Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Um... I, um. I suppose it could-uh, be... verrrrry... Sonicky? Somebody else watch it first. I won't get my hopes up.

I personally always liked Jason Griffith's voice most. Well, the whole Sonic X cast for that matter (mostly.) It's really just a matter of opinion. I'm concerned about the new voice cast though. (Roger = meh.) I already miss Tails' cracky voice. That was just to original to replace.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Or the girly cloged-nose one form the '99 movie. I love that movie so dang much...  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

x- Elci -x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm
The profile page is coming along. What do you guys think? I'm missing a few characters as I don't have their character picture. Please post your character's full name and nickname (if they have one) if they are not yet listed and I will get them up. Please send in your completed character skeletons so I can get the info placed on them. Also, please list your character's theme song. There isn't much more I can do without this info.

Also, on the Membership Forms, please update your age if it's listed..lol, some are quite off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:08 am
So!? Whatcha guys think of my Rage avitar!? I'm really happy with how it turned out... The only issue was the friggin HAIR... the one that I was planning to use had a stupid bug or glitch or something, and it got cut up oddly when I wore the hat. And it was MASSIVE without the hat, so leaving it out weren't an option. Oh well, it may not be brown like it's supposed to be, but it looks good anyway!

On a side note, Chosen just made GoogleTalk account last night, so I'll add him to the list on our GoogleTalk announcement thread! We had a lot of fun babbling about nonsense all night... Some of the better nonsense has been recorded in the quote thread...

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 am
It's been a while since I had a good nonsense talk. You provide such entertaining ones as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 pm
You need red full body dye. I think it's about 250k. And welcome to Google Talk Chosen.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 pm
Yeah, 'cept Rage is BROWN. And the red dye looks stupid. I tried to do brown hair, but if it was the right style, it wasn't the right shade, and if it was the right shade, the style was all wrong. The only one that was just right (on tektek) had a friggin glitch on Gaia.Was VERY frustrating. >{EDIT}{EDIT}<  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 am
Yagami and I are very close to finishing our news cast. Please look foreward to it within the next few days and thanks for your patience.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:54 am
This Saturday is free comic book day, don't forget~  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:21 am
Hey guys. I got into the closed Beta for a game called APB: Reloaded. I'm really enjoying it so far. I was also wonderin' if any of you had gotten into it as well. If not, open beta starts on the 18th. It's an over the shoulder shooter with the feel of Grand Theft Auto.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:30 am
I renewed all of the Go Problem pictures, so they're easier to read now and I also added Go Problem #9 in there as well as updated the Completion List.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 am
From now on you may refer to me as... K'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Get it? Zach, with a K'? Well, actually. His name is pronounced 'Kaydash' (thanks Kyo) but close enough.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nan Shala
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:09 pm
Nan Shala isn't included on the profiles list. sad I feel so....forgotten. *sinks to Storm Cloud inducing depression*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:15 pm
Hey! No mooching off of my storm cloud! Get really depressed and make your own.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Vengeance for K' for all the crap I gave him in Crew Forum! ^^ (Pic shows K' using Chain Drive against Kyo in slow mo [yeah... it's MUCH faster in game])

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games