Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 pm
Waaant. Want all the grandbabies. I would love to staff into Jinjur/Wingu and Fiore/Larka! emotion_kirakira

*so terrible*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Meepfur
Waaant. Want all the grandbabies. I would love to staff into Jinjur/Wingu and Fiore/Larka! emotion_kirakira

*so terrible*
DO EEEET!  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 pm
DO EEEET!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 pm
Applying for: (Cozcatl'Fiore and Larka)
Name of SoA: Aiyana
Meaning: Flower blossom
Appearance: has father's coat pattern, with pastel yellow instead of the green - main coat pattern and undereye marking
cream colored 'socks', pastel purple rough stripe at the top of the socks - leg pattern
Blue marking on shoulder and blue facial marking like father with extra line underneath - shoulder pattern
pink nose, white mane and tail
darker yellow around eyes, blue eyes similar shade to markings
Visual reference: not so good color ref
Personality: Quiet and gentle, has a high interest in herbs/medicine and helping others. Would possibly be highly interested in becoming a priest.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 am
Closing Fiore/Larka, Fuzzy Gumdrop, since you're the only one that applied, you get the slot! biggrin

I'll post your form in Meeps thread for you, and you can send her the trade whenever you get online.

Also, ping me a PM with her picture when you get her, I still have to ask Ecavi about ranks before I post them for certage. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 am
Nerpin
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 + 1 Staff
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari'mtoto
Any Requirements: No evil kids. They can be a little dark, if wanted - mom's a bit jaded, and the staff custom kid is a bit dark, but still pretty sweet.
List of all Throwbacks:
Lilo'kai;
Leboya, Mom.
Tambuzi, Dad
Aurora, Sister.
Tipwa, Uncle.

Sukari;
Kudebona, Mom
Mufasa, Dad

Kude-mom
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes and No? They have to at least look like they would work with the family 8|.
A bit of history about the family: Mother was raised as a Jana (basically King's Daughter) until the flood, now she's a bit of a hermit in the pride - she lives in the bramble and felled trees that the flood pushed back. She will be raising her kids in the pride, but a little seperated - and won't be arsed if her children mingle with other members. She's just . . . a hermit.
Extra: Babies cannot leave Bahari'mtoto. They will never know their father, he will not know them. But they will be raised by Lilo'kai and her little psuedo-brother, Palama.

Closing Time: Whenever I feel like it. I'll let you guys know when I'm done the cubs.

+ STAFF CUSTOMS Are more than welcome in C:, just let me know here.

Closing this in 24 hours.  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Wingu x Jinjur litter is now closed. ;<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm
Applying for: Jinjur Scylar x Wingu
Name of SoA: Makena
Meaning: Happy one
Appearance: Hopefully the reference speaks for itself! It was a very quick sketch but I tried to combine different pieces
Visual reference: Cub
Personality: Makena is kind, sweet, and pretty much a good girl. She can get a little rambunctious at times but with time should find something that will put all her energy to good use.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

Oh shoot! Sorry about that! I didn't know they closed a few minutes before I posted. >x<  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm
Can I staff into sukari x lilo?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:43 pm
Me too me too! >>  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Name and image of Father: Mii'zer, Chobi_Chocobo
User Image
adult cub
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 cub 1 cub 2 cub 3 cub 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: rogue
Any Requirements: No evil cubs, must stay with father til teen hood, no cosplays
List of all Throwbacks: Mom
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family o u o
A bit of history about the family: Father is a hard a**. He is a warrior and probably will raise his cubs to be tough too. He will be easier on daughters then sons.
Extra:

Closing Time: Approx 24 hours from now maybe sooner if I get awesome entries : ]

<3 Closed. Accepted some custom ins  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:37 pm
Name and image of Father: Rasul
User Image
His cert lies, he's a rogue right now :>
Name and image of Mother: Good question, poor broad!
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue/Tianxia - Rasul will be joining the Central house as a guard, so these cubs will be exposed to that!
Any Requirements: No clones of relatives, and cannot leave the Tianxia. They'll be mentioned in his JRP by names, so I thiiink that may count for them xd ; Also... PLEASE try to avoid the Ishara and Bodaway lines, as Rasul is their grandson!
They must also have two names - Common, and Chinese!
List of all Throwbacks: Paternal grandmother Paternal grandfather
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Mother's a random, so yes xd
A bit of history about the family: Rasul was born in the Demon pride, and while he's been particularly embracing of the lifestyle(He's got a nasty habit of... Well, being physically disgusting. He's not fond of bathing, so he tends to smell terrible, but his new position in the pride is forcing that out of him). He even had his own slave! But he soon got sick of it all and left, taking his pet and her family with him. Somewhere on the way, he met a girl... Somehow she got past his disgusting manners(Likely wanted the 'bad boy') and let him bang her... And then dumped the little hellions on him!
Extra: I love Rasul's eyes and how they just POP out, don't you? That passing is totally awesome a thought ~

Closing Time: 6/20 3pm EST TBD  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:10 pm
Staff custom in to Mii'zer's rainbowlicious litter, yes, no?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 pm
Ririka
Staff custom in to Mii'zer's rainbowlicious litter, yes, no?

Yes : D Please go ahead <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

Applying for: Mii'zer
Name of SoA: Moi'dix / or Sugiya or Seth or even Mana
Meaning: Half the name of Moi dix Mois, a jrock band / Members of that band

( The name may change when I see him D; Im having trouble deciding )

Appearance: A lot like father with bits of grand ma ;3
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Possibly has a hate/proud relationship with his father. Always pushing himself to what he thinks his father wants as he was taught. He has a nack for not letting anyone close to him emotionally. Put off as a child, he can seem like he doesn't care but he does and doesn't want ANY attention over the 'good deeds' he does. Modest and will lie about never being a decent kid. A very proud son, but acts as if he is always trying to challenge his dad. Although he wants to be as strong as his dad, for some reason he came out with a rather feminine build which he will try and correct and turn to lean muscle as he gets older. This will not hinder him >D
Any additional requirements that the family has: Goes with the family, not a mean cub I think im good?  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games