Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:14 am

suka catched up with gale "yea i'm coming." suka smiled at miko. "and dont worry about being new or your apperance. look at me! im a werewolf and no one trys to kill me."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 am

*smiles a little excited about getting out into the city* I'm not so worried now that i have...friends? *Says the last word looking to both of them hoping to have new friends*

DemonicMistress3

deedee10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:19 am

smiles back "friends forever you mean." suka said laughing. she looked out of the glass elivater standing next to miko, still smiling
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:21 am

tye looks at the buttons till finally pressing one making it travel down to the dity givving them a good look at earth through the space deck as they pass it

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:23 am

*Smiles wider, a new bubble of excitement in her stomache.* Oh wow, really?? I've never had friends, when my mother-adoptive mother- found me, she always kept me inside. This is great! *She all but jumped in the air with excitement* biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:28 am

suka smiled at miko. "well... you have frinds now miko." she says still smiling. looks out of the elivoter then eyes widen and she sqeacks with terror as they go out of space. "ahhhhh! help! i'm afraid of heeeeeghts!!!"

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:29 am

kye looks at the earth throught the window as they pass the space deck
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:32 am

" I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE TYE!!!!!!!!! IVE NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE MIKO!" suka pressed and colourful button that says to ground floor and they wizz back to the ground. " i think i'm gonna hurl..." suka said dizzily

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:33 am

deedee10
" I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE TYE!!!!!!!!! IVE NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE MIKO!" suka pressed and colourful button that says to ground floor and they wizz back to the ground. " i think i'm gonna hurl..." suka said dizzily
tye slams his muzzle into the wall
the ground floor is the wrong floor suka
tye stands back up dazed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:33 am

*Is startled by her scream and grabs her hand* I'm sure it'll be fine, the elevator looks sturdy enough.

DemonicMistress3

deedee10

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 am

suka stared downwards as they wizz down "uh oh this is gonna hurt..." WHAM! they hit the earth and suka gets her head stuck threw the roof. "ow i knew that would hurt!" she yells. suka trys to get her head out but fails and dangles there helplessly " a little help would be nice!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:40 am

*Is curled on the ground grabbing her head* Ouch *Winces and looks up startled by a cry for help. Looks terrified up at Suka...* omg...*doesn't know what to do and looks at tye*

DemonicMistress3

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:45 am

tye pulls a bottle of water out and dumps it on the ground the water then forms around suka and freeze and grow outward ripping the metal apart alowwing her to fall back down
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:47 am

WHAM! "ow that hurt... but thanks" suka faints from loss of blood to her brain.

deedee10

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:48 am

*Helps suka stand and looks at Tye* wow, that was kool.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games