Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am
"phoenix , block him long enough so I can absorb him completely, just a few more seconds" *is getting the soul eater closer to jake and a hole in Jakes body opens*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 am
(YOU can't take him in....One he's not even a soul eater he just needs souls to live.....two he can only be in one body and that body is oen's......read my last post!)  

Phoenix utashima

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:38 am
(u have to write that in the same post as the other things, cause if u don't I only see the one post and then writes another post too it) *stops the magic bc it ain't working* "oh screw it" *punches him instead*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 am
the curse grabes his hand with his deformed one. "Pathetic!" he said crushing the bones with a single closure of the hands. Phoenix, blocking the curse's attack yells at the top of his lungs. "Leave once he kills us he'll head for the school and kill everyone there, save yourselves and the people in the school!"  

Phoenix utashima

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 am
*screams as I cut my own hand off my arm and make a roundhouse kick into his face* "I'm not leaving, that was my last mistake! then I will rather die!" *kicking him in the head*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:51 am
"err im not leaving, no way" she looks at the school and makes it disapear from there sights, truely she only made it invisible and everyone in it  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 am
the curse does the same thing he did with his hand to his whole leg he jumps looking around desiding who to strike first. "Witch one of you wants to die first!?" the curse asked looking at them all, Phoenix stepped forword. "I'll take you on first you monster!" Phoenix said as they all teleported to a huge dark arena and Phoenix drew his sword. "I'm not lettting anyone die anymore!" Phoenix said drawing his sword and standing in an attacking stance. " Very well...this should be an entertaining fight!" the curse said holding his sword in a stance indicating he was going to charge at Phoenix.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 pm
(Um......both of you are there aswell!)  

Phoenix utashima

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:17 pm
(I will take a breake now c ya)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:21 pm
(oh lolz and kk) she looks around "err where the hell am i?"  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:33 pm
(NO......I don't want to be alone!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:34 pm
(sheesh im still here crying lolz jk blaugh )  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:38 pm
"Shut up< if you haven't noteced your next after Phoenix!" the curse said charging towards Phoenix, Phoenix slahed virticaly for his side. the curse winced in pain and fell to the ground from the orce of the strike. the curse stood up and Phoenix was behind him Phoenix stabed his sword into his chest picked him up on his sword and smashed him into the ground. the curse came up with a slash hitting Phoenix right in the left lung. "Argh..." Phoenix said wincing but still up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 pm
"dont tell me to shut up and like i care" she throws a fireball at him and crosses her arms  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:02 pm
He doges it and heads for Phoenix with a charged strike. Phoenix blocked the attack and stuck his glowing in the curses body. "Never....Again!" he said throwing the curse to the ground. (I G2G for a while be back around 5 or 6)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games