Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:14 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

mc2
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
[UNSORTED]

House: Unsorted
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Blood: Pure.
Currently: a 1st Year
Wearing: Plain Black Uniform

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wendy was more than happy to enter the Great Hall and begin the sorting and was merely amused at best by Mira's claim to only say things in black and white terms and not get upset about things-it was amusing and made her easier to figure out. As for the sorting, after the sheer number of peers who were called before her, she would probably think about killing someone if the dirty old hat dared to lay one brim to actually touching her red hair. She waited not really particularly caring where the others were sorted but glanced at the sorting in shock when she heard the last name Ryans called out. She frowned thinking: It would be just my luck that the idiot former sister of my father, Acacia, and her spawn from that half blooded Gryffindor whatever Ryans would be in the same year as me. Please just tell me that it is some other Ryans or something. She let out a long sigh not really having the time to pay much attention to wherever he was sorted whenever "Wendy Madeline Chaisty" was called out and she was to step forward and get sorted.

She glanced suspiciously at the boy before turning away and taking a seat on the stool and sat primly with exact posture and thought, I will burn this hat if it dares touch me. And for Heaven's sake I better not be put in some horrific house like Hufflepuff with that smiling idiotic cousin of mine or even worse Gryffindor-the house of those with no actual sense of tradition or respect. Holding her head high she waited as the hat began to be lowered towards her head.

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm the perfect example of what a well-bred witch should be. I willingly do not question the orders of the family, am driven to reach my ambitions and what is best for the family, and able to carry myself with poise. I fully understand the importance of not bringing shame to my family or myself, by composing myself with dignity and avoiding unfavorable rumors at all costs. I have been taught (and agree) there is absolutely nothing wrong with using others to reach your means and it is vital to keep a highly regarded reputation for yourself and your family. I have never given anyone reason to question my motives or intentions, regardless of what they may or may not be, and I plan to keep it that way.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ambitious,
With a touch of classic grace,
You are definitely a good fit for this house...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 am
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Patient
                                                  ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
                                                  ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Students and Staff
                                                  ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

The walk across the Great Hall didn’t seem as scary as most had been saying it was, or perhaps Odelia had grown somewhat used to being out in a setting like that. Her school had no strange sorting ceremony or different houses, of course, but there certainly was a lot of people in it and a big hall where they ate their meals. Taking a seat on the stool, Odelia waited for the hat to be placed on her head.

Personality
                                                      Raised on the ideal that money is power and power is everything, it would come to surprise most for those who actually do manage to meet the heiress to the Darlington fortune. At first glance, Odelia may seem spoiled rotten, the bratty type that everyone loves to hate, the egotistical girl who surrounds herself with superficial friends. While this may not necessarily be untrue, those that are most perceptive would come to see that Odelia is far from happy. That being said, being bold and ruthless with a viper's tongue does little to help in that department.

Perhaps the one most important thing Odelia has taken from her upbringing is that they live in a cut throat world. She grew up on the principle of being ambitious, and fighting to stay on top, whether it be highest grades or best something. Not above looking down on others who are less successful, this can be attributed to the fact that Odelia was taught the only thing holding her back from success is herself - this particular teaching has fostered a strong, almost impenetrable will in the girl. At times Odelia may not be aware that she hurting the feelings of others, and at other times she just plain doesn't care, beckoning to her slightly egotistical self-serving side.

With her strong will comes a sense of hardheadedness: it takes a boundless amount of energy and effort to sway her opinions or tell her not to do something when she already has her mind set. Paired with her intense passion and ambitious nature, this makes it almost dangerous to be associated with Odelia at all, given that she is often more than willing to put it all on the line to prove her point if she really had to.

(( OOC ;; ... ))

Quote:

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

fangbanger18
User Image
House- Unsortedx x Company- Wendy, Mira, Henry, Jayden x x Thoughts:Feelings - Finally... : Relieved and Slightly Annoyed. x x OOC- .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

It was a moment she had not realized she was dreading, thought her thoughts kept screaming it is a damn hat how could you possibly be nervous. Still her hand slipped into Jayden's rather instinctively trying to find some comfort, only to quickly pull herself away from him. Folding her hands together she fiddled with her fingers. Glancing around the tables as the other names were called she saw two familiar faces. Her brothers, Findlay and Findlaech were smirking toward her, Findlay giving her a wink.

