Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:32 am
Darshan
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image
Name: Darshan | Full Size-Image | Cert |
Meaning: Vision
Personality:
Broody and solitary, Darshan stays as far away from large groups as possible. Living within a pride- this is a bit of an issue. He spends a lot of time on the outskirts of the pride, keeping himself entertained with daydreams and invisible sparring companions. He doesn't speak very often, mostly because he doesn't feel like he can relate to anyone enough to engage in a conversation.

Plots?
• This poor boy was originally born in the Kizi but he was taken by his father to join the mountain seers. He's a little resentful of this decision because it was a pride that looked down, greatly, on lions with darker pelts. He never really fit in and had zero social life (ooc- I couldn't find anyone rping in there XD) so he's a little on the quiet and socially retarded side.
• I would like to backlog him returning to the Kizi as an adolescent. This way he has time to actually meet with his mother prior to her leaving the pride.
• I need a kizi joining rp. I could always self-rp it but I would rather have a partner. I have some open rp's still ongoing, but they're pretty old and none are long enough to count.
• Lots of character development. He's a little defensive about his lineage. He knows about his father's side and resents the history behind it, but he wants to get to know his mother and his family on that side to perhaps find that he does come from as much of a good line as an evil one.
• I'm on the fence as to what his rank will be. I would like some character development to iron this out.
• I do want a mate for him! However, his line has gotten quiet huge so I want to make sure that we won't be crossing the beams.
Colorist: Eski-bro
Obtained by: Gift from the Deeg!

Sometimes... Life just sucks. emo

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:59 pm
Darshan
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

Great-Grandparents:
Paternal:

Maternal:

Grandparents:
Paternal:
Angra Mainyu | Green Ever After | Image | ___x___ | Image | Atheare | Oki

Maternal:

Parents:
Bagrat | DG Cakes | Image | ___x___ | Image | Bluefire Dragons | Safi'Kidege

Littermates:

Uncles/Aunts:
Paternal:
....... Angra x Oki
Sabia`Deimos | Greenie 0_0 | Image |
Croataoi | inglorius D | Image |
Jininajisi | pinchmonster | Image |
Kumbukizi | Atheare | Image |
Ke`Chokora | Snuffers | Image |
Maternal:

Cousins:
Paternal:

Maternal:

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Darshan

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:23 pm
Darshan

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Darshan

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm
Darshan

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm
Darshan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm
Darshan

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:25 pm
Darshan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:45 pm
Darshan

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm
Darshan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:39 pm
Darshan

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:44 pm
Darshan

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 pm
Darshan

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:52 pm
Darshan

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games