Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl heard the impediment curse being cast and knew he would be in trouble if he didn't block it. "Protego!" His shield hit just before Chase's cruse could reach him, despite Dhyl's very near misstep in casting. "I hope dearly you never become a teacher, dull git!" His voice was full of anger and his eyes were narrowed.

The Hufflepuff had to think of something quick, to get the upper hand. Chase had a year up on him, not to mention the fact he actually knew what he was doing. "Lets see how pretty your girlie little face is now! Formicatio Rubens!"

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Dueling
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane was thrilled when her spell took. "As a matter of fact I did." She said simply. She was not expecting the next spell. Before she could even register the spell her jewelry began attacking her. She swatted it away the best she could but ended up speaking another spell. "Reducto!" Her jewelry instantly disintegrated. That was just mean. Jane stuck with a different arsenal. "Lustro Circulus!" She said, sending fire flying from her wand toward Belle.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Blonde brows knitted together in dismay when shattered remnants of Jane’s jewelry drifted to the ground, she bit her lip and winced, feeling a little guilty. She was going to say sorry, too, until, well—fire spurted forth from the tip of Jane’s wand. It soared and cackled and showered around her like a ring of golden and crimson fire. She barely had time to react before it surrounded her. But what could she do? If she cast the flame freezing charm, the fire would still be there.

”Accio,” she hurried, and the flames roared up a little all around her. Suddenly, a small little handbag appeared, it was her favorite, and had been charmed with numerous defensive spells and repelling charms to keep it clean and nearly indestructible (there was nothing that could be done if a blade went through it, in any case, but this was just fire.) ”Spatium imreperio, seperatus, seperatus, she cast in rapid, wild succession, hold her handbag out in front of her, creating invisible walls closely around her to shield her as she forced the fire, and now, nonverbally, she twirled her wand, levitating the fire into a narrow passage until it was all swallowed whole in a little pink handbag, scorching the flesh of her hand quite nastily in the process.

”Jeez, Doyle, it was just a little bit of jewelry!” Belle laughed tossing her bag tot he side and whipping her wand up, but never said an incantation aloud. She’d practiced nonverbal magic in wandless class and with Professor Cattani in tutoring while he was still teaching here. She cast the stinging hex, and then, incarcerous, she chimed mentally as a follow up hoping to throw her opponent off guard without the use of an incantation.

Fashionably: Ravishing
Troubles: Curiosity

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane couldn't believe she had just done that. It was dirty and very much unlike Jane. Though she was impressed by Belle's way of handling it. A handbag, nice touch. She'd have to buy her a new one if she was going to feel better though, at least that was the plan until ropes wrapped around her sending her to the ground. Ooh silent incantations. Those were tricky. "Diffindo" Jane said pointing her wand at the ropes careful not to hurt herself. In a moment she was free from the ropes and jumped back up and pointed her wand. She decided to try something she hadn't before. She had learned the spell from her Herbology professor when she had gone after class but it was apparently quite handy for dueling as well. "Mittere en Terram!" She cast hoping for the best.

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:32 pm
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich

That spell, she wasn’t sure what it was when she heard, and she wasn’t sure what it would do. She didn’t know what she should use to properly defend herself against it, but, she couldn’t let it hit her, and, she couldn’t exactly run to the side with the grass scorched and ashy as it was and the ground cracked and loose. ”Deflexo cantatrix,” she deflected it, throwing up her wand with a swift swipe catching the spell before it struck into the ground and sent it hurtling towards the protective ward Ronyo had cast around the ring causing it to disintegrate.

Creo igniculus, she mentally commanded and thrust her wand forward. Years ago, she could only create small green and red fiery sparks shot out, but now, she could conjure little storms of green and red electricity to shoot out forward, one by one, with crackling and burning voltage.

Troubles: Curiosity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Things within the ring were getting heated, in more ways the one. It was apparent that the two dueling were well matched and it was hard to see who would be victorious.The arena was suddenly filled with multicolored sparks. Jane wasn't expecting that, again with the mental spells. This was just getting ridiculous. This was a skill Jane still hadn't perfected or even done well for that matter. Well the only thing to do was to make more of a light show. "Aurumflamma!" She yelled.

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Answering a summons.