Seeing them brought her to roll her eyes, the nerves completely gone and now simply desperate to get this over with. She had no reason to coware or anything, much less with her older siblings watching over her from a safe distance. By the time her name was called her normal attitude had returned and she smirked fixing a loose strand of hair as she walked up to the front. Looking down at where she was expected to sit she scoffed, it was unflattering,
"Is it that difficult to get a more suited chair?" she complained before taking a seat and having the hat placed on her head. Oh, this thing is filthy! Better not ruin my hair...

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Distant, stuck up, and rude are few words that describe this young lady. Many get a first impression that perhaps is not truly what she is like, but she does not care. Rather apathetic she does not concern herself much with others if it is of no advantage to her. Selfish and greedy in some ways, Gen tends to be rather ruthless when she wants something. But she is not naive nor rash, always meticulous when choosing or deciding a course of action. Every thing she does is not without thought or consideration, most certainly it is not without some personal gain.
Though behind this cold exterior lies another person. With a fascination for creatures, she prefers the company of other magical things than worrying herself with matters of witches and wizards.

████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

The Professor barely set the hat onto her head before it calls out...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

hulusis
User Image
User Image
First Year HouseHalf-Blood

you are a catch 22, either way i miss out
                                                      all of the grief i give you, is energy i can live without
                                                      but i could stand you one more night

xxxxx Henry entered the Great Hall, glanced to the left and to the right, and smiled. It was pretty awesome, he'd have to admit. Way more awesome then he thought it would be. Well, that's why he thought, until he was called up to be sorted. Being near the top of the list of the first students called was nerve-wracking, to say the least, but Henry would rather be the near the beginning than near the end. Standing in a crowd of 11 year olds that he didn't know was nice and all, but since he was called near the beginning, he could just get sorted and go sit down at his table and talk to people who might actually want to talk to him instead of listening to people argue behind him. Wendy and Genevieve were called before him, but Henry became the third of the group of first years that he'd arrived with to be called forth.

xxxxx Henry had a talk with his father before he left for school, about the different houses. His father had said that whatever house Henry was in would be sufficient because he was proud of Henry, but that was probably because his farther was a Hufflepuff. There was family history there, but Henry knew that he wasn't good enough for Hufflepuff. He wanted to be in a cool house, but he wasn't particularly smart enough to be considered for Ravenclaw. That left Gryffindor and Slytherin. Personally, he'd be happy in either, but Henry wasn't brave. So did that mean he'd be in Slytherin? Sure, some of his qualities were... not well looked upon, especially when he was younger, but that didn't necessarily mean that he belonged in Slytherin, did it? And even now, he was slightly nicer than he had been all year. Henry noticed that he was letting what other people think of houses get in his head. No, he couldn't be doing that. He shook off his nerves, then went up to the stool and sat down, awaiting the future.

Quote:
                                                      People say that, in a nutshell, I'm highly pretentious. When I was born, my mother left for a couple years and so my dad gave me everything that I wanted or could have. For a while, I didn't know the word no. I did what I please. He could never keep a nanny. I screamed my head off. Mom came back and had my sister and my two brothers and left again, and I was a jerk to them. I was about four years older than my sister, so I would always bite her when I didn't like what she was doing and lock her out of the house. When I got to school, I realized how idiotic other kids were and automatically thought myself better. And I mean, I could play sports better. Nothing wrong with thinking the truth. I have my moments though, where I'm not a narcissistic jerk. They're becoming more frequent, which is okay, I guess. I can be nice, to friends. Thankfully, I’m aware of what a jerk-face I can be at times, which I guess, I can use to my benefit.

Where: Great Hall
With: no one, really
Mood: Slightly Nervous
OCC:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Narcissictic, are we?
Manipulative also to my viewpoint,
Very well, this is where I shall send you...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:42 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

murruelecreuset
User Image

User Image Location: Antechamber -> Great Hall (Sorting)

Mira didn’t know what to make of her fellow classmates. They were severely annoying from what she could tell. How could her sister handle these people? They were either to happy or just plan brats. Mira didn’t understand it was there no happy medium. Regardless of how she felt about the matter, the young blond waited for her name to be called.

Truthfully the longer Mira waited the more she felt nervous. It began to make her question her feelings.
‘Why am I nervous…? I shouldn’t be nervous… I know where I’m going.’ She tried to assure herself. Truth was she used to be like her sister which meant she should be in Gryffindor. However now she acted like a Slytherin a place where people like Wendy would go. Honestly she wasn’t so sure if she wanted to be in a house full of… those people.

