Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:27 am
you know what would've been fun? like a valentine's day 2v2 avi battle. we team up girl/guy guy/guy girl/girl w/e and battle each other out. I got the idea from last night, it was a blast watchin pairs synchronize and dance against each other! prolly too late to organize now, but would def do it next year...if this guild is still around.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:12 pm
quaxcalibur
awww wassa matter zoo? u ready for tomorrow?

Zhou= Joe

Zhou≠ Zoo  

0 Zhou 0

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:30 pm
l liek zoo more blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:01 pm
well, its not about what you like- its about what i like. After all, its my name, SO

Quote:
Zhou= Joe

Zhou≠ Zoo

0 Zhou 0

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
lol zoo.
*sigh* astronomy class blows...5 more minutes gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Wow, I just attempted to compile a list of prople in the sticky that may not be in the guild but they're all here.

START FIGHTING YOU LAZY SONS A BITCHES!!!
I just can't imagine why they fight so much in the sticky and never throw a punch here.

Ah well, maybe they're tight on time  

The Egg Man

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 pm
quaxcalibur
lol zoo.
*sigh* astronomy class blows...5 more minutes gonk

Seriously

I dont ask alot from you guys, and even when i do ask, none of you seem to care.

But i demand atleast enough respect from you guys to use my name the way its supposed to be used.

so knock it off
NOW

astronomy class? sounds fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:47 pm
Quax is rihgt, I like zoo better too. 3nodding  

Campiren

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Yeah Ds, I might not get to color my entry in time but You'll at least get lines from me, possibly flat colors. But I doubt I'll have the full colored version done in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:09 pm
Truffleberry
Quax is rihgt, I like zoo better too. 3nodding

Zhou Zheng
well, its not about what you like- its about what i like. After all, its my name, SO

Quote:
Zhou= Joe

Zhou≠ Zoo

0 Zhou 0

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 pm
V-DAY wootness it didnt suck to bad i got a gameboy micro collector edition.

ive wanted one for a while and someone got me one! x3

its so tiny and cute, totally built for sneaking into a classroom lol. (which i plan to do)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:12 pm
Im trying to think which one youre talking about...

It it like... the one one that looks like a better version of the original nintendo controler, but with a screen?  

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:12 pm
Zhou Zheng
Im trying to think which one youre talking about...

It it like... the one one that looks like a better version of the original nintendo controler, but with a screen?

It's like a sleek, tiny rectangle with cool custom shells like a music player or cell phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm
;A; I had a twelve hour day today and everything sucked! Nothing but bad luck today!! I got lousy tips, died in ice cream, watched the man of my dreams kill me with ice cream orders, my droor was $5 short, so I went to pay up, but because I only had 3-4 hours of sleep, I started to get all teary-eyed and I ended up seeing some chick breast feed her brat and I wanted to yack. D,:

I went to bed at 1. Early, right? No. Dog kept me downstairs till 2. Cat kept me up till three. Woke me up at 5. Up again at seven. Getting ready for work. But I did get nice old ladies telling me I'm a lady-killer, Jill got Me a metal rose and candies(The kind made of chalk), and the Animal man let me win a stuffed skunk that says "Love stinks". Happy Sucks to be Single day to you.  

Noodle Luff

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:23 pm
Noodle Luff
;A; I had a twelve hour day today and everything sucked! Nothing but bad luck today!! I got lousy tips, died in ice cream, watched the man of my dreams kill me with ice cream orders, my droor was $5 short, so I went to pay up, but because I only had 3-4 hours of sleep, I started to get all teary-eyed and I ended up seeing some chick breast feed her brat and I wanted to yack. D,:

I went to bed at 1. Early, right? No. Dog kept me downstairs till 2. Cat kept me up till three. Woke me up at 5. Up again at seven. Getting ready for work. But I did get nice old ladies telling me I'm a lady-killer, Jill got Me a metal rose and candies(The kind made of chalk), and the Animal man let me win a stuffed skunk that says "Love stinks". Happy Sucks to be Single day to you.

*pat pat*

That's why I hate animals wink  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games