Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:37 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
"No," David said with half a laugh and a roll of his eyes, "Your good looks is why I worked to hook up with you... your reckless personality is merely your one truly bad trait I have to put up with in exchange for getting to have a fiancee with all your good traits. Anyways, glad you will save me from half starving in the future." He said kissing her on the cheek, before the conversation went to Theo and David gave Leo a disbelieving look as she said that Theo wasn't that bad.

"I'm pretty sure Theo is too wrapped up in himself to notice who is seeing who. He's lazy and he's sleazy," David said. "And he's a moron because he's too lazy to put in the slightest bit of effort not to be. And you forgot who was stuck with mind magic with him... I know enough about him to confirm my distaste of the guy. And he thinks I'm an arse. Well, I suppose I am to him, so that at least is justified..." David ended with a sigh when the call for final boarding on the train rang out.

"Anyways... I should go and at the very least make my appearance on the prefect car... I'll let whoever got Head Girl do the introduction: I assume it is Tanya. Also since Cathy will be there..." He shrugged and then before turning to leave, picked up and kissed the hand wearing the engagement ring he had proposed to her with early that summer. "And yeah, staying out of the hospital wing sounds like a good plan, regardless of who is interning. I... I don't think I could really handle that on my plate right now. See you soon," He added before letting go of her hand and heading onto the train.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: David exits to train.}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾

Alice and Jasper stepped onto the platform a tad on the late side. Pushing their belongings over to the train Alice looked over to Jasper. "At least we made it." she said with a smile. "Yeah, we did barely." Jasper replied. Alice gave him a look that screamed he'd gone mental. "What's gotten into you?" she asked, he seemed like he was in a pretty good mood but something was off. "Nothing Alice, I'm just wondering how long you're going to keep this up."

Still Alice was seemingly avoiding him as much as she could. Of course going to the station together she had no choice but to be with him. Although, Alice seemed very confused on what Jasper was saying. "Keep what up?" she asked not fully understanding. "Avoiding me… I know that's what you've been doing and I don't understand why." Jasper explained. "Don't be ridiculous Jazz, I'm not avoiding you." she said not wanting to admit that's what she was doing.

"I'm just giving you some space." With that Alice headed onto the train. Jasper shook his head and followed after her. He was sure she'd just keep on talking. That's usually what got him his answers.

(Exit onto Hogwarts Express)

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:55 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio did her best to not look the slightest bit embarrassed as he raised his eyebrows. It had been bad enough growing up with the Walsh children, and she'd been one of six children out in public when the whole family was together. There'd been all sorts of looks, from the 'clearly they're not all blood related' expressions to the 'looks like you have your hands full' comments to her Aunt Cora, who bore the sometimes openly judgmental stares with a polite smile, and then ranted about it to Vio's Uncle Gare later. It was hardly her fault she had so many cousins, anyways. She had been born an only child. Well, not counting Luke, anyways.

She smiled a little at his question. Somehow, he struck her as the one who probably did the ignoring at times, not the other way around, though of course she couldn't vouch for his parents. "Yes, but, no offense intended, Devonte- you don't strike me as the type that likes to be ignored," she replied, sounding faintly amused. The conductor made the last call for boarding, then, and she glanced over at the train. "Would you like to get a compartment together?" She suspected he'd probably rather ride the train with Hamilton, but she'd yet to see their house mate anywhere, and didn't know if he'd already boarded or not. There was a flurry of movement right now on the platform anyways, as people were saying their goodbyes and hurrying off to find seats.

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
All I wanna be is everything...
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Violante was quite right when she brought up the fact that Devonte didn't like to be ignored. Of course he didn't. Who did? But he especially didn't. It wasn't like he begged for attention all the time, though, as he usually got it, though whether or not it was because of his actions or not, he didn't know. "Do I also look like the type who's used to being ignored? Even if people don't like me, they certainly don't ignore me," he commented with a small smile. Sometimes he enjoyed the attention, enjoyed his classmates negative opinions of him. It meant he had made an impact on their lives, no matter how small or how large.