"Mira Mitchell!"

Suddenly her name was called… and Mira felt like she was shaking. Walking slowly up to the stool she took a seat trying to remain steady. The last thing she needed was for Wendy to question her on it. As the hat was placed on her head Mira could think of only one thing.
‘Please put me in the right place… I don’t want to deal with anyone… I just want to be left alone to do what I want…’

Mira Mitchell
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a rather angry person. Granted I wasn't always that way. Yeah I know it's a shock, I used to be like my sister, happy and kind towards others. Now I couldn't say a nice thing if I tried, I'm certainly not brave like her, not that I want to be. All I want to be is me... I just wish I didn't act like such a coward not that I'll ever show it. No, I'll never show my weakness...

I despise my sister Grace for the death of our mother and I won’t let her forget it. If I had to choose I would gladly take my mother back in a heartbeat. I also hate my sister Leonette she’s always getting in the way of me letting out my frustration. Though I guess my sister protecting me from a bunch of vampires helped our relationship a bit. Solving all my problems with fights I don’t back down and won’t let others tell me how it’s going to be. With that said I am also quite opinionated.

User Image

With: Other first years... Sorting Hat, Deputy Headmaster

Wearing: Plain Black Robs

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

khiaavess
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
First Year ~ Unsorted
Mixed Blood

Once the giant doors to the Great Hall were thrown open, Khiaave immediately felt very shy and very nervous. Her bright smile from before faulted slightly as she put her hands together behind her back, holding onto the end of her long red braid for comfort. She was very aware of the many eyes upon herself and her fellow First years and so kept hers down, watching the bottom of Lilly's robe infront of her. Khiaave hoped dearly that she would be sorted into a house with atleast one of her new friends, but was feeling pretty confident they would remain friends regardless. She squeaked in surprise when her name was finally called, turning her cheeks scarlet as she came forward and climbed onto the stool. Almost immediately as she was settled, the shadow and weight of the hat was dropped over her head and covered her green eyes; she listened carefully for where it would put her.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fun, shy, and very sweet. My Mum is Japanese and strives to teach me that all work must come before play and to always be polite and respectful. My Dad however is more fun and carefree! Mum says that is where I get my excitability! We both just jump up and down and even squeal when delighted. My Aunt passed when I was just little so when we moved to my Grandparent's house I tried to always be a joy to them and keep all members of the house laughing and happy! I am always eager the learn and to help. Sadly I can't be happy all the time so I do go through bouts of sadness but I still try to keep it hidden and remain outwardly happy.

Ah, a shy one!
And a joy to be around, apparently,
I can see where your sunshine will go best...

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:53 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Clockwork Muse
User Image
╔═..══════════╗
Rɪʏᴀ Mɪ
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ
Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
Hᴀʟғ-Vᴇᴇʟᴀ

╚══════════..═╝

Riya watched as Persephone sat up on the stool. She seemed to be a bit troubled. Was sorting really that terrifying? She had never been through it, so the girl really didn't know. The girl was happy when her friend, she wanted to think of Persephone as a friend, was sorted into Hufflepuff. It seemed to take forever until the professor called Riya's name. The half-veela confidently walked up and took a seat on the stool.

Riya Misra
              Meyers-Briggs Test Result :: ESFP
              Explanation :: Riya is one who loves being at the center of attention. She finds joy in even the simplest of things and tends to be an optimist about everything. She's never one to run out of ideas and is very curious about just about everything. Because of this, Riya will be the first to try something, even if she hasn't completely thought about all of the consequences. Riya loves to talk, but she tends to get off topic very easily. She's also very observant and will take the time to cheer someone up if they need it. The trouble with that, is that she will ignore her responsibilities in order to help them. Riya can also be forgetful, and at times, a little superficial. She doesn't really like to sit and try to understand complex theories, and would rather just take a chance on it. School just isn't her thing.

