Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 am
"I suppose.....but I wish I could have changed....perhaps, without blowing myself up," Opal laughed nervously. "It was rather....painful....but I guess maybe that's why I was able to change or break free because I experienced something I had not been subjected to."

-----------------

Dougal's ears twitch slightly when he thought he heard his name being called, but then there was nothing. "Damn it!" he shouted as he punched the nearest rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 pm
Gabriel smiled.
"I'm just glad you're who you are."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 pm
"Thanks," Opal replied. "I'm happy with who you are too." She then let go of Gabriel. "Well then.....I should get back to the repairs that I promised Natasha," Opal beamed happily. "Hopefully then Adam and Dougal will be back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm
Lilith smiled back.
"Sounds like a plan. So where's the library? It didn't get destroyed, right?" She said the last bit somewhat nervously.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:28 am
The whole mansion was very nice and a young girl walks down the stairs to the hallway and walks out hooded and looked everywhere. She goes threw Adam like a ghost. She then look around to secure that nobody have seen her. She opens the main door and a big entrance and way down to a small village. She look up in the sky and starts to pray. The sky was red and she walked away from the house and then suddenly rocks were falling down and the whole small village far away was burning down and the girl was gone. The door closes and the hall starts to change colour and starts to get darker. "This day an innocent village was destroyed by the angels and no one survived it. I could not believe how they could do such a thing" The voice sounded like a eco. The room started to get darker and the paintings of people were fading. "And you don't remember this place don't you" Suddenly a big crash and the whole building started to shake. Many objects were falling down and none of them went on him because they went threw him. The whole mansion changed and instead it was on fire. A statue of a gargoyle was on the wall and Mirza was sitting on it and he just looked down at him. " I don't understand why you still have hope to return to your place called home. I think that they have forgot you and if they really like you, why don't they help you. They just say it with words but no action" He then jumped down and then stood in front of him. " I will bring you down here"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm
Natasha nodded towards the southern part of the house.
"It's in the middle of the house, I'll take you to it. Do you now where Opal and Gabriel have gone?"

--

Adam watched the scene unfold with some bemusement. He fronwed.
"you're mistaken. Angels would never do this."
he turned to see Mirza on the gargoyle.
"What are you trying to achieve with me? A conversion? for me to lose hope? you're fighting a losing battle with that, i assure you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Dougal was at a loss. He could faintly sense Adam, but could not make out a direction.

"God.....let him be alright" Dougal mumbled to himself. If the currents have not been so serious at the moment he could almost smile at himself for asking -God- for help.

-------------------

Opal gave Gabriel a quick kiss on the cheek by standing on her toes and jumping slightly. Then she happily bounded out down the hall towards Natasha's room to finish the repairs-her chains jingled all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Gabriel smiled and watced her leave. He strretched his wings and decided that he shoud better check on how Natasha was doing.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Once in Natasha's room Opal set to work on fixing the broken window. She carefully leaned over the window's ledge to see if there were a larger pieces to work off of or else the window was going to take an awful long time.....

She was happy to see that there were a few decent sized ones. More would have been better but she took what she could get......

By attaching her stings she brought the pieces up and rested them on the floor. She brought up some smaller pieces that she saw too...to help move the work along. Now the 'fun' could begin.....Opal used one set of strings in on hand to hold the piece in place while using the other the mend the edges together. It was like a giant puzzle....except with Opal's abilities the pieces didn't actually have to fit perfectly. If there was a gap-she just had to expand a little extra energy into the repair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:04 pm
Gabriel hurried along the corridors and eventually found Natasha and Lilith.
"Hey - I wondered if I could be of any service?"he smiled, giving special attention to lilith in gratitude for her help with Opal.

"We're just off to the library." Natasha said. "You might come in handy actually. tell me, how many languages do you know?"

Gabriel blinke din surprise, as if it was obvious. "All of them."

Natasha studied him, impressed and then nodded. "Yes, i had rather thought so. Well, you can decipher some of the more obscure texts we have in the libraray. Do you read quikly?"

Gabriel shrugged. "can't say I've really tested myself."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 pm
Lilith chuckled a bit and smiled back at Gabriel.
"Well we can figure that out later. We know you can read any language at the very least."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 am
"What I want to know is if angels get bored of being so bloody perfect all the time." Natasha said with a roll of her eyes and a smirk of humor. She felt like she was gradually getting bac to her old self again.
She led them down through the house and soon came to the central section of the house. The library seemed to be fully formed withi it, and was a huge circular room full of bookcases filled to the brim, with many tables and lights scattered throughout it.
"This used to be our base of operations, before the family pretty much died out. Everything you need to know is here."
It seemed that the library hadnt escaped Natasha's dolls eitehr - every now and again one or two were occupying shelves. there were also more bright and abstract surrealist paintings hugging some of the walls.

"right, where to start....." Natasha mused.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 am
Mirza ignored him and looked at the fire. He just started to remember something from the past.
A younger Mirza appears and bow down to Beelio. " Master it's have been a long time and I've served you right and even you told me that Satan is jealous to have an great servant like you but you have not done anything to me. When will you do your part of the promise." He then looked down and started to talk again but in nicer word "I know that master is very busy but I'm sorry to speak more then I'm aloud to"
He then didn't look at him in the eyes but got a reply from his master
"Indeed your a good servant and I have never found an idi.... the point is that I'm trying my best to get some spare time but the angels like I told you are still causing trouble and I've have to kinda help the people. There are so many innocents life and I'm quite busy.
Mirza nodded and then started to speak but with scared voice
"Why do they hurt people master, I hate it and I also know that the angels kills them. I saw it with my own eyes. ...But don't worry master. Is there anything I can do for you
Beelio smiled and then replied
"You could kill people and give me their souls to me"
Mirza was shocked
"You think that I kill innocent people, then your wrong, I saved you and you know that I wouldn't do it. The people you will kill are worshiping with God and the angels. They have bad souls"
Beelio then looked at Mirza
"Are you going to do it"
Mirza bowed down and understood that his master was busy
"I will kill the bad souls and give them too you so you don't need too go too the earth"
"Very well then"
Beelio disappears and Mirza just look into the fire.
Anything for you master

Mirza whispered "Anything for you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 am
Adam wtached Mirza uneasily as the dmeon seemed to retract into himslef. When he whispered some words to himslef quietly, Adam was unsettled. he knew that Mirza was insane, but it was obviously worse than he thought.
He took a stepp forwards and gripped his blade, wondeirng whether to just attack now and have it over and done with. But that would be an offensive act - like a demon. And he was not evil.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 am
Mirza just looked at him
"You had a moment to strike and you didn't take the opportunity to use it. Why are you giving so easy ?"
Mirza then shakes his head.
"You think I would fall for your trap"
He then takes his parasol and have it closed and like a spear he went forward to him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games