Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
My Girl Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorSeekerSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image

Romy nodded, a blush creeping up. Why did Remy have to... you know... talk? "Sure thing. Drawings. Yep." He was glad when the Headmistress stepped up and interrupted their rather awkward conversation. It had changed to Quidditch, which was much, much less embarrassing. Unless you were talking about his awful attempt at Seeking, but Anna wasn't. "Rem's been on a hot streak since she started Quidditch, I'm sure, and I will do my very best. It is my promise to you."

Remy had been looking around during the speech, not really finding it all that amusing. Her eyes settled on a particular blonde boy. Why was Keith glaring at her? It wasn't her fault they had lost! Her own eyes narrowed into a glare, one that practically beamed lasers of death! She didn't hear what he grumbled, since he was too far away, so she couldn't be sure it was about her. The Prefect decided it would be smart to ignore him, so she turned back to her brother, just as he said something about her being on a "hot streak." The girl blinked a bit, unsure why she was being talked about. "What about me?" Ever the suave human she was, her voice and confused look made her look a bit... silly.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David didn’t want to intrude on the whole cookie thing. He could tell that Romy quite possible liked Annabeth. After that David's attention was caught by a howler. He couldn't believe someone would say that to someone. The hard thing about it was that he knew Marina from the duel club and their parents worked together. That was tough.

Finally dinner showed up and he couldn’t be happier. “Finally food I’m starving.” He spoke grabbing food and throwing it onto his plate. David was eating everything and anything that was in arms reach. He was listening to the conversation between Annabeth and Romy he two believed next year would be better.

“I think they are talking about your awesome Quidditch playing.” David told Remy as he tried to stop himself from laughing. Remy’s look was priceless. “I’m sure Annabeth’s right we’ll do a lot better next year.” He added. David knew that Romy could be a great Seeker he just needed to keep at it. “I plan on trying out of Chaser next year. I did better doing that then I have done anything else.” He stated knowing it was the truth.

With: Remy, Romy, Minn, Annabeth

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli was happily cuddled into his side when she felt her boyfriend shift slightly, and heard Keith's words. She glanced up to see the blonde shooting a glare at Remy, and both Cam and Remy glaring right back. She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. She hadn't liked Keith since the day she met him, and each day that dislike got greater and greater. She couldn't believe she had to put up with him on the team this year. His arrogance and anger only prove to show her what a poor excuse for a human being he was. Quietly she shift teal eyes onto him and watched him for a moment. How could one boy turn out so awful. She hadn't a clue and she didn't particularly care to find out. For all she cared he could go fall off a roof or cliff somewhere and leave her life forever. Turning her attention and gaze back to Cam, she tapped his cheek until he was looking at her once again. "I love you." She whispered, smiling gently at him and rubbing her nose against his. "He is not worth your time." She continued to whisper, knowing she was to quiet for anyone but Cam to hear her. It was a lie of course, getting back at Keith for all the times he'd been a git would totally be worth both of their times, but not at the closing feast of the year. Later.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

Do I have your attention? I know the way you've been livin'

Tevye looking down at his food just playing with it he was not hungry at all, in fact he felt a bit sick. He was sure it was his fault his team lost. He threw away his position just to try to get a boy to shut up and now he was no longer a beater. He didn't doubt it the whole team hated him.'I don't deserve to be a Gryffindor, I'm no good even as a brother I just let everyone down.'

Life so reckless, tragedy endless Welcome to the family

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron kept his death glare on Keith until he felt a soft tapping on his cheek. It took a few taps for him to avert his attention away from the blond boy and give it to Elli. "I love you, too," he whispered back before glancing up at Keith one more time who seemed to be glaring down the table. Curious, Cameron turned his head in the direction which Keith's eyes stared and realized he had been glaring at Remy this whole time. Although he was still pretty pissed off at Remy for not putting him on the team this year, he didn't hate her. Keith, on the other hand, he hated. When the reserve beater turned his head back around, Elli rubbed her nose against his gently. "Sure, whatever you say," he mumbled before looking at the food in front of his face. Hogwarts always prepared the best food during feasts. That, however, did not distract him from wanting to punch Keith in the face. As if that swing on the pitch halfway through the year wasn't enough.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli smiled slightly, but could tell she hadn't succesfully distracted him from the douche yet. She sighed and cuddled into his side for a few more moments before turning to the food and putting a bit on her plate. "So what are we going to spend our summer together doing Cam?" She asked, glancing up at him as a smirk crawled onto her face. "A little birdy tells me you play guitar.... and you haven't played for me yet.... so I think that will have to be on our agenda." She giggled and returned her attention to the food. She wasn't particularly hungry but figured eating would still be a good idea.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 am
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron took another moment just to sit there, pressed up against Elli before piling a variety of Hogwarts' fine cuisine onto his plate. This would be the last time he ate the school's fancy meals until his return in September. Wow, already gonna be in my fifth year, he realized. It seemed as though he just received his attendance letter, but in reality, he was already more than halfway through his wizarding school experience. Once again, his thought process was interrupted by his girlfriend; however, he didn't mind it one bit. "We'll for sure see each other often," he assured the redhead. "But I don't really have anything planned just yet. You have any ideas?" he asked, noticing the smirk which creeped onto Elli's face. Clearly, she had some sort of suggestion. When he realized what had come out of the third year's mouth, Cam's jaw nearly dropped. "Wha- Wai- How?" The fact that someone knew he played guitar and actually told Elli astonished the boy immensely. Maybe it wasn't that hard to know he played guitar considering several students must have spotted him lugging it through the halls on his many journeys to strum it outside somewhere, but Elli hadn't ever seen it, had she? "Who told you?" he asked, not denying the fact that he does indeed play the guitar. At least she didn't find out one of his bigger secrets: Cam enjoys singing, and is actually at least fairly decent. Also, he did write a few songs, but there was no way in hell that he was going to tell Elli either of those things. At least not yet.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am
User Image