An attention seeker!
You are also one that jumps right in,
I can see this house suiting you well...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:01 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Embrie14
User Image

First Year Unsorted
Proud Pureblood
Eleven Years of Age

Timmin was unmoved by the appearance of the great hall. Sure it was interesting but it didn't quite live up to his sister's shock and awe. Unimpressed, he flocked along with the other first years. There were no nerves here, as the young panther was certain he'd follow in his mother's footsteps as a Slytherin. When his name was called, Timmin flinched a little. He did prefer to go by his middle name. "Timmin" sounded too small and wimpy. Still, he shrugged it off in hope that nobody would remember the name read aloud during sorting. He'd introduce himself later as Arley, if anybody seemed broad-minded enough to listen. Which was unlikely.

The boy deftly made his way up to the ratty old hat, and felt offended for a moment that he actually had to tolerate that thing upon his own head. Sighing in annoyance, he took a seat upon the stool. It had been a very long day and the boy was growing less patient with every passing moment. Just hurry up and say Slytherin so I can go eat and sleep, he thought to the hat rather than to himself. He was pretty sure it could hear him. If it couldn't, what good would it be?

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
very headstrong. I do not sway easily in my ideas once they are set in my head. That being said, some people call me cruel. This is not my intent. I truly believe that I am acting for good, and those that get in the way are necessary sacrifices. Because I grew up in a very strict atmosphere surrounded by three sisters who were treated much differently than I, I've grown to be very cynical about things. I am annoyed easily and hate a lot of things. Even so when people take time and effort to prove me wrong I will eventually see the error in my ways. I want to be a good person, but when people don't listen sometimes this is very difficult.

User Image

Looks like my brighter side
has gotten a bit darker
I must have stepped over
my four leaf clover
'cause someone drank my
half-filled cup of water

[[OOC:]]

You say that you are cruel and cynical,
However, you are also stubborn,
You seem to be a dichotomy,
However, I believe that you have the potential for good,
Thus, my decision is...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:49 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

RedEagleEye007
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Unsorted|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked with the other first years, extreme confidence exuding from him. He was called up next and he took a seat onto the stool, ready to be sorted into whatever house he was supposed to be in.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm polite, I am always well-mannered. I was taught by my parents to do so, even though I am not of a upper class family, rather a upper middle class type of family. I also am kind of spoiled by my parents a bit, but no more than any other upper middle class kid is. I'm extremely ambitious as well, extremely ambitious. I will stop at almost nothing to succeed, but I tend to succeed fairly, and why, because there is no need to cheat when you work hard enough. Usually working hard rewards you. So that leads me to what else is good about me. I'm diligent and just enough a perfectionist that I get things done right very well. I'm self confident, and I am confident that if I put my mind into it, I can achieve anything. I can also be friendly, if the situation permits. I'm also somewhat intelligent I guess. My parents say I am book smart, but I can be as dumb as a brick when it came to street sense.

Despite my obvious good, I do have some flaws that I am not afraid to admit. That self-confidence can lead to arrogance very, very quickly. I sometimes like to brag a bit it if I do indeed achieve something. I don't even realize I do it sometimes, but I catch myself sometimes...more times than not I suppose. When I am working however, I tend to work alone as well. I at times can have trouble working with other people...well one I can tolerate, but multiple people, I do. I don't put a lot of trust in anyone...either. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing in today's world. But I don't; so I tend not consider many people friends...more acquaintances. Although, if you are one of the lucky ones to actually earn my trust, you'll never lose it. Take a curse for you most likely. I really can't say that part is bad, like the rest of this, but it could be bad at times. Because I tend to not care about other people. I really don't...

You are a hard one to place,
But I believe you will do well here...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:12 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

IceGrayWolf
User ImageUser Image

Caleb entered the Great Hall will an extremely shocked and amused face. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he followed the rest of the crowd. His mouth formed an 'o', his eyes darting from left and right, trying to look at everything if he can.

Searching, his eyes landed on his sister, sitting on the Gryffindor Table. He immediately smiled widely. "Fy-Fy! Looki, lookie, lookie, there are floating candles! Can I touch them? Can I? I'll touch them anyways. Oooooooh. Hey, hey, hey what about that? Woooooow," there was so many reaction he could make. He had dashed to the Gryffindor table and disturbed his sister as well as the other from her house.

"Ooh, oooh, Fyfy, wait, I might get sorted soon. I'll come back okay!" He hugged her energetically then went back to the group. Soon, he was called. He trudged down, and sat on the stool, his face still in pure bliss. He was finally getting sorted, it sunk in his mind. He might be sorted to Gryffindor with his sister, and he couldn't ask for anything more! 'Let me be in Gryffindor, let me be in Gryffindor! I wanna be with my sister!'

