Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:14 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*smiles softly and nods nipping at your fur a little* there are probably some people here
*snickers* probably *nibbles and licks your cheek and neck*
*murrs softly and slips his paws to your hips* probably a good thing too, or I might get a little too friendly now
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:17 am

Reyos
*murrs softly and slips his paws to your hips* probably a good thing too, or I might get a little too friendly now
*whines quietly, and presses closer to you* too friendly? wink only for Gaia and others who don't want to watch... I figured out that being alone all day and only wearing boxers (or not) gets me yiffy... but you have school

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:27 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*whines quietly, and presses closer to you* too friendly? wink only for Gaia and others who don't want to watch... I figured out that being alone all day and only wearing boxers (or not) gets me yiffy... but you have school
that's what I ment, there's no such thing as too friendly, but there is a too friendly for Gaia *grins and presses his lips to your muzzle, kissing you deeply, his paws slipping around to hold you tightly*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:28 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*whines quietly, and presses closer to you* too friendly? wink only for Gaia and others who don't want to watch... ]
that's what I ment, there's no such thing as too friendly, but there is a too friendly for Gaia *grins and presses his lips to your muzzle, kissing you deeply, his paws slipping around to hold you tightly*
*I press back into the kiss, clutching your shoulder with one paw as the other grabs your waist*

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:32 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*whines quietly, and presses closer to you* too friendly? wink only for Gaia and others who don't want to watch... ]
*I press back into the kiss, clutching your shoulder with one paw as the other grabs your waist*
*murrs into the kiss, pressign his tongue against yoru lips, lapping at them and looking for a way in*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:40 am

Reyos
*murrs into the kiss, pressign his tongue against yoru lips, lapping at them and looking for a way in*
*breaks the kiss and pulls away slightly* now, now. That can only lead to things that are school/Gaia inappropriate. And I don't want to get either of us in trouble. besides Im in a mood where if you try much more I won't be able to tell you no, so you better stop now
*kisses your cheek softly*

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:44 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*breaks the kiss and pulls away slightly* now, now. That can only lead to things that are school/Gaia inappropriate. And I don't want to get either of us in trouble. besides Im in a mood where if you try much more I won't be able to tell you no, so you better stop now
*kisses your cheek softly*
yeah... I guess so... we should get a little less frisky shouldn't we?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:47 am

Reyos
sad 3nodding sad just a bit... *nuzzles your cheek* you are at school after all.dont even think about saying a joke about yesterday

Twilight of Sorrow

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:01 pm

*bumps head against your chest again* oh no... I just remembered my other sister is coming home for the weekend tomorrow, so we may not be able to get together tomorrow. sad I don't think she's coming till tomorrow night though, so we'll just have to see.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:04 pm

*runs through randomly tugging everyone's tail*
whee blaugh xd xp mrgreen twisted ninja

petLion

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:04 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
sad 3nodding sad just a bit... *nuzzles your cheek* you are at school after all.dont even think about saying a joke about yesterday
(gaia ate my post again) *nods softly and sighs, nuzzleing into your chestfur a little* well we can still cuddle...any jokes about yesterday I'd make via PM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:07 pm

*reaches up and rubs your back with one paw, while leaning on the other*

PetLion
eep eek

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:09 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
*reaches up and rubs your back with one paw, while leaning on the other*

PetLion
eep eek
HEY!? *turns around and sees the lion behind him pulling on his tail* oh it's you pet... why are you pulling my tail? *turns back to Twilight and rests hie head against the lupine's chest*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:10 pm

PetLion

*glomps randomly* Hello.^^

Quintessence

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:12 pm

Quintessence
PetLion

*glomps randomly* Hello.^^
*smiles as Pet is knocked away from Reyos's and my tail thank you Quint. *wraps tail around both of our waists and tickles Reyos's back with the tip* you did see the post about my sister right Reyos?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games