Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:05 pm
(hahahha no were not eating you were eating one of the hunter i think but im gonna wait till everyone is on till i reply back i cant do an ro by myself xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:08 pm
As one turned to look, Niko'tonure slit his throat and dragged his body elsewhere to feed from the blood.

((Forgot to mention, he's a vampire!))  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:23 pm
Echo niffs the blood and groans, she sighs and sits up, she had heard every word and looked away from the meat, refusing to give in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Niko'tonure crept up again, slitting another's throat and dragging the body away.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:32 pm
Echo looks over at him and growls, she kicks the cage before huffing and crossing her arms "i hate you hunters" she growls  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:34 pm
There were only a few left... Might as well save the people in the cage. Arrows came and split whatever locked them in, and a longsword, black as night, sprouted from one of the Hunter's stomachs. Niko'tonure grinned, licking the blood from the blade.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:40 pm
Echo looks around before crawling out, she stands, slowly moving before kicking her brother to wake him up, she never takes her eyes off Niko'tonure  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:41 pm
Niko'tonure mercilessly beheaded another, grinning insanely. He glanced at Echo. "Hello. I'm Niko'tonure."  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:46 pm
Echo growls before turning and looking at kat, she knocks on the floor "hey" she said getting her attention, she kneels down "kat" she whispered, kinda ignoring Niko'tonure  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:51 pm
Niko'tonure laughed, obviously in a state of insanity. "Brisingr!" His blade started on fire, easily burning through another's body. He was cut on his arm, and he backed off, licking the blood off the wound.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:54 pm
Echo stands and looks back at him "Echo" she said telling him her name, she walks over to scott, making sure he was okay before crossing her arms and looking around for a way out  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:00 pm
As the last one fell, Niko'tonure looked at them, his red eyes vibrant. "I apologize. I am Niko'tonure Anumu Kirokoto, vampiric son of Hades."  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:09 pm
Echo huffs "thanks" she muttered "Thats strike, kat and Scott" she said pointing them out, she looks at all the dead bodies  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:13 pm
Niko'tonure looked back at the bodies. To each, he took out a dagger, piercing their hearts and saying a prayer in Greek. Once he was done, he stood up, sighing. "I know every exit in this place. I've been through it seven times, for scouting."  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:20 pm
she looks at him "well then, show us the way" she said  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games