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Hyper and a complete optimist. I tend to think things positively and I rarely think negatively. Depends on the occasion. There will be no happy thoughts when my ice cream falls to the ground! I’m also cheerful, and I like to smile. FyFy (Hoffman) told me that I look like a dog when I frown or cry. So whenever I cry I hide from her, and probably the rest of the family. So that’s why I’m always smiling. Well, most of the time. I’m also honest ,loving—as how my family tells me—and caring. Even if I’m the youngest, I don’t want to see my siblings and my cousin hurt. I’ll beat up who wants to hurt my family! Well, not right now. Roe tells me that I can’t beat up people yet. And if she heard the news that I did…. I’m in a lot of trouble. I also like to cheer people up! Like my family, I don’t want people frowning while I’m around! I like helping people too! I’m a good boy. At least, what Spar tells me I am.

GRESPECIATTO

A positive person,
Honest and caring as well,
You will fit in here...

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Little Miss English
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year, Unsorted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

Although she was still looking sheepish all feelings of discomfort were immediately replaced by awe as Ayla followed the others into the great hall. Floating candles, golden platters, colourful banners and the most amazing sight of them all; the ghosts and the beautiful glittering night sky, the ceiling to this masterpiece of a hall. Then her gaze landed on the crowd, and despite how lovely her enviroment was she found herself inexplicably nervous. Stage fright maybe? Ayla swallowed and tried to focus again on the beautiful starry ceiling but eventually found her gaze on the sorting hat, watching anxiously as students were sorted, time going by all too quickly. And before she knew it 'Stone, Ayla!" was called out, and she walked over to the stool, cheeks a half shy half nervous pink and sat down, felt the sorting hat sit on her head, slide down slightly so she could only half see, not sure what to expect, fingers toying with her robes, finding some comfort in the feeling of soft fabric and waited.

♫People say that, in a nutshell I'm♫;
creative minded- I've been drawing with chalks and crayons all my life and as soon as I could use a quill, I wanted some rainbow ink, got some and started drawing. I draw a lot, whether it be with pen pencil chalk crayon or quill.I've been told I'm quite observant too, but then again anyone would be when you have my cousin, Gunilda always trying to pull a prank! I also play a little guitar and sing from time to time, I don't think I'm amazing but I enjoy it. Bubbly to a fault, loyal to my family and those who I consider friends. I can be a little shy around those I admire or um 'like'. I've also been told I can have a temper on me when pushed too far

Out Of Colours: text here

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

The creative type!
I can see you working well here...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Devlyn Maycry
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

Jayden walked slowly to the stool when his name was called. His nerves were getting to him only slightly. For the most part, he was just excited. He wanted to know where the hat would put him. Although he was feeling a bit like Gen about all of it. Why would a hat know where he should be put best? It was just a hat after all. He rolled his shoulders and wait quietly as the hat was set on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bad boy? That's what all the random people I've run into say. I get into trouble, I break the law, and no one can do a s**t thing about it because I'm rich. I'm cocky and unforgiving. I think the world owes me everything and I think I'm better than everyone around me. I swear and smoke and amuse myself by being rude to others. My parents don't know where they went wrong with me. Of course they bow to my every command in hopes that by spoiling me I'll stop attempting to dirty the family name. They're wrong of course. Where would the fun be in that. I like a good prank or two. Of course the minute I care about you, I'll become fiercely obsessive, like creepy status obsessive. And I always stand up for those I care about and am loyal to them down to the core. Its just getting in that is the hard part. Also I love a good adventure. I face almost anything head on. Its the only way to get where your going. Exploring is big thing for me. Gets me in trouble, but who the hell cares.