Sam jumped back as the boy cast the spell, feeling a little sure of himself. A spell popped into Sam's head and he smirked. He raised his wand and said, "Glacius!" A gust of cold air started to billow from his wand, but a breeze blew through and pushes Sam's cold air back onto him, causing frost to form on him. A shiver ran through Sam.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Well that... Sun's opponent had just frozen himself. Looking around, there wasn't much he could do. "Can I go now?" the boy inquired no one in particular.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

"Has anyone taught you manners, Nolynn?" Chase said in frustration. The younger boy seemed to love to hurl measly insults at him, and it was getting on his nerves. Chase dropped to his knees, avoiding the horrid spell that would practically mutilate his face. At the same time, he cast forth the knockback spell, just so he wouldn't be at an disadvantage while he got back to his feet. "Flipendo!"

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:51 pm
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich

More fire? Belle wondered, exasperated, as she slid backwards and narrowed her person. The fire charged at her headstrong, and she raised her wand arm and squared her shoulders as she flicked her wand. ”Defaeco animus,” Belle recited with a long quick slash of her wand from her lower left to the upper right and threw up a shield around her as the jolts of electricity slashed through the air everywhere. And in the next second she whipped her wand again. ”Aguamenti!” She was already tired, and worn from the last game of quidditch just last week, but a huge part of her energy was spared to absorb each and every blow thrown into her shield, and while her shield was up, she had to focus on conjuring the water to combat the fire thrown at her. A burst of steam and mist clouded the area and exploded into the air. She felt weak, and she was sure that any more heavily induced stressed would break and knock out her shield if she couldn’t see through the smoke to counter it.

Troubles: Smoke

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl glared at Chase. "You're right, Henrick, this is a duel! May the best win, eh?" He looked like he would rather punch the older boy, when Flippendo was cast. He was thrown to the ground, landing flat on his back. It took him a second to catch his breath and stand, a glare to his eyes. He knew he needed to calm down, he was getting far too enraged. "Creobulla! Wait... No! Bloody hell!" He couldn't believe he had just cast the wrong spell! His eyes went wide as gold hued bubbles floated toward the sky.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Dueling
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Answering a summons.

Shivering, with his teeth chattering, Sam tried to continue the duel. He raised his wand, but he was shaking violently as the chills ran through him. "I...in...incen...dio..." he said through chattering teeth. Fire erupted from his wand, but it blew backwards, catching Sam's clothing on fire.

Out Of Cookies: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ practically saw her life flash before her eyes. A burst of fire was heading straight for her! She raised her wand in attempts to cast a shield, but was too slow. The flames ignited her body, and it burned like heck. The girl screamed, her skin instantly beginning to burn from the flames. "Finite!" she shouted, and the flames disappeared. However, the damage they caused was still there. Her clothes were scorched and black(er), the tips of her hair were fried, and her exposed skin was burned. They were only minor burns, thankfully, but they still hurt a lot. "What is it with you and fire?! Fervens Aeris!" Heather pointed her wand at Michelle, and a gust of hot air came from it's tip. The blast was sent straight towards the Slytherin girl. All the while, Sehza was worried about her owner. There would be a lot of healing to do afterwards, this the bird knew.
{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked as the girl caught fire, and a small laugh escaped her lips as she screamed. When the girl practically screamed "What is it with you and fire?!" She laughed even harder. Her laugh though was cut short as burning hot wind shot towards her. As much as she liked fire, she preferred if she wasn't burnt by hot air. "Glacius." She called, arching her wand up so the blast of cold air hit the hot air headed towards her. As the two different air currents hit eachother they began to spin and Michelle stepped back as a mini tornado was created in the middle of their dueling circle. 'That wasn't what I was going for... but it'll do as a distraction.' She smirked and twirled her wand in her fingers as the tornado began to pick up dirt and fling it around. She smirked, hoping the flying dirt and whipping air was distracting Heather enough to not see her next spell coming. "Incendio. " Setting the swirling wind and rocks aflame, to further distract Heather. Then she turned to her actual targer. The punk Hufflepuf beater. "Formicatio Rubens" She muttered, hoping the sound of the mini tornado in their circle would cover up the sound of her voice and her spell would catch the fourth year by surprise.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke's legs shgot together quickly, causing the younger boy to fall over. Growling, he cast a quick Finite and glared over at Jacob. "Oh yes, har sånn ikke blitt gjort til døde. La meg gjette, var neste til å avvæpne. Ikke til å skje, Drage." He made a gesture as he climbed to his feet. "Flipendo!"

User Image
State: Curious and amused
OOC: ...
Translation: Oh yes, like that hasn't been done to death. Let me guess, next one was to disarm. Not going to happen, Drage.

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games