Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 am
((Yes-try to have fun. lol))

"As long as its not from the adult section I'm willing to try and watch anything, but it's your party," Koko replied in her usual tone of fashion. "If you get something from there I'll be downstairs tan the deer hide."

When no came to give them a snack upstiars the dogs returned. Confused and a bit whiny.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 am
"You have such a low opinion of me, Koko." Drake complained. "I was going to pick out some Shakespere or an action film, but perhaps I won't if you're harsh to me." he made a pouting face for sympathy  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 am
"The way you act sometimes its hard not to assume what you may be considering," Koko replied matter-of-factly. "And you have no idea how harsh I can truly be." She gave a knowning smirk meant to tease him perhaps. Drake was truly a bad influence on her.

Bly came up to Drake and nudged him-hoping that he had the snack previously mentioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 am
Drake fussed Bly as he nuzzled him, putting a hand teasingly around his muzzle.

"I'm not that predictable, am I?" he then laughed. "And really? I don't think you could harm a fly."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:44 am
Koko got the keys again now that they were apparently going out again for movies. "A fly? Never...." she mocked in a joking tone. "But skinning various woodland creatures comes quite easily."

Bly gnawed at Drake's hand-slobbering bit up but didn't bite hard or break skin. He wanted the promised snack and he was getting teased for it.

((My character for the dragon rp is up.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 am
[yaay! *runs off to look*]

Drake laughed and flicked Bly lightly on the nose to get him to quit it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 am
Bly refused to let up. He was know enjoying the tug-a-war with Drake's body part. It wasn't until Koko whistled and retrieved a couple of pieces of jerky off a container on a nearby shelf that Bly let go. She knelt down and fed both dogs the treat. Then she stood and dampened a paper towel from the downstair bathroom. She handed it to Drake so he could clean up. "To the video store then?" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:04 am
Drake cleaned up a little and smirked.
"youll spoil 'em if you treat them for being bad." he said. "Aye, to the store!" he made a gesture like a medieval knight giving a battle call might make  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:10 am
"I didn't depict it as being bad," Koko returned coyly as she headed back to the truck. Once they were all settled she drove a couple blocks and turned. A brightly lite sign with 'Video Connection' on it hung above the door of the brick building.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 am
Drake sat aptiently as she drove with a new appreciation of what was involved in getting the awkward vehicle to move. When they reached the store he got out and admired the possibilities within. He had no idea how many films it held, but knew he'd probably happily watch them all.
He wondered what the vampire films were like, for one.

he practically bounded ahead and entered the store, looking around the racks on slim videos and realised they'd changed format since he'd last seen one.
Time moved far too fast nowadays. It seemed to have been gathering momentum over the centuries rather than slowing down. Sometimes it worried him.

He scanned the genres and the titles to look for something familiar to him, and spotted the drama section. as predicted, Shakespeare seemed to have the monopoly on these, but he enjoyed looking over all the different versions of the plays he by this point knew off by heart. He picked up a copy of the Tempest, as it was his favourite, and then headed over to the action and horror section to see what he could find.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:44 am
Koko greeted the worker she strolled through the aisles and glanced over a couple titles. She looked over the westerns and picked up one of her favorites that she hadn't seen in awhile-"Dances with Wolves." She decided on only the one and waited to see what the others chose so that she could take the films and check out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 am
"HOW." Drake said, holding up his hand in a mock Indian greeting as he noticed what she was holding. he then held up a selection of DVDs and practically bounced in impatience like a kid at a candy store.
"I can't choose. Am I only allowed one? 'cos I've seen the tempest before, but never on television, but then there's all these cool other films. There's lots of vampire ones too, but mostly humans kill them, which isn't that fun. Then they have all the Tv series, and there's this one on Henry VIII that looks pretty dull but i want to see if they gto stuff right. then there's these horror films but i don't know which ones are the most fun to watch and I don't' want to scare you girlies since Juidth was being a sissy about the deer. then there's loads of these action films but i don't know about any of the actors so i don't know which ones are good. And there a 'sci-fi' genre-thing which looks wierd. And the 3d cartoons are creepy, but i want to see how realistic their special effects are...help!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am
Koko couldn't help but giggle as Drake ranted on about the choices. "You wanted a marathon so pick serveral that you want," she replied with a smile. "I think many of them are older and you be rented for a week. Just bring what you want and I'll check them out." Then she snuck him a kiss on the check because he had amused her so.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 am
Drake smiled at the kiss but then whined again, obviously playing up to amuse her more now.
"but that doesn't help me deciiiiiiiiiiide." he insisted wiggling them in her face.
he then rumaged through his pile and handed a couple to her to take care of while he kept looking.
"ok, ok. 'The Tudors season one', 'the tempest' and 'Nightmare on Elm Street' are good to go. We'll get them."
he then rummaged through again and passed more to her.
"Then I'll have 'i robot' and the 'monsters vs aliens' 3d cartoon and 'Con Air.' ok. I've chosen. We'll go with those." he looked pleased with himself.

[sorry g2g eat *rubs tummy* lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 pm
Koko smiled at his childish attitude as she took the movies he handed her. With as many he chose they would at least have a variety. She paused and wondered to take any films Judith had chosen. Then she proceeded to check out, but keeping an eye on Drake in case he did to add just one more.

"Ready?" she asked when the cashier bagged up the movies.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games