Elli giggled as her suddently started stuttering through his exclamation of surprise. She took a bite of chicken and chewed it thoughtfully, watching him with a tiny smirk still. "Cait mentioned it to Gracie and Gracie mentioned it to me." She said after she swallowed. She smiled at him and leaned up to kiss his nose sweetly. "So will you play for me?" She asked, smiling brightly. "You know....." She smiled and twirled a piece of hair around her finger before turning her attention to her food. "If you play for me, I'll play for you." She said quietly. She knew it was kind of common knowledge that she did play violin.... and possibly dabbled in singing sometimes, but she hadn't ever played for Cam, and had actually only ever played for anyone but her sister only once; this year in music club.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron chewed a forkful of steamed vegetables as he waited for Elli to fess up. He wasn't particularly angered by the fact that somebody told her; it came more as a surprise. When the redhead told him that Caitlin told Gracie, who then told Elli, a smirk formed on his lips. If the girl spread that around, maybe she was also the one who spread around the rumour about he and Rui kissing at the ice cream store in Diagon Alley last summer. But then again, it could have been the Slytherin herself since she did want to ruin the couple's relationship. Cameron let out a small, almost inaudible sigh when his girlfriend asked if he would play the guitar for her. A look of uncertainty manifested itself onto his face while Elli twirled several stands of hair around her finger. "You know, I might just take you up on that offer," he said after thinking about it for a moment. Cameron was curious to listen and watch Elli play her violin.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:55 pm
heather030595

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lionel

A grey cat came slinking over to the table in search for the girl that it's master usually hung around. He actually liked the girl, she always found that one spot on his ear that could make him purr. Plus she gave him tuna, and that was always a plus. When he found her he meowed to get her attention before leaping into her lap and daring anyone but her to touch him. On his collar was a note written in the untidy scrawl of his owner which read:
Tobi

Anna,
Hey, I know we haven't hung out like usual and I feel that it's kinda my fault with me hanging around Luke and all, so I've decided to make it up to you. Me, you and Bradley are gonna have three separate days doing whatever each of us wants for one day each. So I'll go to your boring interesting book signings, to Bradley's random photo jaunts, and you guys get to accompany me to all my awesome music haunts. Sounds like a plan right? Reply back with Lionel so we can plan out everything or I'll start flinging food to get your attention.
You know I'm capable ; )
-Tobi

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth loaded food onto her plate, looking away from Romy as he spoke again of his drawings. She took a bite of a buttered roll and turned back to face him, glancing around him to his sister, who was glaring at another boy in their house that she didn't know. Was there tension there? She figured there must be, otherwise why would Remy be glaring daggers at him? Anna blinked, and looked from David to Romy again. "Hot streak or not, it takes a whole team to win a game. Teamwork is the key to any and every success." The girl took another bite of her roll, the hot buttery deliciousness melting in her mouth, as she looked back to David. He was going for Chaser next year? Interesting. "I'm sure you'll do great as a Chaser, David. Give 'ole Rem over there a run for her money." Anna giggled before eating the rest of her roll. Suddenly, a cat jumped into her lap. The girl blinked at it, confused as to why it was here. "Lionel? What are you--" She stopped, having now noticed the note tucked into the cat's collar. She plucked it from the collar and read it over. It was from Tobi, who was planning a few days for her, Bradley, and himself to hang out together. She smiled at his comment about throwing food, and pulled out her lucky pen. Anna wrote her reply and attached the note safely to the cat's collar. Scratching behind his ear like she knew he enjoyed, she pet and stroked his soft fur for a few minutes before setting him back on the ground to deliver her note to Tobi. "Go on, Lionel. I'll find some tuna to give you for when you return."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

Elli giggled at his answer and took a bite of mashed potatoes as she watched him curiously. She smirked and finished her bite of food before leaning over to whisper in his ear. "And after you play for me and I play for you...... maybe we can have a bit of fun with each other." She smirked and winked at him before returning to her food. She wanted to see his reaction to that.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

A grin creeped up onto Cameron's face when Elli implied that they could get intimate with each other once they both played their instruments for one another. Not like they haven't done that before, but that was the past, and the boy definitely wanted some more of it. "As long as you're dad's not there," he said with a snicker before shoving more food into his mouth. His mind had already wandered and forgotten that in order to have some fun with Elli, he had to play his guitar for her.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy walked into the Great Hall, smiling at Anna. When they reached their table, he scooted the bench out for her to sit. He was being the epitome of a perfect gentleman... right? His neat hair covered his eyes, ever so slightly. Blue irises peeked up and out, shining at the girl. "So... Are you excited to be back on the news crew this year? I-I am... It was nice belonging to something last year, since I really don't... fit in." He blushed a bit, not knowing why he added the last part. Something about her just made it so easy to talk, to share.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron walked towards the table decked in red. He was a prefect this year, so he had to make sure he was on time for the feast. He honestly hadn't any idea why he was chosen as prefect since he really didn't talk to many people, but maybe the Head of House thought this would help him? Cam shrugged. Cersei or Remy can do all the talking today, and lead the firsties to the common room, he thought as he leaned back in his seat and waited for Elli. The boy really did not want to have to show the first years to the common room, especially alone. Luckily, two students were chosen every year to be a prefect, so he didn't actually have to take on all the responsibility.

we could be

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games