Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 am
-walks over to a tree and hops on the tallest branch- nyaaaaaaaaaa...  
-/- koji sits and watches everybody mingle-/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

♫♪ Mia sat up and Yawned. She looked over, Haku seemed half awake, and Yumi was snoring. She smiled and checked the time. It was 9:00 on a Saturday. ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia sat up and Yawned. She looked over, Haku seemed half awake, and Yumi was snoring. She smiled and checked the time. It was 9:00 on a Saturday. ♪♫

-haku wakes up scraches his head- "hello Mia." Haku says.  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Hey. I'll take care of Yumi's arm real fast. She hasn't touched it yet-- Oh. Wait. You can heal her." Mia said hitting her head slightly with her palm. ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 pm
-takes out a bag of cookies and sets it on her stomach then takes out a cookie and nibbles on it- ................................-finshes the cookie then starts humming a fimiliar tune-  

Shiori_Azure

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Hey. I'll take care of Yumi's arm real fast. She hasn't touched it yet-- Oh. Wait. You can heal her." Mia said hitting her head slightly with her palm. ♪♫

"She will be fine she dosn't like help..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 pm
♫♪ Mia smirked. " I noticed that." ..Mia thought for a moment. " Who Is ... Graffen??" ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 pm
(im back pplz! had to practice piano.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm
hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm hm hmhm hmmm hmhmhmhm hmm hmmmmmm.......  

Shiori_Azure

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia smirked. " I noticed that." ..Mia thought for a moment. " Who Is ... Graffen??" ♪♫

when Yumi was a kid are village was burned was burned by Graffin and his man he is like a buisnees man. He runs a big compay of what i don't know, and he works with the dark master. Me and Yumi where the onley survivers it still pains her today it wasn't the first time i lived threw somthing like that... Now me and Yumi live in the shadows. we arn'yusally runners. But we want to stop him before he ruinens the world. Yumi and I have meet im several times, and stoped when we could, and now he is really mad at usmistly me couse i uslly go in and Yumi would stay behind and take care of his men."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm
♫♪ " Oh." Mia said. " I think That Jack fainted after we left. We should go check on him in the hospital wing." Mia said standing up. " Should we wake Yumi?" ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ " Oh." Mia said. " I think That Jack fainted after we left. We should go check on him in the hospital wing." Mia said standing up. " Should we wake Yumi?" ♪♫

"She will cach up later." -Haku holds the door open for Mia- " let's go find your crush." He smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm
♫♪ Mia smiled at him when he held the door for her. " Ha, Ha. Funny." She said. She blushed slightly.
She might actually like Haku... but not yet.♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games