Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:24 pm
Willa-Wisp
Now if the silver turns out to be a female, and I can get as lucky as Kat to bred it for more silvers, then I'll really be dancing! blaugh

*Consults Dragcave Astrology Charts* Like Beady's split, you have a 51% chance of getting a female silver. 3nodding It really depends on wheither or not your first gold is a female... xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:03 pm
it was abandoned with 5 days left. I could not resist.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:58 pm
bd004

OMG! Congrats!!! I really, really can't believe someone abandoning a silver egg. Geez, I'm glad for you, Beady, that some people are nuts! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:01 pm
Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp
Now if the silver turns out to be a female, and I can get as lucky as Kat to bred it for more silvers, then I'll really be dancing! blaugh

*Consults Dragcave Astrology Charts* Like Beady's split, you have a 51% chance of getting a female silver. 3nodding It really depends on wheither or not your first gold is a female... xd sweatdrop

blaugh Okay! Will have to see how this turns out. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:31 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004

OMG! Congrats!!! I really, really can't believe someone abandoning a silver egg. Geez, I'm glad for you, Beady, that some people are nuts! xd

*laughs*
Well, now with 3 silvers in my scroll I guess I have a pretty good chance of getting a male now.
Perhaps it came from someone who has had good luck in breeding their silvers and want to give someone else a chance at having one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 pm
I tried breeding my female storm with my male silver.

This is what I got. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm still going to raise it though.

*looks defiantly at the people who breed and abandon if the result isn't favorable*

Also, I'm helping out these guys too, so just put them under my name.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT :

Rescued these guys at the 11 PM release.

Missed a split cause of them, too, lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Ultimate Dragon Momma
I tried breeding my female storm with my male silver.

This is what I got. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm still going to raise it though.

*looks defiantly at the people who breed and abandon if the result isn't favorable*

Also, I'm helping out these guys too, so just put them under my name.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT :

Rescued these guys at the 11 PM release.

Missed a split cause of them, too, lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

snagging these since they'll be in the infirmary as soon as willa sees, and putting them in my thread too. ..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:51 am
Thanks, Aldora! Can't seem to get the pages to load without being very slow and/or considerable difficulty right now.

UDM/ Maha, just how many scrolls do you have??? Are these middle four group (pointing to above post) belong to you and/or one of your mules? You have a multitude of eggs! blaugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ultimate Dragon Momma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 am
Willa-Wisp
Thanks, Aldora! Can't seem to get the pages to load without being very slow and/or considerable difficulty right now.

UDM/ Maha, just how many scrolls do you have??? Are these middle four group (pointing to above post) belong to you and/or one of your mules? You have a multitude of eggs! blaugh

I've got two scrolls, lol.

The middle four belong to someone who PMed me for help with her eggs.

Apparently she clicked on all the stuff in my posts, so I told her I would add her eggs to my group. =3

I was going to list the dragons that I personally have right now, but I kind of confused myself. sweatdrop

Anyways, this is my 'mule scroll'. if you will. You can add it if you want, but it's not necessary, lol.

And by the way, congrats on the red dino baby, BD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:02 am
to UDM/Maha ~ It might be easier for you (and me) to ask your friend to send us her/his scroll or at least give me the username, so I can put the eggs there. That way we can keep up with whose eggs are whose. We do have non-guild members' scroll here. It's not a problem. And hopefully we can get these folks to join the guild at some point and time. biggrin 3nodding

to Dragoon ~ Same offer to your bf since we helped with those eggs (to adults). biggrin 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, July 10, at 12:30 pm ET

* User Image *User Image * User Image *User Image *

I'll be on a short vacation Friday through Sunday (July 11-13) to visit my son in Florida. With the many walkers here, the Incubator will be in very capable hands and all the dragon babies well cared for in my absence. ~ Willa

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Everyone is doing good! Yay! biggrin

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

NONE at present! Yippee! biggrin

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Woot! xd

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers napping. Shhh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:11 am
Willa-Wisp
to UDM/Maha ~ It might be easier for you (and me) to ask your friend to send us her/his scroll or at least give me the username, so I can put the eggs there. That way we can keep up with whose eggs are whose. We do have non-guild members' scroll here. It's not a problem. And hopefully we can get these folks to join the guild at some point and time. biggrin 3nodding

to Dragoon ~ Same offer to your bf since we helped with those eggs (to adults). biggrin 3nodding

Will do.

Just have to sift through my PM folder.

And your golds have wings, way to go!! =D

Also, what part of Florida will you be in?  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:42 am
I really hope Beady gets a female split and a male silver since my prediction that you will get a matched pair didn't work out, Willa. xd
Double congrats on your growing teenagers... rofl rofl

BTW, I also saw an abandoned silver egg right after I rescued this poor baby from the cave entrance. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank goodness he's not in any danger. ^_^
This is Clematis 4laugh heart heart heart

I also accidentally got myself another split egg... sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I really hope it's a male this time or Beady might hate me if it is another girl.... xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
The boyfriend snagged another egg last night,
and he's having me take care of it - again.
Even though he has a Gaia account!

A little bit annoying, but...

Well, it's a cute little eggy.

After my two new ones hatch,
I'll try for a split.
Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Dragoon__x

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:27 pm
wow, healthy dragons everywhere! very cool!! xd  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games