Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlin Clodo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Aaron smiled and snapped his figures. A broker came over. "Excellent selective, good sir." The broker unlocked the cage and Aaron looked at Damian. "I will give you a bed, food, and even your own private bathroom. Anything to your liking. However, the library is off limits whenever I am not present." Aaron looked at the broker, paying him an amount of money that seemed far too big for one slave.

((i'll make his mansion now, and i will try to be on more often.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 pm
Saleym sighed seeing people come, and go. She wondered to herself if she was still strong enough to break the chains that bound her to this wall. " I wonder... Maybe I can..." She said as she pulled her body forward,a nd attempted it. They moved,and she pushed harder. One side broke, but the other didn't. " Figures."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Jade_Silverwolf

1,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Jade looked up at the man talking to her My name's Jade Silverwolf, sir. May I know your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 pm
"My name is rufus, Now i hope you like me because you are going to come home with me."
Rufus went to the guy in charge and paid him the money. A guard brought her out of the cage.
(We'll just start in my home.)  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Jade_Silverwolf

1,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Jade stood up and walked out of the cage. "Thank you for getting me out of here, sir."

((KK will do))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm
Salyem watched another girl go ,and smiled. " Lucky." She said to herself. "Maybe someday I'll get a master to..."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:38 pm
Before Rufus left he looked at the girl. Then he exited with his new slave. He would of bought her but it was too late he didnt have enough money.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:45 pm
When she saw the look on the man face she waved with her free arm. She didn't care as long as people got out of here it was a good day. She would have still rather have been free, and back in the woods where she was hunted.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 am
User Image
Louis walked closer to the cages eyeing different slaves indifferently from under his mask, still not finding a slave he quite liked even a little. He could smell piss and failure wafting off some of the guards, selling some innocents tainting their blood unknowingly. Pulling off the expansive mask slowly letting the light in the Market hit his face, smiling brightly showing off small fangs. "Well now where is a slave looking for an master to whisk them away?" Louis questioned looking at all of the filled cages.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 am
Misery sat in the back of her cage, hearing the man speak she blinked a few times before letting out a silent mumble. ''Aside from all?'' She spoke out in a silent tone, playing with what appeared to be a cellphone the guards failed to notice earlyer.She had no one to really call for help, but the few games on her cell as well as songs were enough to keep her entertained.. Well, at least until the battery dies away.  

I Neko Princess I

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

Damian Scott steps from the cage. "Thank you sir." (ok. send me a link when you make it)

User Image

The twins stepped to the front of their cage, flashing their own fangs when they saw the fangs on the guy with the mask and watched him closely. "So your a vampire? Or are you a different fanged creature?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm
94bubbles94
When she saw the look on the man face she waved with her free arm. She didn't care as long as people got out of here it was a good day. She would have still rather have been free, and back in the woods where she was hunted.

Rakon walked into the place. He could see othe rpeople looking. He looked around till he saw a wolf girl. He went close to her cage.
"You,What is your name?"  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games