Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:22 pm
What's really funny about it is that I'm only 18 this year, and he's 21. How is it that I know better than him? I've never understood how adults can be so immature.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:09 pm
Winter Black
What's really funny about it is that I'm only 18 this year, and he's 21. How is it that I know better than him? I've never understood how adults can be so immature.
If one believes in reincarnation and the ability for some souls to be older than others, is plausible some just pick up on our natural inner-maturity than others.

One of my mom's co-workers feels I'm very old, and psychics have told me that I'm pretty old.

...I feel old. gonk  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:53 pm
Winter Black
Oh, at that age, the difference can easily be nothing between two people. Most of my friends are older than me by about 1 year (I have a couple that are 21/22). I can be more mature than them if I want.

As for the earlier post, go right ahead. Tell him what you want, a relationship is about both people. Take it from me, men can really be idiots sometimes, and you have to smack them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:37 am
*smacks Nihl* domokun heart  

Jameta
Captain

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:02 am
I get the older feeling a lot to, doesn't help that most of my friends are in their late 20's to early 50's. They also find it very easy to come to me to help them figure out problems. It's very interseting to get people to say I act a lot older than I am and I look a lot longer. I'm stuck at looking like I'm 13 despite turning 22 next month. *Laughs.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:03 am
Jameta
*smacks Nihl* domokun heart

*Giggles.*  

Mina Beltara

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:00 pm
Jameta
Winter Black
If one believes in reincarnation and the ability for some souls to be older than others, is plausible some just pick up on our natural inner-maturity than others.

One of my mom's co-workers feels I'm very old, and psychics have told me that I'm pretty old.

...I feel old. gonk

I that's true, I bet I'm a rather old soul. Too bad there's no way to tell how old your soul is right now gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:57 pm
Argh...damn Gd moderators, taking down Roman's ******** it, I'm taking this to the rant thread.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:28 pm
Thank you guys. As soon as I can get a chance to actually see him (he works nights, so I only see him once or twice a week, or sometimes not at all), I'll tell him whats on my mind. And if he can't handle it, then he's losing out on a good thing, because I need a man, not a 12 year old trapped in a 21 year olds body. If he can't see that he's the one tearing us apart, then I will leave him, and I will find someone who realizes what I am worth, and treats me with respect and all due love. I can only give so much. When I give all I can, and he asks for more, that is the breaking point. He's going to get an earfull, and if he doesn't like what I have to say, too bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:34 pm
*tears Zahir apart with his teeth*  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:43 pm
*Cheers for fellow Texan winning gold this weekend!*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:29 am
*cheers for the German who took gold in the 'Swedish Drive-by' event* mrgreen  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:32 am
Atma311
I that's true, I bet I'm a rather old soul. Too bad there's no way to tell how old your soul is right now gonk
There's past-life regression, but as with such, it can be hard to know if you're getting accurate information. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:17 pm
*hides Zahir's dead body, sews it up, and pumps it full of zombie juice*

Nobody saw anything. It was done in the heat of the moment...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:17 am
O_o  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games