking at them, when they do me the honor of turning up.

Also, Krissim, I never would have guessed you're a woman.  

Shaviv

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:37 pm
What do you mean, I have a girly girl avi! Are you trying to say I'm not feminine! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm
Kriss is our delicate little mantis.  

Selene Aries

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
What do you mean, I have a girly girl avi! Are you trying to say I'm not feminine! twisted

Your avatar is less girly than some of the folks I know on Gaia who are men. (Then again, one of them is as gay as gay can be. <3 ) How was I to know?

I mean, if it came up in a bedroom context that would be embarrassing, but I don't think that's likely to happen any time soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm
Oddly, right now her avi makes me think of a bishi.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 pm
@Shaviv- But my profile is pink! I use the symbol, =3 all the time. To top it all off I keep praying mantises as pets. I mean if that doesn't scream girly girl I don't know what does. rofl

@Selene- Nooooooooo you ruined my vision of my avi. I swear I had a elegant, hair twirling vixen in my mind and now all I can see is a scrawny pink cheeked bishi boy prancing about! gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games