Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:59 am
*efreet, is sitting at the door* Does anyone look at his eyes?

if they do, they notice his left eye is silver, and his right gold, with an hourglass for a pupil, in each eye.

(ask any questions, that you might have now...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:39 am
Nymm finally became so restless she walked down to the lobby, where she found Sai and the efreet. Looking at the efreet's face for a moment, she grinned and muttered, "Looks like I'm not the only one with mismatched eyes anymore." Then she settled herself near Sai, leaning back against the wall as she pulled out her sword and began to examine it.  

Vampchick6

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:45 am
" with my golden eye, i can see the future, and my silver one, seeing the past...

a very painful curse...

only problem is... must use both to see the present...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 am
At that, she just couldn't talk it anymore, she threw her arms around his neck, "just kiss me." She put her tear soaked, yet soft lips to his now partly cold ones.

((Leave it to lord nightshade to never give up. Probible why he was never rejected...^ ^ ))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 am
"im going on a hunt... see you in about two hours..."

and with that, efreet went into his full form, and vanished off into the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 pm
He returned the kiss fully, and smiled at her when it finished. "Did you get a separate room for Nena? Both her and I suggested you need something, and I am quite willing to give it to you tonight." As if to prove his point, he wrapped his arms around her, and began to caress her back a little with his hands.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:33 pm
*efreet returns, with a limp body in his jaws, and a man, shackled, to his arm* "come on slave!!! i thirst tonight!" *he then howls into the light of the moon, then his body sprouts into flames* I must find somehwere to eat this... hmmm... oooh a locked room... that will do. ^^

*he enters the room, with yoshi, and is unnaware of anyone else being in there, and starts eating, while the man, hides in a corner, away from the sight.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:35 pm
(We're still in the lobby, man. Everyone can see you.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:39 pm
*efreet looks up* anyone want some? he said with a smile, and a big grin...
no? then, i will be out back, burying his bones ^^, as for the slave, i figured, i am not the only one, with the thirst tonight... you can have him... i am satisfied......
and with that he was gone, in a flash of flame, the man still in the corner, and the man replied: "i will do anything to get away from him!!!"
*a voice comes into the room, i will only free you, when you have died...*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 pm
Amu blushed, then sighed, "not now." she rolled her eyes.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 am
(Good. Hero would have made it his business to ruin it anyway...)

"Okay. Whatever works for you. I'm pretty sure Nena would've enjoyed the thought of a little brother or sister, though. Isn't that right, Nena?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 am
*efreet returns, in his human form, except he is covered in flames*

hi people... *he reverts to normal*

ill be outside, uuun reading a book >.>  

Ledgendary Hero

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:59 am
(Haha!)

Nena smiled gleefully, "yay!!" She nudged Amu closer to Yoshi and pranced off, a smug look on her face.

Amu blushed horridly, "am I to be completely outnumbered in this?" She turned to the man, "Okey, if I need you, I'll come and get you from outside."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:19 pm
After they hadleft the camp it had taken Kichi hours to locate them. He stood outside the doors to the lobby and contemplated what the would say to him when he got there. Eventually he gave that up as unimportant and walked in.
Turning to Yoshi he said "Yoshi, you look happy good for you... now would you be kind and fill me in on what's been going on since Slate died?"  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 pm
*the heat, rises drastically, and you hear loud howls in the distance, and 10 minutes later you hear snoring...*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games