Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm
Aven frowned and looked at Jasmine. "What did he mean? I did turn you." he said, seeming both worried and confused at the same time.

Kailee yelped as a little boy was suddenly in their room and she moved quickly to make sure she was completely covered. She smiled once Leon told her that the little boy was his brother. She could barely get a word in edge-wise, the boy was talking so much. Then Max said Leon needed to talk to their dad and it seemed like it was about Jasmine. Then he just fell asleep on her lap! "Um . . ." she murmured, surprised to say the least. She then looked at Leon. "You should go talk to your father. I'll be fine." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 pm
"I know. I was there." Jasmine said with a growl. She wasn't worried she was pissed off. "Maybe...Maybe just to be safe you should do that turn bite thing. I mean if that's what the problem is maybe doing it again will help?"

Leon chuckled. "Yes he does that." He said referring to his little brother on her lap then he sighed and nodded slowly. "All right. I'll go talk to my father." He grumbled and traced to his father. He wanted to stay with his wife but she insisted on going to his sister so that's what he'd do. Go be there for his sister.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Aven frowned. "I don't know . . ." he said, skeptically. "I held on for the required amount of time for biting, I counted." he said before he suddenly froze and his face flushed. "Unless . . ." he muttered, looking flustered. "Er . . . let's go talk to your dad!" he said quickly before Jasmine could question his awkwardness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:06 pm
"Unless what?" Jasmine queried then was whisked away. "Oh. Okay~!" She said following him with a frown. "Oh this is to slow!" She growled eventually and held Aven close tracing him to the courtyard. "Okay. Now. What is going on?" She asked feeling the voice in her head freak out being around so many vampires and werewolves...not killing each other. "Someone better start talking or I will get mad."
"Jasmine." Her father's stern voice cut through the chatter and the voice's screams of fear. "Calm yourself. Now. What do you want?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm
"Jasmine!" Aven yelped when she traced. He growled slightly and backed away, trying to quell his stomach. He didn't like that any more than his sister did. The thing was, he had a better control over his gag reflex than Kailee did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm
"Why am I like this?" Jasmine said simply. Sirius chuckled running a hand through his hair. "You'll have to be more specific." He countered.
"Why do I have voices in my head? Why do I still have the vampire urge to kill and eat every enemy that faces me?" She growled a little her body shaking as she felt a change. "Uh...Aven...Control her. Please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm
Aven sighed and then went over and hugged Jasmine. "Shh Jasmine. It's okay." he whispered softly into her ear. He then looked up at Sirius. "Um . . . sir . . . to change her . . . I only bit her . . . there . . . wouldn't happen to be a second step would there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm
Sirius nodded. "Yes. You were supposed to make her turn as you bit her. If she were merely human there'd be no problem but because she was a vampire youngling she needed to be forced to change. Bite her again. Force her to change be it through an Alpha's growl or through the link you should have with her as her sire and mate."
"I'm still here you know." Jasmine growled angrily.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Aven sighed and nodded. "Right. I can do that." he said before smiling at Jasmine's growl. "I know you're here. I'm quite glad you're here." he said softly, before pressing a kiss to her neck. "Sorry about this." he whispered against her neck before he changed and bit her. "Change Jasmine. Please." he growled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm
Sirius turned away. He could tell by how Aven was kissing her that it was both comfort and slightly sexual. But she needed to be helped.
Jasmine gave a little submissive growl when she felt Avens lips on her neck. Her arms went around him and she didn't even hear his apology only the feeling of his teeth sinking hard and deep into her neck. Her eyes went blank as a fresh wave of venom hit her system. Her heart raced faster and she could feel the voice turn only into a feeling. The proper instinct then the call to change hit her. An Alpha's command hit her and she felt her knees buckle. Pain erupted from her body and as Leon arrived at the scene she felt a scream of agony leave her lips. "Jazz." Leon breathed wanting to go to her but Sirius stopped him. "Let them bond." He said simply. Finally. Jasmine finished changing. A deep chocolate brown with Moon coloured fur on her paws, ear and tail. She looked up at Aven with a whimper. Her eyes closed as she said goodbye to everything she loved about being a vampire...Tracing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm
Aven whimpered as soon as Jasmine finished changing and released his hold on her. He couldn't look her in the eyes when she looked so sad . . . "I'm sorry." he whispered, his ears flat against his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:40 pm
Jasmine looked up slowly. Her heart broke to see him like that so she moved positioning herself under him and licked under his chin over and over. She didn't have any words to say how she felt. She just wanted him to not be upset. She wanted him to know she still loved him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm
Aven whined and closed his eyes, nuzzling against Jasmine. "I'm sorry." he repeated softly. "I just . . . I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm
Jasmine smiled and tired to trace them to their room...nothing happened. She didn't whimper though. She knew if she did it would stress out Aven more so she acted like she was okay. "It's okay." She said eventually and continued to lick his jaw and chest. "Leon trace us to our room." She said absently and Leon did so tracing them to their room then leaving. When he was gone she turned human staying covered in his fur her arms wrapped around his neck holding him close. "We're okay my love."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:26 pm
Aven smiled softly and nuzzled close to her. "We're okay?" he asked softly, wanting to make sure he didn't mishear.

Kailee was waiting patiently for Leon, stroking Max's hair, smiling softly. Though her legs were starting to fall asleep . . .  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games