Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm
Mira shuddered slightly and scooted away from the sword and pulled her knees up to her chest.She had no idea on what to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Oblen frowns, looking back out the window. "I knew I shouldn’t of told you... you'd get like this."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:57 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "That not it...It's the fact that you kept the sword even though you knew what you did was horrible..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Oblen closes his eyes. ”I… it looked like it would be useful for something later…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:45 pm
Mira looked up at him and felt a pang of regret.Standing up she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his midsection, her face pressed into his chest "I'm sorry..It's just....I never thought you'd ever be able to do something like that....I know that it was a long time ago....And I don't blame you for it.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 am
Oblen kept his eyes closed until he felt Mira's arms around him and face pressed into him to look down. He felt an odd tickle in his chest, nodding a bit. "It's... alright... I know you didn't... that's why I really didn't want to bring it up... I changed since then..." He says before closing his eyes again and continuing. "... and... there's just a lot of things that I regret in my past... some are possible reasons for the police to be after me... others... just... just horrible..." He said before sighing, trying to hold back something in his gut. "... I don't want to talk about this..." He mutters with a frown.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:55 pm
Mira nodded slightly and looked up at him "I can understand that but sometimes it's best to talk about it..."

((wirters block ><))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:12 pm
((It's ok. xp ))

Oblen sighs, shaking his head. ”… but it’s making me feel worse… just want to forget…”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm
((oh real nice lol))

Mira looked at him quietly "I know you want to forget...But simetimes talking about it will lessen the pain of carrying it with you for so long..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 pm
((Yeah, thanks. xd ))

Obeln opens his eyes slightly to look down at Mira for a moment, but then after a few second he looks up and sighs. ”… I don’t think it’d lessen any pain for my case… there’s just… just so much… did everything ‘bad’ there is to do, pretty much… and just… reviewing over all of it… it’d just make me want to just… give myself in to the police… where I know they'd just kill me and put my body in a lab so they can run all these damb tests on it...”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm
((lol so much sarcasim in this place))

Mira linked her fingers through Oblen's and squeezed gently "Try....It never hurts to try." She gave a smiled smile, knowing that one from experince.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm
((Yep. biggrin ))

Oblen looks down to the linked fingers, remembering what they had meant. He stares down at the fingers for a moment before looking to Mira with a small nod and a weak smile. "... ok... I'll try..." He says before taking a deep breath and a large exhale to try and calm himself down a bit, his smile not lasting too long on his face. "Ok... ok... so... what kind of thing do you want to know?... because... I really can't just list the things I've done... I'd have to talk for weeks... you just... want to know what kind of things I've done?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 pm
((lol fun fun))

Mira shook her head slightly "This isn't about what I want to know.Just say whatever you think will ease the pain some..." She tugged him gently towards the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm
(( dramallama ))

Oblen blinks, a bit confused. ”Erm… then… let’s… not talk about this… not talking about it helps me forget the pain, therefore I’d be at ease.”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:47 pm
((lmfao wtf))

Mira shook her head slightly "You say that yet when I look at you all I see is pain....You have everything bottled up inside of you, making it easier for you to remember, not forget."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games