He shrugged his shoulders and then nodded once the conductor called for boarding, his eyes quickly glancing in the direction of the quickly filling up train. "I suppose so. Though I'd say we should get on quick or else risk not having a compartment to share." He had to admit that he'd much rather ride in a compartment with Violante than ride in a compartment with someone else, seeing as he didn't really care for the rest of the student body.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori stood to her full height, finally catching her breath. Addy introduced his sister, whose name was Matilda. She should have realized this was his sister. She couldn't recall a moment in which he had told her about his sister, but then again, she couldn't recall a lot of things, like where her favorite pair of sandals were. They did both have the same adorably pudgy face. I guess she just didn't get it at first. Yeah, that's it. "Ohmygosh Addy. Your sister is adorable!" she squealed, moving to hug the younger girl. "Hi Matilda! I'm Tori Rae! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Tori reminded herself that next year, she'd have to take Kyson onto the train with her and show him around, since he was going to be a First Year next term. That would be so much fun, as long as he wasn't a depressed jerk like he usually was.

Soon enough, Lyall and Kota joined their group. Tori smiled happily at them, waving frantically. "Hey Lyall, hey Kota. It's great to see you guys! How was everyone's summer?" she asked. Well, she spent a lot of time with Lyall and Rider over the break. Rider spent a week with her at the manor before finally going home to her family. After that, her and Lyall both spent various days with their friend, just to ease her mind if anything. Tori heard the last call for boarding the train and turned to look towards the conductor. They would be needing to leave soon, otherwise they'd miss the train to Hogwarts!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR THIRD YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

{ooc: emotion_yatta }

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

”Got the most of it sorted innit,” Axel had prattled away, then spotted that redheaded friend of Camila's, long before his step-sister ever had. He didn't seem inclined to slow down his walk just yet, or make any mention of the petite girl elbowing through the crowd toward them. ”The booze, the food, the spliff, an' the music, but, I want this to be huge, ******** mega.” He reached an arm out and bumped it against her shoulder, finally seeming to change his mind as he provoked her full attention in the form a glare, but redirected it with a jerking thumb, and it was only then that Camila had spun around to take notice of Morven stalking up from behind.

”Mori, hey,” Camila greeted, parked her trunk beside her feet and offered a lazy wave of her hand. ”Oh, I did, actually--! Dunno who the other prefect is though, didn't say. And I'm supposed to ride in the prefect car, don't much want too though... Think they'd mind if I skipped it?” She felt awfully exhausted, and they hadn't even boarded the train yet. All this social interaction had done well to suck the life out of her, the last thing she wanted now was to coral first years or be a beacon of a role model. It all sounded so exhausting. ”I can give you the password to the prefects' bath though! But...” she darted a conspicuous gaze up at Axel, who'd grown at least another inch or two during the summer, then back at Morven to finish, ”...not now... yeah?”

Axel rolled his eyes to the tune of a scoff and sigh, ”Do you have to be so obvious?” He didn't give his step-sister much of a chance to retort, but she did manage to squeeze in a subtle shrug of her shoulder and a whimsical little smile before he carried on. ”Anyway, you're just in time Morven, Cami here'll need all the help she can get.” The blast of the horn calling boarders to the train had distracted him, and the sea of students seemed to be rushing in waves towards the scarlet red train. ”All I need you to do is invite your lot of Slytherins' and all your girl friends', yeah? Everyone's invited. And do try to be nice, don't want you scaring anyone off—same goes for your friend, ta. Aye, can't have much of a house party if everyone's trying to kill each other.”

[OOC: ]

Axel is looking ace at the train station.xxxxxx
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene mouthed an ‘oh’ as listened to Cathy’s explanation that her day was alright, about better and worse days, and about no reason to cry over something people cannot change. He nodded like saying, “That’s good to hear”; he supposed his friend isn’t the type person who would broke down that easily after a loss. He could be wrong though, seeing that Cathy slightly scowled to his question at first: she probably didn’t want to bring it up but it’s better to let her make a decision to bring it up herself anytime, rather than ruining the mood at the start of the year. When she also introduced Theo to him, the redhead gave him a smile and nodded ”It’s good to meet you, Theo.” He greeted. He didn’t really know the guy, but he honestly wasn’t sure whether to keep an eye on him or to let him be nice and friendly to his friend. Whatever, he’ll settle that decision soon enough.

”My summer?” He replied at Dani’s question, ”Oh, we’re busy redecorating the family café, but at least dad gave some help. He warned me about the OWLS and reminded me that he would not hesitate to give me a low score if I didn’t study decently at Cursebreaking, no pressure though he said.” He chuckled and added, ”I’m okay with it, I mean that’s something a professor should do, anyway,“ He didn’t have to worry about wandwork classes, because he likes wandwork in general. But whatever, he didn’t come to this school for mere studying.

