Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Soul Wolfie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:13 pm
sagebrushh
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29
*looks around, twirls piece of long blonde hair* ummm...hi...thanks for inviting me...I'm a major roleplayer...so yeah that's where I'm gonna be...

"It seems we're multiplying by the minute now eh? Haha...Well, Hi I suppose. I've never been in a guild this big. Let alone a RP guild half this big. But...you seem...interesting, I can tell from your accent and appearance that you're a vampire yes?" Regardless of her Race or nationality, he shifted his offer to shake hands to Vampire, hoping that She'd gladly,{in return} shake his.

*smiles* "Hello and yes I'm a vampire." *shakes his hand*

He grinned and his eyes showing an expression as if to smile aswell, he broke the handshake. "So, what brought you here to the Guild of Roses?, Were you invited like the rest of us?"

"Yes I was, I have no idea why but yes I was invited..." trails off and ponders why invited.
I say, "It's all part of a big master plan. Recruit minions, p***k them with roses so they all become zombies from special rose plant juice, and then we have an army to take over the world! *insert evil laugh*"

I don't know either. haha -_-'

Ragnos arched an eyebrow with more interest.Replying to Ashley. "Will do..." He let go of her and Coughed nervously. "But if you don't mind me asking, why're you so afraid of vampires?" Then turning his head to Sage. "I don't think thats the plan, this doesn't seem like the type of guild who sparks wars with other guilds." He grunted lowly to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 pm
I love anime. my fav is Inuyasha and ouran high school host club I am also a twilight fan. I am on Team Edward. I like to read, write, go on gaia and other sites. BLA BLA BLA  

nervousnakednewt

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm
Hi all name ... well just call me tano its easyer that way XP
well i dont do this very well so just pm me if you wana get to know me
but ill say this much i all ways make fox theamed avatars XP other then that am all over the place in want i like & dis like lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:17 pm
ll Ragnos ll
sagebrushh
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29

He grinned and his eyes showing an expression as if to smile aswell, he broke the handshake. "So, what brought you here to the Guild of Roses?, Were you invited like the rest of us?"

"Yes I was, I have no idea why but yes I was invited..." trails off and ponders why invited.
I say, "It's all part of a big master plan. Recruit minions, p***k them with roses so they all become zombies from special rose plant juice, and then we have an army to take over the world! *insert evil laugh*"

Ragnos arched an eyebrow with more interest.Replying to Ashley. "Will do..." He let go of her and Coughed nervously. "But if you don't mind me asking, why're you so afraid of vampires?" Then turning his head to Sage. "I don't think thats the plan, this doesn't seem like the type of guild who sparks wars with other guilds." He grunted lowly to himself.

"its not that im scared of them i just dont like the pointy fangs they reminded me of needles and they freak me out." hearing zombie she turns to face the voice. "can the zombies run or will they be the slow ones theirs a difference between the two the running ones are a whole lot scarier since i dont run but i think i could take them with a flamethrower." starts laughing looking like i lost my mind. runs to ragnos and screams "i like pie."  

diamond princess ashley

Tefezia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Hello,
My name is Tasha, I am a mother of three kids and happily married to the one man I truely love. There are many different things that I enjoy. So if you take the time to get to know me then you will see what I like. Anyways, everyone have a wonderful day and do your best.
Later all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm
ll Ragnos ll
sagebrushh
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29

"Maybe not but its a good theory" *grins* "My guild is a lot more violent than this one and it doesn't pick fights either, but that doesn't mean I don't have some master plan." *suspicous grin*  

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm
nervousnakednewt
I love anime. my fav is Inuyasha and ouran high school host club I am also a twilight fan. I am on Team Edward. I like to read, write, go on gaia and other sites. BLA BLA BLA

"ok i now love you you like ouran who is your fav me loves honey."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 pm
diamond princess ashley
ll Ragnos ll
sagebrushh
VampireWarrior29
ll Ragnos ll
VampireWarrior29

"its not that im scared of them i just dont like the pointy fangs they reminded me of needles and they freak me out." hearing zombie she turns to face the voice. "can the zombies run or will they be the slow ones theirs a difference between the two the running ones are a whole lot scarier since i dont run but i think i could take them with a flamethrower." starts laughing looking like i lost my mind. runs to ragnos and screams "i like pie."
He laughed to himself. "Running zombies are actually more dull than the ones who walk. For example, It's running towards you. You weild a shotgun. It's coming at you pretty fast, you pull the trigger. Exploding into the zombie at point blank range, it gets obliterated. A flamethrower would merely stagger them..."

Soul Wolfie

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 pm
looks at ragnos with tears in her eyes "but i like the flamethrower cant i keep it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 pm
i am mistah i spend most of my time desing avi's rating avi's and playing video games  

iMrcoffee

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley
ll Ragnos ll
sagebrushh
VampireWarrior29

He laughed to himself. "Running zombies are actually more dull than the ones who walk. For example, It's running towards you. You weild a shotgun. It's coming at you pretty fast, you pull the trigger. Exploding into the zombie at point blank range, it gets obliterated. A flamethrower would merely stagger them..."

"But they're zombies, so aren't they afflicted by light? Wouldn't the flamethrower set them on fire, or at least blind them?" Turning toward Ashely, who said something about vampires, Sushi laughed. "Heck yeah, their teeth do look like needles...not that I have anything against vampires. What kind of pie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:34 pm
iAsianSushi
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley
ll Ragnos ll
sagebrushh
VampireWarrior29

"But they're zombies, so aren't they afflicted by light? Wouldn't the flamethrower set them on fire, or at least blind them?" Turning toward Ashely, who said something about vampires, Sushi laughed. "Heck yeah, their teeth do look like needles...not that I have anything against vampires. What kind of pie?"

"what kind of pie what kind of pie did you just ask me what kind of pie." falls on floor crying "i like tasty pie." sees a butterfly and pulls a net out of thin air and runs around chaising it. "i like butterfly pie and this one just wants to get in my belly."  

diamond princess ashley

sagebrushh

3,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm
"So I jest. Truly, I don't know the intent of the guild. There may be none, there may be something. The fact that I'm here doesn't change." Sage said loftily, lifting her eyes heavenward.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm
I am [YHAI]
Please call me that
I am 16 as of [4-10]
I LOVE to goof ;]

50% Viet
50 h;inese
100% Male biggrin  

Yhai

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm
well night everyone im going to bed i have to go to a funeral the weekend so i wont be in a good mood al week so i probably wont be on at all so see you all next week

yeah its my brothers funeral so its really important  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games