A bad boy eh, willing to break the rules?
And conceited to boot,
However, you are headstrong and adventurous,
As well as loyal,
I think I know where you are going...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Devlyn Maycry
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase cheered as her friends were sorted into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and waved as they walked off to their tables. Her name was called and she walked slowly up to the hat. She was a mess of nerves. Her hands were shaking and she felt like she was choking on air. Where would the hat put her? She wasn't any house in particular really. She didn't know where she fit in. Maybe the hat wouldn't know and would just kick her out of the school. Could that happen. She gulped and squeezed her eyes shut as the hat was placed on her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm funny and a bit of a handful. If anything I like to get into trouble wherever I can find it. I always put on a face to make sure everyone else is happy. Who cares how I feel inside? I just want the people I love to be okay. I can be a bit tricksy and mischievous at times and I like to play jokes on people to make them laugh. I'm horrible at doing what I' told. My family has always let me get away with everything and given me everything I want so I've become bit of a spoiled brat. I like being the center of attention but I honestly don't know where I fit in. I'm an outsider. I'm not good at making friends and sometimes I feel like I'm a bit of a curse to those that get close to me. I think I'm just a confused kid trying to grow up to quick. But I don't want to be a kid. I want to grow up and be an adult and not have everyone worrying about me. I don't need anyone to look after me okay! I can take care of myself. I'm independent.

A handful, you say?
Mischievous and a troublemaker,
However, you have a streak of compassion for those you care about,
I believe you will be able to find your way here...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Patient
                                                  ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Great Hall
                                                  ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Students and Staff
                                                  ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

The walk across the Great Hall didn’t seem as scary as most had been saying it was, or perhaps Odelia had grown somewhat used to being out in a setting like that. Her school had no strange sorting ceremony or different houses, of course, but there certainly was a lot of people in it and a big hall where they ate their meals. Taking a seat on the stool, Odelia waited for the hat to be placed on her head.

Personality
                                                      Raised on the ideal that money is power and power is everything, it would come to surprise most for those who actually do manage to meet the heiress to the Darlington fortune. At first glance, Odelia may seem spoiled rotten, the bratty type that everyone loves to hate, the egotistical girl who surrounds herself with superficial friends. While this may not necessarily be untrue, those that are most perceptive would come to see that Odelia is far from happy. That being said, being bold and ruthless with a viper's tongue does little to help in that department.

Perhaps the one most important thing Odelia has taken from her upbringing is that they live in a cut throat world. She grew up on the principle of being ambitious, and fighting to stay on top, whether it be highest grades or best something. Not above looking down on others who are less successful, this can be attributed to the fact that Odelia was taught the only thing holding her back from success is herself - this particular teaching has fostered a strong, almost impenetrable will in the girl. At times Odelia may not be aware that she hurting the feelings of others, and at other times she just plain doesn't care, beckoning to her slightly egotistical self-serving side.

With her strong will comes a sense of hardheadedness: it takes a boundless amount of energy and effort to sway her opinions or tell her not to do something when she already has her mind set. Paired with her intense passion and ambitious nature, this makes it almost dangerous to be associated with Odelia at all, given that she is often more than willing to put it all on the line to prove her point if she really had to.

(( OOC ;; ... ))

Quote:

The Professor had barely set the hat down on the girl's head before it cried out....
Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:15 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jongsoo couldn't handle the amount of people gathered in one place. He felt claustrophobic, for some reason, even if the Great Hall is a very wide room. So many people, so many pairs of eyes. Can you understand that! He purposely went at the end of the line, trying to avoid as much... people... as he can. A lot of the first years, unlike him, were excited, happy. And then there was Jongsoo, all awkward and scared, as if the other students were going to eat him. In his mind, maybe they could.

His eyes desperately searched for a familiar face, maybe William, but he doubted that he would notice him. He might be too busy chatting with the other students. He had always been jealous of his friend's confidence. It was like he could be with anyone. No, scratch that, he could be with anyone.

He flinched as he heard his name called. He fidgeted with his fingers, unable to know what to do with them. As he started to walk forward, he felt uncomfortable with all the stares they gave him. It took all his courage--which isn't actually that many--to sit on that stool, and not faint.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm completely shy! I mean, I seriously, I find it very difficult to talk to others I don’t know. For example, when my family goes into social gatherings, especially since my father is the Head Auror, I mostly stay into one corner and eat all by myself. My brothers often come by, but I really prefer it when I’m alone. I’m much, more calm that way. William, my best friend, thinks I’m an introvert. I don’t even know anymore. I can think faster and straighter when I’m alone, or probably when I’m with my relatives or close friends. That’s why William finds it hard to introduce me to his other friends. Because if he does, I could only mutter a single hi. Or maybe just nod. I’m smart, I believe. I love reading books and learning. But, as always, I can only concentrate better when I’m alone or with the people I’m comfortable with.

❂ ❂ ċ:: WOOOOOOOOO HERE HAVE A POOR SCARED JONGSOO XD

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games