He looked from left to right to find someone, Elijah isn't here or maybe he went to the train that early? He's not sure, he haven't caught a glimpse of that snow-white laddie yet "...Something reminds me, have you seen Elijah? I haven't seen him yet here in this train station,"

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With:
Attire:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"I figured since I'm taking Advanced Flying this term I'd rather have my own broomstick to use than one of those school broomsticks," said Selina. "Some of the ones they have for the class last year looked like they might fall out of the air in pieces, assuming one could get them to lift themselves off the ground in the first place. I also haven't decided if I want to try out for the House quidditch team or not."

When she heard the conductor's call to board the train, Selina suggested, "We should probably find a compartment to sit in. Hopefully we can locate some of our other friends. I haven't seen Harper or Lyall yet, have you?"

King Beardly

OOC: Open for interaction (Exit to the Hogwarts Express)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy narrowed her eyes at Evander as he inquired about her having actual friends as Mira came over and joined the conversation which was Evander blaming the owl saying it was scared of its own shadow. "Well, of course it is the owls fault, Mr. Lillantine would never do any wrong," Wendy said dryly with a raised brow as the conversation turned to more serious subjects.

"Well, Cara was to be Leonette's mother-in-law after all," Wendy answered Mira. And added, "Oh, and keeping an eye on David is most definitely a full time job. He's a fool, you know. Impulsive and hardheaded. If he wasn't such a coward and lacked the ambition to actually do something he might have made a Gryffindor, though, I'm sure at this point there is far too much snake in any of the family for anyone biologically related to get that house. Even, Cathy, who everyone thinks is an absolute ditz and is hardheaded and one to act on impulse, doesn't have enough of the traits of a hero-an idiotic hero-to even be remotely considered for Gryffindor."

As she finished the statement there was the call for the train. She tilted her head slightly before saying, "Well, Mira, we should really catch up so we can ride together. No doubt better than being stuck with certain idiots in my house, too bad grandfather didn't see fit to kill his halfblood father when he had the chance... would have solved the problem of you having to put up with him."

She stepped forward about to lead the way when she turned and said, "Oh, and Mr. Lillantine, you may join if you want. It isn't like I really care if you know what we discuss. Besides, not like you don't have the right to ask about my private affairs. And I would be, unfortunately, obliged to answer. Weren't you saying as much this summer before I considered trying to drown you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: next post train}
The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"No, no pressure at all," said Dani with a bit of light sarcasm."Veronica told me to start studying for OWLs over the summer, and I was doing that when I wasn't already otherwise occupied. Grandpa Quinn has already been showing me around the Ministry offices, and introducing me to people. He's expecting me to land an internship straight out of school, I think, so I have to do well on my exams."

When Jean mentioned Eli, Dani felt yet another pang of genuine worry stab at her heart. 'Something's wrong, I'm sure of it,' she thought, as she mulled over the fact he'd changed his hair and eye colour, and seemed to be rather furtive as he made his way across the platform. Of course it could all be her imagination, coloured as it was by recent events, and yet...

"He's usually fairly easy to pick out in a crowd," said Dani tenatively, as she made a point of scanning the platform with her wide green eyes. "Hopefully he's on the train, since its about to pull out. Which reminds me, Cathy and I probably need to at least visit the Prefects' compartment."

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Jade Galakslyph

OOC: Open for interaction (Exit to the Hogwarts Express)

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:54 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting old,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton chuckled slightly when she criticized the school brooms, having to agree with her. He didn't think they were that horrible, but they definitely weren't amazing either. "Well, if you do decide to try out, I heard that Ravenclaw has a few open spots. Because of people graduating, and whatnot."

He shook his head when she mentioned seeing the other two around, then tilted his head to the side and rubbed the back of his head in thought. "Eh, I think I saw Lyall around somewhere.. but he was talking to someone else. As for Harper, well, I haven't seen her anywhere." Honestly he didn't know either of them too well, other than the fact they were in the same house, but Lyall being a year older. "But yes, we should definitely grab a spot."

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

"Eh...maybe," he said, knowing for a fact that he really didn't care what people thought of him at all. They could talk all the smack they could possibly say...even to his face, and he probably still wouldn't care. Why? Because he was just that confident of course. "I will say I care what maybe 'some' think...but that 'some' is very few." He figured he would at least compromise with her on that point, mainly because yes, he did care what 'some' people thought. If Sophie was standing there with him, he most certainly would care what the girl thought of him. But she was one of only a few people in which he would care about such a thing.

As Danica had gotten to them, she had seemingly rushed past him without even acknowledging him, but when Cathy had pointed him out to her, Danica seemed to be a little apologetic about the whole ordeal. He instantly waved off her notion that she might be interrupting something, a smile on his face. "You didn't interrupt anything, nor were you rude." He watched the two converse for a few seconds, not knowing what to say about the whole Granny fashion that Danica had supposedly been sporting. He was never big on fashion in general. So, he started to tone them out a bit as they spoke.

He hardly said a thing to the other boy in which had gotten there, acknowledging the boy's wave with just a solemn head nod. And then the whole introduction happened to which he said, "It's a pleasure." He had no idea who the kid was nor did he care all too much. He was a friend of Cathy's though; so he might as well put somewhat of an effort into at least acknowledging the younger kid. What Theo now was curious about was what Cathy meant by 'something you can't change'. What had happened? He had no idea. He never read the newspapers; so he had not even the faintest clue what it was these kids were talking about.

"I tell you not to mention it and the first thing you say to him about me is that," he said jokingly. "But yes, I am one of her brother's classmates. Seventh year." He left it at that, not really desiring to say anything more. The boy didn't need to know anything more than that.

Listening to each of the kids talk about their summers, he sat there for a few moments, no one really returning the question on him; so naturally, he wasn't going to answer. But, he did instantly hear Danica talk about the OWLs...to which he groaned. "Did Ronna really try to get you with that? She tried to make me do that, but I didn't of course. I started studying after winter break and passed them all with flying colors. Think I had two A's and the other eleven classes were O's and EE's," he said proudly, remembering his OWLs as if they were yesterday. "But I've got the NEWTs this year. He sighed as he said this, not really looking forward to the tests, but he had to take them...and he had to make sure he passed them with great grades. Why? Because he would have a very solid career choice if he did.

As he heard the final call to board the train, he instantly looked toward Danica and Cathy. "You two have to get going though. You two have to go sit with the rest of the enforcers," he said jokingly, agreeing with Danica. He would make sure they wouldn't get in trouble because everyone was standing around. "And me, I'm going to find an empty compartment and catch some z's. I'll see you guys tonight sometime probably." With that, he got up from his seat and walked towards the train and boarded it, not knowing exactly where he was going to sit just then, but he would figure that out soon.

Theo waved off Danica's notion that she was interrupting anything. "No, it's fine. We were just talking," he said to Danica, hoping that she didn't think she was interrupting anything, because quite frankly, she didn't interrupt anything really.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin nodded along with the boy's speculation, understanding where he was coming from. "I can definitely see that. Well, I guess we will find out," he said, figuring that their tryouts would be interesting. Certainly, he knew, that the person handing out the little slips of papers with questions was the captain; so he looked forward to the surprise when he walked out on the pitch.

Benjamin shook his head as the boy said he hadn't seen them either. Benjamin was sure that they both had to be there somewhere, but obviously they were both out of sight at that moment. "Well...I really hope they do too," he said to Dylan, knowing that it would be a heck of a lot harder to find the girls on the train. It would actually be impossible without luck to find them on the train.

As he gave up looking for the two girls, he heard the conductor make the last call to board the train. He looked to Dylan and said, "Yeah, looks like we got to board, so I guess maybe we'll run into them on the train I suppose. I guess we should go find somewhere to sit before everywhere gets taken," he suggested, ready to board the train.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Five Half-Blood Scottish Accent

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Jean laughed at Dani's sarcasm , "Welp, I guess OWLS is basically like some college exam-- oh no, no I wish it would NOT be like that," He shook his head, as if wanting o shake off the thought. Well, his dad didn't care about what job would we take and heck he didn't even work how careers work in the Wizarding World. Maybe his dad think he would be some awesome artist or something. But still, his dad probably didn't want him to fail at self-defense if he's the son of a Cursebreaking Professor. He listened to Theo, he chuckled about the first thing Cathy said to him about the seventh year is probably her brother. "Well, at least I would not have to worry about my dad's future lessons, then. As long as I took valuable notes"

He raised his eyebrows at Dani's answer. He was surprised his friendly friend went straight up the train, or maybe what bothered im is that he cannot see him when he was supposed to be noticeable. Until, he heard the last call of the conductor, "Oh, okay then. I'm sure he's on the train," He smiled and added, "Oh, and congratulations to you two for being prefects. I should go now and chill" He waved at them with a temporary farewell before entering the train.

[Exit to Hogwarts Express]

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Cathy, Dani, and Theo
Attire: [x]

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Graydon Ironshield

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games